LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m hooked on Netflix’s Bridgerton. Maybe it’s all the sex scenes. 😉. Jen needs to put down her sex book and maybe watch the 8 episodes. 😂.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Kristina Werner, Jen’s “bestie,” got married very very recently. Funny that the kindness and sharing princess didn’t mention it at all.

3.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her new video is something else. Bitching about covid while she sends her little girl to "school." Crazy!

4.     +105   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here we go friends! The Jen Cycle :lol:

azwIQiS

5.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also : why does she insist on making VEGAN cookies but also cooks chicken? In her mind, is she a chicken and eggs’ eating vegan (since she bakes vegan????). I mean I am beyond confused.

She insists on showing us what a good vegan she is for months. And then suddenly she shows us how to make chicken dinner. No explanation.

6.     +29   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lauralie @ 14/1/2021, 11:17) 
    Also : why does she insist on making VEGAN cookies but also cooks chicken? In her mind, is she a chicken and eggs’ eating vegan (since she bakes vegan????). I mean I am beyond confused.

She insists on showing us what a good vegan she is for months. And then suddenly she shows us how to make chicken dinner. No explanation.

In her mind vegan sweets are healthier
    It was never about the animals, just something she could control

7.     +40   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 14/1/2021, 11:12) 
    Here we go friends! The Jen Cycle :lol:

azwIQiS

The cycle from a different perspective
    Attached Image
    09908548-7CEF-40C1-A2D4-F924954E1190

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/13/2021, 10:29 PM) 
    I watched Star of May video
    It sounded like original plan was to elope to California
    Then 2 days before they left decided to stay and do a super small wedding at a cabin
    Doesn’t sound like you’d invite a person halfway across USA to that

Star of May said in that video that after they decided to cancel the bigger wedding they wanted it to be just the two of them at the cabin. I don't think anyone was there.

9.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hi guys, just wanted to come back and say hello :) Haven't had time to read here in ages due to work and generally being busy but I've still been watching Jen on IG and Youtube, what did I miss on the forum though other than the usual stuff? :)

Every time I hear her mentioning negative comments I know she must be talking about the bakers :snickering:

I'll try to read here more often now that we are back in lockdown here and I've more time, but the threads always move soooo fast!

Hope you all have a great day <3

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 14/1/2021, 13:29) 
    Hi guys, just wanted to come back and say hello :) Haven't had time to read here in ages due to work and generally being busy but I've still been watching Jen on IG and Youtube, what did I miss on the forum though other than the usual stuff? :)

Every time I hear her mentioning negative comments I know she must be talking about the bakers :snickering:

I'll try to read here more often now that we are back in lockdown here and I've more time, but the threads always move soooo fast!

Hope you all have a great day <3

I think this time there were also Jenions walking on eggshells and just telling her that they are not buying that caged shit (in a nice way)

But even that she think it’s people just being negative 🙄

CA must be a hell of an enabler, bet he had to handle her complain yesterday, good.

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 14/1/2021, 05:47) 
    Jen, the queen of kindness and giving, couldn’t even be bothered to like Kristina’s wedding post on IG. I scrolled down through many of Kristina’s IG posts and Jen hadn’t liked any that I saw. I thought she was all about community and supporting each other. I guess all her time and energy are expended on liking and sharing 💩quotes.

Maybe she was pissed about the sudden change in venue and not being able to attend after all?

QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 14/1/2021, 08:01) 
    Forgive me, I haven't read every post, but her IG post, what is she talking about when she refers to her "business", and if something doesn't come from her, they don't know. What in the hell does that mean?

It means I didn’t tell you I traveled because I didn’t want you to know that. But some people put two and two together and figured it out, and alluded to it in the comments. Now everyone suspects that and wants to know where I went and I’m very angry about the whole thing. Just shut up and only comment on what I tell you about and let me keep my secrets!!!!!

QUOTE (Lauralie @ 14/1/2021, 11:17) 

That would be pot stirrer Jen in action.

QUOTE (Snark Week @ 14/1/2021, 13:17) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/13/2021, 10:29 PM) 
    I watched Star of May video
    It sounded like original plan was to elope to California
    Then 2 days before they left decided to stay and do a super small wedding at a cabin
    Doesn’t sound like you’d invite a person halfway across USA to that

Star of May said in that video that after they decided to cancel the bigger wedding they wanted it to be just the two of them at the cabin. I don't think anyone was there.

So maybe Jen got pissed about not having a real social event to attend with real people, so she kept her reservation and went to the original destination anyway, just to get away since Don had the kids. And if it was California, where things are pretty shut down I think, it makes sense that she couldn’t even use a hotel gym and could only do yoga on the app. Probably flew her drone and hiked but can’t show is that because it would give away her travel.

12.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    She doesn’t want everyone to know she went off and had a great time without the kids. Spending Don’s money and not giving them a second thought and had a great time.
    She wants pity so she fed everyone the “poor Jen stayed home and missed her kids and did nothing” crap so everyone would feel badly for her. She is so manipulative. I wonder what else she does and hides to manipulate her subscribers.

Edited by AbundanceOfCaution - 1/14/2021, 02:15 PM

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    NoLongerAWifeIHateMyLifeAndImMadCauseCommentsAreFullOfStrifeLikeJen

or my earlier suggestion:
    DistanceLearningAndAngerChurningLikeJen

14.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/10/2021, 02:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 10/1/2021, 01:47) 
    She may be quoting Glennon, but Glennon stole it from Sarah Ban Breathnach. Here is one of her dailies:

Once upon a time your trusted yourself.
    Today, try to find a photograph of yourself when you were about ten. Make sure you're smiling. Put it in a pretty frame and place it on your dressing table, desk, or in your illustrated discovery journal and look at it every day, Send love to that young girl. Try to travel back in time and imagination. See yourself at ten: at home, at school, and at play. Where did you live? Can you see your house or apartment, and the street? Walk through the rooms in your childhood home. What did your bedroom look like? Who were your friends? Did you have a best pal? Who was she? How did you play? What was your favorite color in the Crayola pack? Did you play a musical instrument? Who was your favorite doll? Can you recall the scent of Play-Doh? What were your favorite foods? What subject did you like best in fifth grade? Can you remember? Try to recall yourself at ten in your daily dialogue pages.
    Have fun with this exercise because age ten was probably the last time you trusted your instincts. You didn't listen to the opinions of your mother, your sister, or your friends because you had your own.
    ...I remind myself that once upon a time, I trusted my instincts. You did, too. Once upon a time there weren't second and third guesses. It can be that way again.
    Try to contact the girl you once were. She's all grown up now. She's your authentic self and she's waiting to remind you beautiful, accomplished and extraordinary you really are...

Glennon, like Jen, hasn't got an original thought in her brain.
    Glennon, like Jen, gets her success by stealing from others.

Why do all these “gurus” assume that we are all like them? I have never had a problem expressing my opinion, saying “no,” or a host of other things that these gurus say apparently every woman struggles with. 🤷‍♀️

So freaking true. While we're on that subject, growing up my "10 year old little girl" self was never told "you can't do that because you're a girl" We were raised to work hard, stay true to yourself, be respectful, admit when you were wrong and if you see a problem, fix it.

15.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I just watched her latest stories, victim card still going strong ... :flipping-the-bird:

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109221 views