TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1. BackpackPurse89
        +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In my opinion, there has been a history of people (not just members of these forums, but also viewers who've changed their mind on them) who have contacted brands about sponsorships and false advertising, because that is in the public interest so people aren't being conned by bad advertising etc. So I wouldn't call people doing that harassing or bullying.

I think some of the contacting of the school etc is probably a bit off-limits and stalking behaviour, however, with incidents like the cold showers and also nearly choking the kids with a marshmallow challenge online, are probably issues that need an SS talk with the kids, though not going far enough to separate the kids by force from the house because it's not a serious abuse case where the kids are in more danger by being with their parents.

This particular site does ask users just to make comments about these SM stars on the forums so they have their own 'safe space' to discuss the honest truth about these people without fans and SM stars bullying. There is a rule not to refer to anything you have done with regard to comments etc on the site. So most people are just making comments they wish and what they do outside the forum isn't referred to.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69988 views