TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1. Saul Goodman x
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The vlog was dire as usual, nothing new to add only J messing around with the dogs' garden to try and get the grass to grow. Maybe it's all the dog mess and pee that has killed it all, just like at the rental where it got so bad mushrooms were growing - I bet the owners had to spend a long time trying to fix all the damage left by the hillbillies of Surrey, not only in the garden but in the house too.

Anna is a liar about not knowing about palm oil, they mentioned it before when they stopped using Nutella in the past, I was surprised when they started using it again though I knew they'd be hinting for a sponsorship or advert deal but clearly nothing came from that.

Nothing whatsoever is honest and genuine about them, they always seem to tell lies and scheme up ways to get more free things or sponsorships.

Their views are tanking and Tiktok and Instagram won't pay their bills in the long run, especially as the kids get older and start demanding more expensive stuff. To think A & J believe people are jealous of them! :hearty-laugh:

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69989 views