TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunflower18 @ 24/2/2021, 12:42) 
    Soph34,2/23/2021, 09:46 AM ?t=62005604&st=345#entry450106434

I’m genuinely just confused as to how this is considered gossip when it’s not even gossip at all just bullying

Bullying or harassing would be when people contact A or J directly and constantly post negative comments on their social media or compulsively report things about the SJs to the kids' school, the authorities, the SJ sponsors, etc. On the other hand, this is a gossip site and specifically, this thread is aimed at criticizing the SJs. It's an outlet where people are free to do so.

These people put themselves out there publicly and while so doing, they are exploiting their children in order to make a living. Without those kids as the stars who would watch those two dumb, uncultured clowns who seemingly have no interests or hobbies outside of their social media platforms?

You see how unsuccessful Anna has been recently at trying to revive her YT channel. That's because she has nothing interesting to talk about outside of the same old tiresome topics--i.e.moaning about her kids and home-schooling, talking about her ED, or, attempting to cook a recipe for the 400th time. She's an empty vessel and her husband is basically a buffoon. Furthermore, they freely admitted to giving Alessia a cold shower punishment(and then swiftly tried to retract it once the heat was on.) They(and by extension their obnoxious kids) are fair game on a site created solely for the purpose of allowing people to vent their concerns and frustrations about the SJs.

No harm but calling their kids obnoxious is not a concern or frustration hahahahha

2.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Well, everyone has their own opinion. The last few vlogs that I watched last year showed them screaming, whining, crying, fighting and swearing. So I'm not sure what word best describes them but it's not cute or sweet.

That's my perception of them, based on how the kids are portrayed in the vlogs and some tiktok videos.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I would use the word feral to describe the children’s behaviour.

According to Social Blade the SJ’s are projected to drop to 1.78 million subs by tomorrow. How sweet it is.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In my opinion, there has been a history of people (not just members of these forums, but also viewers who've changed their mind on them) who have contacted brands about sponsorships and false advertising, because that is in the public interest so people aren't being conned by bad advertising etc. So I wouldn't call people doing that harassing or bullying.

I think some of the contacting of the school etc is probably a bit off-limits and stalking behaviour, however, with incidents like the cold showers and also nearly choking the kids with a marshmallow challenge online, are probably issues that need an SS talk with the kids, though not going far enough to separate the kids by force from the house because it's not a serious abuse case where the kids are in more danger by being with their parents.

This particular site does ask users just to make comments about these SM stars on the forums so they have their own 'safe space' to discuss the honest truth about these people without fans and SM stars bullying. There is a rule not to refer to anything you have done with regard to comments etc on the site. So most people are just making comments they wish and what they do outside the forum isn't referred to.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anna is so inarticulate and can't get more than 3 or 4 words out without then getting distracted and going off on a tangent for ages and so never finishing what she was going to say. In the car in today's vlog, she starts talking about her trenchcoat and says "This coat is so cute." Quite how a beige trenchcoat for an adult can be cute is a mystery to me! She then says the brand name but immediately contradicts herself as she may have got the name the wrong way round so she tries to find the label whilst driving but can't so that's it and we never get to find out why the coat is "cute", not that we need to know anyway, and there's nothing obviously cute about it! Then she gets distracted by a message on the dasboard saying a tyre is low in pressure but that has happened before and they have obviously not bothered to get it fixed. It happened because of a pothole she went through too quickly. All really exciting content, as usual. Anna could never survive in any job where she had to communicate any information. No one would put up with her lack of ability!

The vlog title is "A much needed surprise for the family". Hardly a day goes by without a surprise arriving so why is it much needed? It turns out to be chocolate brownies which, of course, will all be consumed really fast. Those kids will never manage to exist without free gifts and sugar. They are addicted to both.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she's had a beige Burberry raincoat for years and got Alessia a baby one too but I haven't seen the vlog so don't know if it's the same one.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackpackPurse @ 24/2/2021, 19:41) 
    I think she's had a beige Burberry raincoat for years and got Alessia a baby one too but I haven't seen the vlog so don't know if it's the same one.

No it's a new one and she couldn't remember the exact name of it. She can't seem to get one sentence put without lip smacking, J is the same.

The brownies were apparently for Emilia who then went into the playroom with the box and put it on the floor so the others could have one. Alessia was at school so she'll be lucky to get a piece.

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It's laughable how Anna is so invested in the bird feeders, thinking it's a personal vandetta against her by the birds to avoid them because they don't like her. Maybe they'd rather go to the neighbours' ones, where there is a calmer atmosphere without the noise of barking dogs and screaming kids emanating from the kitchen.

J was happy that two of his minions used his Peleton referral code, not impressive in the slightest really with 1.79 subs but in his mind it is as he gets some merch for it. He shows the code again, you could almost smell the desperation. He was showing off a Peleton hoody he was wearing, the brand must be so desperate to use him to advertise their stuff. I'm sure the equipment was free, he said he pays to use Peleton and advertises for free by wearing their clothes, but it wasn't for free as he got thousands of pounds worth of free equipment etc from them, the extra he pays is peanuts compared to the overall value of the stuff he was given. But it's never enough for him.

Then he's trying to sell his minions an online game for little kids, no way would he mention it if he wasn't getting paid to do it. J managed to mention that Alessia needed a new iPad, he will be wanting a free one no doubt.

The kids were about to watch The Order of the Phoenix next in the HP series, Emilia gave the game away as we already guessed that they're "waiting for permission to go ..." and J cut her off saying it's private information and that "we're making calls" so in other words begging for free tickets to the tour. He just started the film with just Emilia in the room who wasn't watching it just running around showing off, proving it's all for show. He called for Eduardo who wasn't there yet and closed the door to the playroom with Emilia still going hyper in the room alone.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course, more free stuff for undeserving fools.

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    More whining from Alessia in the car as Andrea is touching her seat! Later, more whining as she goes upstairs to bed as she wants to watch TikTok (she's 10 years younger than the age for which it's intended!), and finally, whining again and crying because her bedsheets have been changed and she wanted the ones that are in the wash.

Emilia is trying out an Italian chocolate spread on her brioche which has to be toasted for an exact amount of time otherwise she won't eat it! She is such a spoilt and fussy eater. A & J have really succeeded in turnnig out a bratty daughter and it seems that A1 may also follow in that direction if they let her get away with all her whining. Anna wants to film Emilia's reaction to the spread but she has to show off and prance around for the camera first. Later on, Emilia is shown wearing a facial mask. Why on earth a child would need one is beyond me.

By not giving their children clear boundaries and by letting them get away with bad behaviour to avoid meltdowns on camera, they have made a rod for their own backs; their lives would be much easier had they brought their children up more carefully and taught them some manners. In a year or two, Emilia and Alessia and possibly, Andrea, will be a lot more difficult. Can anyone imagine how J and A will cope with that? They have no one else to blame other than themselves. They have created what could be a very challenging and difficult experience for all concerned. Apart from not caring about their children, they obviously don't care about the way other people may react to them. Their lack of parenting skills mean they are turning the kids into individuals who will not be likeable.

Fortunately, Eduardo is not wearing a wig today. How much better he looks with his natural hair. They made him look ghastly with the awful wigs and extensions despite him being naturally good-looking. He will realise this for himself when he sees those images later in life and whether or not he turns out to prefer looking feminine, he will resent his father, as any child would, for making him look so awful. I think he is the most likeable of all the children and just hope that all the bad parenting and J's nonsense purely to make money, has not affected him too badly.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Of course idiot father had to put WTF with a picture of his 2 kids in the thumbnail he is a dick😡

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The vlog was dire as usual, nothing new to add only J messing around with the dogs' garden to try and get the grass to grow. Maybe it's all the dog mess and pee that has killed it all, just like at the rental where it got so bad mushrooms were growing - I bet the owners had to spend a long time trying to fix all the damage left by the hillbillies of Surrey, not only in the garden but in the house too.

Anna is a liar about not knowing about palm oil, they mentioned it before when they stopped using Nutella in the past, I was surprised when they started using it again though I knew they'd be hinting for a sponsorship or advert deal but clearly nothing came from that.

Nothing whatsoever is honest and genuine about them, they always seem to tell lies and scheme up ways to get more free things or sponsorships.

Their views are tanking and Tiktok and Instagram won't pay their bills in the long run, especially as the kids get older and start demanding more expensive stuff. To think A & J believe people are jealous of them! :hearty-laugh:

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think they had some choc spread called 'Biona' (?) that was Italian and was a non-dairy chocolate spread back when they lived in the rental. I wonder what made them switch to Nutella.

EDIT: It was Valsoia which you can buy in the UK from Ocado. I thought maybe Anna went out of the way to get eye-talian products lol.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They started off with Nutella and may have had a deal with them back then and when it ended moved on to Biona when Anna became obsessed with organic food. They definitely used Nutella back then as I commented elsewhere on the amount of sugar and palm oil that was in it after reading an article about it. It's why I was surprised they started using it again and someone said it was because other influencers were getting deals with the company, so it made sense that it was to lure the company into working with them again, which likely didn't work.

15.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wasn't that an organic chocolate spread as well? Anna has talked before about how when you buy organic it's more nutrient dense meaning you need to eat less. Perhaps after her eating disorder recovery she started allowing non organic foods too, now that she's not restricting anymore.

What I don't understand is why they don't seem to eat veggies anymore though. Instead, they have 22 doughnuts in 1 day, brownie the next and then butter soup with ravioli for dinner. So maybe there'll be a relapse story video soon, who knows.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69842 views