Status
    Anonymous
    Carry on

2.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just watched Anna's "Get unready with me" video. I thought it would make a hilarious satirical comedy video. Unbelievable how she had to explain that she puts water on her face cloth; how kind of her to tell us how to use one! She uses an unbelievable number of products, no wonder she goes to bed so early, it must take her ages to get all the stuff off her face & apply all the other products. She certainly had to remove loads of make up she had piled on in the morning, basically to go nowhere. You would think a "busy businesswoman mother of 4 kids and 6 dogs" would let her skin breathe during lockdown when she ready doesn't need to put anything on at all. Mind you, she looks so totally different without it, practically unrecognisable. I thought the video was like something a ten year old would do as a sort of parody of a Youtuber! More appropriate for TikTok, I think! Isn't it time she grew up?

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They seem to sink lower and lower with each vlog. Watching J with the children on tonight's vlog, I felt like throwing something at the screen. I hate the way he interacts with the kids. Actually, he doesn't interact with anyone at all. He just acts the absolute fool and never converses with them, just repeats gobbledegook for his own amusement. Children thrive on being treated with respect and spoken to as if they are intelligent beings. Jonathan has never had a nomral two way conversation with anyone, let alone his children. They will resent him for that before long. Also, anther incident of victimisng Eduardo who was clearly upset at something. Later, we see J encouraging Eduardo to jump off the bedroom windowsill, all in front of Andrea who then wants to do it himself. It will be a miracle if all four kids survive unscathed into adulthood.

Then, later he has a go at someone who has criticised him for starting a paid for channel and goes on about people having watched for free for years and that they haven't had merchandise for people to buy. No? What about the rubbish books and soft toys, and pyjamas that hardly anyone bought? And Emilia making faces and miming when he's talking is exactly like her mother. Anna, again, has another really trashy top on and J says how nice she looks and how she's getting more attractive with age. I don't think so. They really are sinking so low.

Isn't there going to be a name for this thread, it's just appeared!

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Users here were asked to choose a title by LateKate and nobody did so there's none. I don't know if you can add one after it's made.

I'm just watching the vlog now, J already has had his first dig at Eduardo when he was talking about using make up to hide his dark circles once and saying his sister asked what was wrong with his eyes, then said he's not going to be James Charles, but maybe Eduardo might.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hi all has been catching up with this forum cus I haven‘t watched their vlog since MF called A2 a psycho for pooping before bed. But I can say I didn‘t miss anything. They just the same boring set of characters. But on the mask thing, I don‘t wanna come to their defense but I live in Germany and every city has different rules about wearing. In my city we have to wear it on public transportation and inside a building but when it is an open space like parks etc you don’t have too. Also kids under 6 yo don’t have to wear . So maybe it is the same to where they are hence they don‘t really where masks a lot but also E1 and E2 have passed that age group I think so idk what happens there. I may have to watch their vlogs but I don‘t wanna give the view to those 2.
    what I don‘t get is what‘s up with the ig tiktok thing he‘s been posting. It is sooo not funny, not entertaining, badly acted, badly edit. And on 1 video he acted like he shrank E1 and carried her on his palm and tripped and squished up to explode. What the hell!?!! I‘m sorry I don‘t get the joke.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In today’s vlog those kids on the windowsill and with socks on. God I hope it doesn’t happened but if one of them slips they could go right through the window. God those 2 parents are idiots that should have never have been allowed. I swear I thought one of Anna’s boobs was going to fly right out and why is she wearing that top knowing her bras don’t fit she is so tacky. Oh and don't get me started with his teeth he has enough money to waste on all those trees plus the Tractor while living I a million dollar home and won’t spend the money to get his teeth fixed that had to be one of the most idiotic things he has said. Jonathan if you are reading here you are either Vegan or your not pick a side!

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone have thread name ideas and see if the moderator could change the title

'Recycling the vlog rubbish for paying saps' is something I'd suggest.

@CaptainBeasly In the UK the legal age exemptions are definitely for kids under 3 years old cause it's not safe to try to make them wear a face covering and the general rule is 11 years old is the youngest age that are required to wear one in spaces that you have to.

Edited by BackpackPurse - 9/22/2020, 07:49 PM

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 22/9/2020, 20:31) 
    Users here were asked to choose a title by LateKate and nobody did so there's none. I don't know if you can add one after it's made.

I'm just watching the vlog now, J already has had his first dig at Eduardo when he was talking about using make up to hide his dark circles once and saying his sister asked what was wrong with his eyes, then said he's not going to be James Charles, but maybe Eduardo might.

I must have missed her asking for a new title name oh darn.

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J saying the reason they had to ask for payment is because a couple of years ago, trolls twisted their words and told brands which resulted in them losing sponsorships. What a load of rubbish that is, how can their words be twisted such as his rape joke, Anna explaining how they gave their daughter cold showers and all the other things they themselves have said and done. They can never take responsibility for their own actions.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I may have gone too far”

...up your vulva? GIRL.
    Attached Image
    0E177089-D3D1-4161-8EFC-10720EC198CE

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anna looks awful in that outfit and the crazy look on her face is scary, I wouldn't want to see that coming towards me when out and about!

In the vlog today when A was telling the two E's they hadn't eaten breakfast yet, J played his rock, paper scissors game to see who could eat and who couldn't and Emilia won and was allowed to eat while Eduardo lost and J said he wasn't getting any food for the rest of the day and to try again tomorrow, then Eduardo ran off crying upstairs while A & J watched him laughing. What they put that boy through is tantamount to emotional abuse, I bet he is made to feel bad quite a lot and knows he comes very low in that household.

9GMyKo

w6cGUX

Edited by Saul Goodman x - 22/9/2020, 22:53

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But the crazy followers love to say that Eduardo is just being dramatic because he’s a middle child. Middle child here- no, he’s being honest. His parents are shitheads.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 22/9/2020, 21:59) 
    “I may have gone too far”

...up your vulva? GIRL.

Ooo Anna don‘t mention. Everything from head to toe except the crocs is just too small. Back in the days when I watched them regularly probably 6 years ago E1 is still very little, MF dressed a lot better, she was a lot smaller but she dressed appropriately. I‘m probably the 1billionth person to say that she just need bigger size. Nothing wrong with it. When I was in collage I was obsessed with thigh gap and always wanted to Have it. Even when I needed to starve myself but I stopped once I graduated and went to graduate school the workload just made me forgot about that. I did what she did tho, the photo specifically around my thigh everyday, the food diary I was even set my goal to weight only 90lbs and if it went over 1lbs it would be the end of days and I‘m 5‘6 and I did achieved that my entire undergrad years, I had a scale that could calculate water retention and like her I drank a crap load of water. Looking back to the pics now I hated it, I look overlythin my clothes looks too big, I even wore some from kids department to have something that fit me.

MF is nowhere near recovery, She is not even started recovery. She needs to stop giving advise to these younger audiences instead she needs something to keep her mind occupy but then again these are the 2 laziest people in Surrey.

BackpackPurse ok thanks for clarifying. That‘s what I thought altho these people have no regards of safety at all but it might also be the case that every country has different level of rules regarding masks and public places.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 9/22/2020, 10:37 PM) 
    Anna looks awful in that outfit and the crazy look on her face is scary, I wouldn't want to see that coming towards me when out and about!

In the vlog today when A was telling the two E's they hadn't eaten breakfast yet, J played his rock, paper scissors game to see who could eat and who couldn't and Emilia won and was allowed to eat while Eduardo lost and J said he wasn't getting any food for the rest of the day and to try again tomorrow, then Eduardo ran off crying upstairs while A & J watched him laughing. What they put that boy through is tantamount to emotional abuse, I bet he is made to feel bad quite a lot and knows he comes very low in that household.

9GMyKo

w6cGUX

Does it disturb anyone else, that when they told E2 lost and wouldn't get any breakfast, that he didn't say,"No, Dad, you're silly." It's like not getting a meal was a common punishment, and he is often sent to his room without breakfast or dinner. Am I reading too much into this?

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Who knows with them Gracie anything is possible in that house. I find their parenting or lack of it really concerning and I hope Eduardo doesn't end up with depression because if they think it's okay to show this, I dare to think what they deem as too bad to show. I have a feeling far more goes on behind the scenes than we know.

903 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:56   66826 views