Riding the Bike to Nowhere

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her making a fire is caveman-like for her. It’s like look what I can do, don’t need a man.

2.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ItLooksDelightful @ 1/15/2021, 02:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/15/2021, 09:03 PM) 
    The little pout from Charlotte breaks my heart

via GIPHY

Oh my gosh, what is that from?? Poor Charlotte..
    I guess I shouldn't judge before knowing the context, but come on, Jen.. :flipping-the-bird:

ItLooksDelightful , it is from her vlog of Monday, posted on Wednesday. She was cooking with Donny and CC came up and asked "May I join you?" and Jen shut her down, then added that she was getting ready to chop.

Suzanne’sBiggestFan , I'm so sorry :6792:

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Donnie did not have direct contact with that particular child- are the rules that strict?

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 15/1/2021, 22:35) 
    I feel super fucking pissed today that while Jen has not one, but TWO! healthy children who she neglects, I got diagnosed with a blighted ovum miscarriage at what I THOUGHT would be a routine 8 week OB appt. FUCK YOU HARD Jen. Appreciate what you have, and don’t be such an ingrate all the time.

So sorry for your loss. I’ve been there and it is so painful. Sending hugs. ❤️

:6792:

5.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Suzanne’sBiggestFan so sorry :animated-smileys-hug-011:

That pose is malasana. It is an amazing hip opener and great for releasing stress. It’s not working for her. I recently had a knee procedure and I cannot do it. I’m jealous and she has no appreciation for what she has.

6.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The look on her face is very tense!

7.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/16/2021, 12:59 AM) 
    If Donnie did not have direct contact with that particular child- are the rules that strict?

I work in child care licensing (not in Jen's state), and all of my programs have to report any positive cases to me. The direction ALL of my programs have been given by their respective health departments have been that any children and/or staff that were in the classroom during the 2-3 days prior to a child or staff testing positive, are to quarantine for 14 days (or sometimes 10 if no symptoms develop, with an additional 4 days observing for symptoms). And it is to be an actual quarantine, not going on playdates, the store, etc. Other family members (including siblings still attending school) do not have to quarantine, as they are considered secondary contact.

My personal opinion is that quarantine also means not following the normal custody schedule and that siblings attending the same school (even if different classrooms) should have to quarantine as well.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 1/15/2021, 10:35 PM) 
    I feel super fucking pissed today that while Jen has not one, but TWO! healthy children who she neglects, I got diagnosed with a blighted ovum miscarriage at what I THOUGHT would be a routine 8 week OB appt. FUCK YOU HARD Jen. Appreciate what you have, and don’t be such an ingrate all the time.

:6792: I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of healing and comfort your way.

9.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RepurposedLazySusan @ 1/15/2021, 06:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/16/2021, 12:59 AM) 

I work in child care licensing (not in Jen's state), and all of my programs have to report any positive cases to me. The direction ALL of my programs have been given by their respective health departments have been that any children and/or staff that were in the classroom during the 2-3 days prior to a child or staff testing positive, are to quarantine for 14 days (or sometimes 10 if no symptoms develop, with an additional 4 days observing for symptoms). And it is to be an actual quarantine, not going on playdates, the store, etc. Other family members (including siblings still attending school) do not have to quarantine, as they are considered secondary contact.

My personal opinion is that quarantine also means not following the normal custody schedule and that siblings attending the same school (even if different classrooms) should have to quarantine as well.

That's the policy in Illinois. She shouldn't have schlepped Donny to Don's on Tuesday night and she shouldn't have sent him this weekend. We've had that situation with people I knew and they did not send the children to their regular visits.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    At my son’s school in Texas, if anyone has even the inkling that they have been exposed, the whole family has to stay away for 14 days and produce negative test results, including siblings. Although, he’s been in school all year and there was only one scare that turned out to be nothing.

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/15/2021, 06:37 PM)
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 1/15/2021, 12:10 PM) 
    We're all hanging in there, Jen. We're all working, taking care of families, helping out people in our community, etc. You are the one not hanging in there, Jen. Because when things get tough and you get constrictive criticism, you shrivel up in to a useless ball, nostril flare and try to punish your followers. It's ridiculous. Grow the hell up!

like millions of others I had my job impacted by COVID and because of the SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW rollout of the vaccine it could not only affect us pretty badly this year but possibly a little into next :wacko: so I will hang in there while applying and interviewing for job after job since I don't have a rich ex husband to pay my bills! I will certainly think of Jen faffing about in her weird box shaped home deciding whether she should bake more or exercise! her words of encouragement mean so much!

oh and as I posted in OT I am really needing to get a new car soon and then last week the pump on our well went and we found out we need a whole new well. that'll be around $15,000 at least. we had 2 days without water :) hehe hanging in there though! thanks Jen!

sorry y'all. really felt the need to vent :blink:

Sorry for your troubles, hope things improve soon.

QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 1/15/2021, 10:35 PM)

So sorry for your loss. I'm another who has been through the same, and it's heartbreaking. And you're right - it's disgraceful the way she behaves toward her children.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 15/1/2021, 22:35) 

I am so,so sorry. Much love to you.

Jen will never have appreciation or humility or basic kindness because she just doesn't have those genes.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 15/1/2021, 23:43) 
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 1/15/2021, 05:41 PM) 
    Thanks everybody. I don’t mean to hijack the thread. It happened Monday, but when you see someone who has what you want more than anything-and they seem to have literally no appreciation for it, even disdain, it REALLY makes me ragey. So fuck her, and thanks to all of you.

I get it. Sadly. We tried to have kids and couldn’t so I get it. And it makes me hate her all the more.

Been there, too. It’s beyond just painful. Two time cancer survivor and two time pregnancy loss survivor here. It’s a shitty club to belong to. I’m so very sorry, SBF.

14.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    None of these scary mandatory quarantines are being enforced by anyone. It’s all bullshit. Every family lies & does whatever they want. Exhibit A is Jennifer Ross broadcasting her noncompliance online & acting like she’s doing everything correctly. Humans clearly needed to be treated like toddlers by their governments because we’re all selfish idiots.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sweet hello to Winnie and then byyyeeee to her son. We all know her priorities.

What’s with her covid test that she was (purposely) cagey about why she had it?

I’m back to camp, she travelled to Utah to stalk her kids.

905 replies since 14/1/2021, 18:25   107103 views