« Older   Newer »

1.     +47   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s “forever” MIL, Good Ol Suze, wins this round!

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title!

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG
    That is brilliant
    😂👍😂👍😂👍

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh: :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Seriously loling so hard at this title!! 😂😂

6.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she gets extremely pissed at this one!!!!
    :7043:

7.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I stepped into myself in 2020.” 💩

8.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can’t say anything about the tree—ours is still up—husband looks sad every time I mention taking it down. I did get the other Christmas decor down already. 🤷🏻‍♀️

9.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This girl lacks ambition. Okay, maybe she was ambitious to find a husband to take care and provide for her. The truth is, she doesn't have any internal ambition or drive to try or pursue anything. She is insecure and believes others should take care of her.... which has actually stunted her ability to grow up.

She treats her channel like a hobby, when I am sure there are ways she could create a true business for herself and her family. Her exercising has more to do with her need to avoid life, than it does about supporting others to get more active or live a healthier life. If she had any inner drive, she would start doing something with the certification, or whatever wearq status she earned.

I think what gets me, and many of us here, is that she has so much potential and she seems to be throwing it all away, trying to be a carbon copy of someone else (GD). She is repeating the same pattern of her 20's.

She definitely needs to rebrand, because I have a feeling that planning and memory keeping are also things she felt social pressure to pursue, because she doesn't follow through with those projects either.

The only way she will "find herself" is by working towards an actual goal and trying new things and meeting different people. But I have a feeling, we will be back here next year with the same old excuses for why she hasn't done very much with the privilege she has been given.

10.     +59   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_oy0m627FyT1rs8pywo1_500

11.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Meow2
    Posted on 1/9/2021, 03:44 PM +2 Like
    Swiss Roes

12,530 +117,633
    Locationsitting in the office posting shitquotes to Instagram
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/9/2021, 06:30 PM)
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/9/2021, 08:14 PM)
    I’ve actually always thought that Jen was the one who wanted a divorce. She thought that Don was the root of all her problems, thanks to Glennon, but nope, the problem is Jen.

Yes there is a good pocket of us here who've always thought Jen shitquoted herself into a divorce

I didn’t word that properly. I should have said it confirmed it for me. I always thought she Glennon’d her way out of marriage

as someone pointed out she’s quoting Untamed with that crap about being herself as a kid then doing what society expected of her. she’s never been happy, can’t figure out why, and assumed it must be Don’s fault. and yes she’ll end up in the same situation years from now with a different guy because she’s permanently miserable

She may be quoting Glennon, but Glennon stole it from Sarah Ban Breathnach. Here is one of her dailies:

Once upon a time your trusted yourself.
    Today, try to find a photograph of yourself when you were about ten. Make sure you're smiling. Put it in a pretty frame and place it on your dressing table, desk, or in your illustrated discovery journal and look at it every day, Send love to that young girl. Try to travel back in time and imagination. See yourself at ten: at home, at school, and at play. Where did you live? Can you see your house or apartment, and the street? Walk through the rooms in your childhood home. What did your bedroom look like? Who were your friends? Did you have a best pal? Who was she? How did you play? What was your favorite color in the Crayola pack? Did you play a musical instrument? Who was your favorite doll? Can you recall the scent of Play-Doh? What were your favorite foods? What subject did you like best in fifth grade? Can you remember? Try to recall yourself at ten in your daily dialogue pages.
    Have fun with this exercise because age ten was probably the last time you trusted your instincts. You didn't listen to the opinions of your mother, your sister, or your friends because you had your own.
    ...I remind myself that once upon a time, I trusted my instincts. You did, too. Once upon a time there weren't second and third guesses. It can be that way again.
    Try to contact the girl you once were. She's all grown up now. She's your authentic self and she's waiting to remind you beautiful, accomplished and extraordinary you really are...

Glennon, like Jen, hasn't got an original thought in her brain.
    Glennon, like Jen, gets her success by stealing from others.

12.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was that a 30-minute SNL skit I just watched? ‘Cause there’s nothing funnier than listening to words of “wisdom” coming from the mouth of a totally self-absorbed, smug bitch who wouldn’t recognize a hard day’s work, a struggle, or an act of giving if it smacked her square in her ugly face.

As for her worse-than-prison divorce experience, the difficulty was when she heard the word “no”. Princess doesn’t like that word.

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 10/1/2021, 01:47) 
    Meow2
    Posted on 1/9/2021, 03:44 PM +2 Like
    Swiss Roes

12,530 +117,633
    Locationsitting in the office posting shitquotes to Instagram
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/9/2021, 06:30 PM)
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/9/2021, 08:14 PM)
    I’ve actually always thought that Jen was the one who wanted a divorce. She thought that Don was the root of all her problems, thanks to Glennon, but nope, the problem is Jen.

Yes there is a good pocket of us here who've always thought Jen shitquoted herself into a divorce

I didn’t word that properly. I should have said it confirmed it for me. I always thought she Glennon’d her way out of marriage

as someone pointed out she’s quoting Untamed with that crap about being herself as a kid then doing what society expected of her. she’s never been happy, can’t figure out why, and assumed it must be Don’s fault. and yes she’ll end up in the same situation years from now with a different guy because she’s permanently miserable

She may be quoting Glennon, but Glennon stole it from Sarah Ban Breathnach. Here is one of her dailies:

Once upon a time your trusted yourself.
    Today, try to find a photograph of yourself when you were about ten. Make sure you're smiling. Put it in a pretty frame and place it on your dressing table, desk, or in your illustrated discovery journal and look at it every day, Send love to that young girl. Try to travel back in time and imagination. See yourself at ten: at home, at school, and at play. Where did you live? Can you see your house or apartment, and the street? Walk through the rooms in your childhood home. What did your bedroom look like? Who were your friends? Did you have a best pal? Who was she? How did you play? What was your favorite color in the Crayola pack? Did you play a musical instrument? Who was your favorite doll? Can you recall the scent of Play-Doh? What were your favorite foods? What subject did you like best in fifth grade? Can you remember? Try to recall yourself at ten in your daily dialogue pages.
    Have fun with this exercise because age ten was probably the last time you trusted your instincts. You didn't listen to the opinions of your mother, your sister, or your friends because you had your own.
    ...I remind myself that once upon a time, I trusted my instincts. You did, too. Once upon a time there weren't second and third guesses. It can be that way again.
    Try to contact the girl you once were. She's all grown up now. She's your authentic self and she's waiting to remind you beautiful, accomplished and extraordinary you really are...

Glennon, like Jen, hasn't got an original thought in her brain.
    Glennon, like Jen, gets her success by stealing from others.

Why do all these “gurus” assume that we are all like them? I have never had a problem expressing my opinion, saying “no,” or a host of other things that these gurus say apparently every woman struggles with. 🤷‍♀️

14.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen,
    You’re the jerk!

15.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why all the dang lights on? It’s so cold and sterile. When she is alone, she has lights off. There has to be some sort of reasoning behind that.

She needs window treatments, lamps and bigger rugs. Put something on the walls. Anything. Once her Christmas “decor” comes down, it’s really gonna be empty.

Come join on rewatch thread if you really want to see her holding her breath as a caged housewife.

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109250 views