« Older   Newer »

1.     +48   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She has a classic shopping addiction
    I have dealt with it in the past
    It's not about the amount of money, its simply about the high of getting something
    Anything
    You get this idea in your head that you need a new pair of running shoes
    Like you NEED them
    You rationalize yourself to death
    and you find a great pair for a good price, and you literally feel a physical sense of release
    and then very quickly, the same thing comes up but for something else
    Mine used to manifest itself in a way where I'd think: "IF i just got (fill in the blank) my wardrobe would be PERFECT."
    Substitute wardrobe for kitchen, desk, bag collection etc etc etc
    Jen shops because she feels very sad and has no purpose and she gets this momentary serotonin boost at thats what keeps her going

2.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    This thread title is healing all my sad places. Way to go!

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m amazed that she didn’t have more antiques or collectibles in RM1. Especially since her grandparents were (I’m assuming) old money in NYC.

I am very much 99% but I love collecting accent furniture and tchotchkes that have a story behind them or are not mass produced like basically everything Jen owns. How can you copy and paste everything from damn Pottery Barn?!

4.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sometimes...people unfollow Mormon Witches

Screenshot_2021-01-19_at_1

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen's personality du jour is just whatever the Instagram algorithm is feeding her. From Glennon Doyle/self help to wellness like Peleton exercising and yoga, the woo woo niche is a huge part of it. I know this because I get a lot of spiritualism content on Instagram and the woman who runs Cocorinna and sells Jen's tarot cards markets well on it.

It'll be interesting to see how far down she goes in this rabbit hole. Apparently a huge subset of the vegan (NotAVegan Jen still uses recipes, so I'll count it) and wellness community has gotten super in QAnon.

6.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I bet she lost Carol with that Wicca nod.

It's dark sided. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

7.     +61   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our very own Yogi Mormon Witch. Flying away.. reaching for the sky.

YrN2u3f

8.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If you gave a lot of money to a child, they would spend like Jen: not thinking about the value of money, quality of purchase or if it’s actually necessary.

Someone said she should have bought a more beginners deck, she probably will.

If she rebranded for every personality she tries to buy, she would need one rebrand a month.

9.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tarot cards and being a witch... more things her followers didn't ask for and have no interest in.

This only bothers me so much because she insists on calling this dumpster fire her CAREER.

"I can't even look at it." 😭

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just a random comment as I am watching the rewatch .
    If they are so well off then why does everything have to be on sale or 20% off or come with a free gift. She even coupon clips why!! When your in the money. I've never understood this unless of course this is how she was brought up.

I saw Bev, and while she is no cover girl I stand by that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so she is beautiful to her husband. He has stayed with her and has created a family. He is one happy man. Also, Bev doesn't need to exercise for most of the day to keep her husband content.

Have you noticed that Donald can never finish what he wants to say, she just cuts him off.

11.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    When Jen does the ‘which Disney character am I?’ Filter on her IG stories she keeps doing it til she finds one she likes. She will do the same with these tarot cards.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't know what to say...

13.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Freedom for Don @ 19/1/2021, 10:41) 
    Just a random comment as I am watching the rewatch .
    If they are so well off then why does everything have to be on sale or 20% off or come with a free gift. She even coupon clips why!! When your in the money. I've never understood this unless of course this is how she was brought up.

I saw Bev, and while she is no cover girl I stand by that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so she is beautiful to her husband. He has stayed with her and has created a family. He is one happy man. Also, Bev doesn't need to exercise for most of the day to keep her husband content.

Have you noticed that Donald can never finish what he wants to say, she just cuts him off.

So true! I watched a vlog yesterday where she asked him a question and you could hear him answering in the background but she wasn't listening, she just zoomed on Winnie and put the baby voice and said something to Winnie instead. I know Don can be a dick in his own way but i can't help feeling sorry for him with her, he was the caged one!!

14.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I watched the hedgehog book video last night - I’d never seen that one somehow - and I couldn’t stop laughing when she said something like ‘this is our second burger of the day, I’ve only just realised that’ and you hear Don in the background saying ‘I did point that out several times’ she doesn’t even edit out being caught lying 🤥

15.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I love the comments on that birthday video. I enjoy selecting “newest first” and reading everyone who has just found her.

970 replies since 19/1/2021, 01:46   117321 views