MormonWitchOrMoronBitchLikeJen Pt 212

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 19/1/2021, 04:53) 
    The titles she’s using for the yoga poses comes from the monthly schedule. Discipline was yesterday. Today was explore. She’s a day behind. The words are on the fwfglife Instagram account.

Yes, all she seems to do is copy others! It is just so fake. She doesn't even create her own content, she steals it🤣🤣🤣
    One quick look at the Instagram accounts she follows will show us what she will be doing next.

2.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Watching the birthday vlog with the hedgehog book, she's a bitch to Don, little snarky comments about all those lovely presents he picked for her! Plus her baby voice is making my ears bleed, such a weirdo

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CagedLikeDon for anyone needing a username

4.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Big Bertha recently started following an Enneagram account. She must be reading our new Enneagram thread too. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I always found it odd that Jen was so secretive about her infamous doll room. That is arguably the only thing she hoards that could be viewed as valuable collectibles (although admittedly I'm not well versed in the resale value of American Girl dolls..). There's an entire doll community on youtube. She could have ~connected~ with lots of people, and felt less weird about her niche interest. But then again, to Jen, her doll collection was probably just as meaningless to her once the shopping high wore off.

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (noWmaleheirlikejen @ 19/1/2021, 10:48) 
    she keeps doing it til she finds one she likes. She will do the same with these tarot cards.

It’s classic Jen..... keep doing the same thing over and over, hoping for a better result. She keeps giving shitty content and getting slammed for it. So she scolds her viewers, justifies her efforts or lack thereof, and does more of the same shitty content, hoping this time it will all be rainbows and unicorns in the comments.

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 19/1/2021, 04:12) 
    Wow, Do it on a Dime has 1.65 subs now. Funny how Jen or her BFF Chrissy could never be relatable n garner that many subs. All I see in DIOAD's page is Dollar tree ..

She has also jumped on the EXTREME CLEANING bandwagon. Jen could have too since she has indicated she cleans her house herself now due to Covid.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 19/1/2021, 13:49) 
    Big Bertha recently started following an Enneagram account. She must be reading our new Enneagram thread too. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

It’s just sad. (I mean that sincerely) She is desperate to find herself and meaning in life.

9.     +37   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    "Deeply spiritual"

FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF

She's not deeply anything. The only thing she worships is the wallet and herself.

One day she's going to swallow herself up her own arse and create a black hole of poetic justice.

10.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/19/2021, 08:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 19/1/2021, 13:49) 

It’s just sad. (I mean that sincerely) She is desperate to find herself and meaning in life.

I agree that it's sad. But she has a ton of money at her disposal for real life changing things like therapy/psychiatrist, no need to actually work so she could volunteer for a cause and find fulfillment, all of the things we repeatedly mention :t0152: yet she's a selfish teenager at her core. I don't know if she truly wants to have a meaningful life.

There is definitely a payoff in her being stuck and not knowing who she is or how to find meaning in life which is just so pathetic at her age. Like Dr Phil says...

1d8c8ce370e1344a924ce5a7f3bbf362

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, she filmed on Friday for what was supposed to be Friday’s video, is Tuesday now which means she was supposed to have filmed and edited this video over the weekend, so all that bravado about “showing up for you guys”, turns out, same result, one video for the week last week. And whatever she filmed on Friday (which she could’ve filmed on Friday anyway because it’s not like there’s a law that says she can’t film on a day she posts) is just the typical Tuesday video.

Jen, back in the day you did multiple videos of “original content” a week, plus a blog. If this is your career, it’s supposed to PROGRESS. That’s what makes it a career. So organize your damn life and walk the talk. I dare you to make this your career.

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Peloton is releasing Wicked (the musical) themed workouts... I’m sure our witch is pleased as punch :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

13.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t think she will ever get anywhere until she does something where she has to be accountable to someone.

She needs a job, not because she needs money but because she has no concept of what it means and feels like to really be under pressure. Without any concept of that, how can she really relate to the comments or to people who have to work.

I think she was upset that the majority of the parenting fell on her while Don worked and Don lost his temper, probably telling her being a content creator isn’t real employment, maybe even asking her to step away. She could not understand what the difference is - Don has people he is accountable to - he has to work so his employees get paid and his clients are satisfied. She doesn’t have to hustle and until she understands what that is she will forever just be self reflective, empty Jennifer.

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 19/1/2021, 04:25) 
    Does she have any idea how totally f’d this is?? Jen is totally undisciplined and hasn’t been showing up for her kids or her “career” in ages. She definitely wasn’t showing up for her husband the last 3+ years of their marriage, at a minimum.
    Seriously, is she the only one who doesn’t know??

Love the thread title!!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10751683/...4E0659441D.jpeg)

Or her bookshelves. She has not shown up for the bookshelves. The poor, neglected, forgotten bookshelves. Like everything and everyone else in Jen’s life. Tossed aside to assemble themselves.

15.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember her final, morose walk-through of the old house? All the things she mentioned intending to do but never did. I wonder if that’s the ultimate fate of these bookshelves.

970 replies since 19/1/2021, 01:46   117326 views