A Country Life

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watched the video where Peter breaks his arm.

Poor little guy! Peter's my favorite, lol. He's such a sweet boy, always so helpful and curious and wants to try so many new things. He's just a cutie pie!

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    For the most part i like Jennifer but i do tend to skip her late seasonal videos!

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (megt @ 2/11/2021, 11:54 PM) 
    One of her recent videos came up in my recommended even though I unsubscribed long ago. The thumbnail--"putting on my oxygen mask first." How old is she again? I believe mid 40's and why the snark now about masks? Besides church stopped for them for a bit they have changed nothing about how they do things. No one in their family wears a mask unless they really, really want to go into a store and the store enforces their policy. Stores like Sam's and Walmart do not enforce mask wearing--I read somewhere that they strongly suggest but will not put their employees in harms way enforcing them. Jennifer and her crew haven't let Covid stop them from doing anything including grab whatever money they could as business owners and a big family. You would think because she preaches being a Christian woman and a teacher that she would keep her snarky passive aggressiveness to herself, but nope she just can't help herself. I watched about 6 minutes of the video and no masks at the dollar tree, but it sounds like one on at Walmart. Since it wasn't mentioned in the video and the title was about her and her daughter spending the day together why on earth did she have to add the "oxygen mask" snark. Jennifer, I know you've found your little thread here so let me clue you in seeing as you don't know from first hand experience. The masks people wear are not oxygen masks. Technically they are respiratory protectors. I wear one to protect you and your family in case I have Covid--due to my husband being an essential worker. He works among 250 people that travel all over, are in bars, socialize, go to packed churches, and have parties and not one of the 250 have ever worn masks. Hubby has managed to stay safe for many many reasons including wearing a mask everyday for a year. He wears one to lessen the viral load he is exposed to everyday. Well over half of his co-workers have had Covid--quite a few hospitalized and 3 have died. As his wife I am exposed everyday to possibly getting it. I am nearly 60 and a past smoker of 25 years. It's the last thing in the world I want to get. So I'll keep doing what I'm doing regardless of your beliefs.

So next time you want to put a silly thumbnail up don't because it is unbecoming of a Christian woman and shows women that aren't among your ever adoring minions just how ignorant you really are.

I'm pretty sure she was implying the saying of "Put your own oxygen mask on first before helping others" meaning, you have to sometimes put yourself first before you can fully be able to be there for others in your life.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 2/13/2021, 07:27 AM) 
    QUOTE (megt @ 2/11/2021, 11:54 PM) 
    One of her recent videos came up in my recommended even though I unsubscribed long ago. The thumbnail--"putting on my oxygen mask first." How old is she again? I believe mid 40's and why the snark now about masks? Besides church stopped for them for a bit they have changed nothing about how they do things. No one in their family wears a mask unless they really, really want to go into a store and the store enforces their policy. Stores like Sam's and Walmart do not enforce mask wearing--I read somewhere that they strongly suggest but will not put their employees in harms way enforcing them. Jennifer and her crew haven't let Covid stop them from doing anything including grab whatever money they could as business owners and a big family. You would think because she preaches being a Christian woman and a teacher that she would keep her snarky passive aggressiveness to herself, but nope she just can't help herself. I watched about 6 minutes of the video and no masks at the dollar tree, but it sounds like one on at Walmart. Since it wasn't mentioned in the video and the title was about her and her daughter spending the day together why on earth did she have to add the "oxygen mask" snark. Jennifer, I know you've found your little thread here so let me clue you in seeing as you don't know from first hand experience. The masks people wear are not oxygen masks. Technically they are respiratory protectors. I wear one to protect you and your family in case I have Covid--due to my husband being an essential worker. He works among 250 people that travel all over, are in bars, socialize, go to packed churches, and have parties and not one of the 250 have ever worn masks. Hubby has managed to stay safe for many many reasons including wearing a mask everyday for a year. He wears one to lessen the viral load he is exposed to everyday. Well over half of his co-workers have had Covid--quite a few hospitalized and 3 have died. As his wife I am exposed everyday to possibly getting it. I am nearly 60 and a past smoker of 25 years. It's the last thing in the world I want to get. So I'll keep doing what I'm doing regardless of your beliefs.

So next time you want to put a silly thumbnail up don't because it is unbecoming of a Christian woman and shows women that aren't among your ever adoring minions just how ignorant you really are.

I'm pretty sure she was implying the saying of "Put your own oxygen mask on first before helping others" meaning, you have to sometimes put yourself first before you can fully be able to be there for others in your life.

You are a saint for reading that entire tangent just to explain a common turn of phrase. :)

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I like her OK, but I find Peter and Maria to be very undisciplined, rude, and annoying...The older kids don't seem too bad and I find Joe very entertaining ☺️
    Overall I can tolerate her channel better than Moss Family or Large Family Love.
    Maria is very cute but she's sooooo whiney and annoying 🙄

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bunnyleigh @ 2/13/2021, 08:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 2/13/2021, 07:27 AM) 

You are a saint for reading that entire tangent just to explain a common turn of phrase. :)

:hearty-laugh:

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heavenly4505 @ 2/14/2021, 06:49 AM) 
    I like her OK, but I find Peter and Maria to be very undisciplined, rude, and annoying...The older kids don't seem too bad and I find Joe very entertaining ☺️
    Overall I can tolerate her channel better than Moss Family or Large Family Love.

AGREE!!! I get so tired of all of the photo bombing her kids do! They are terribly rude! I will click out if they try to monopolize the video.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zaxmom89 @ 2/15/2021, 01:43 AM) 
    QUOTE (Heavenly4505 @ 2/14/2021, 06:49 AM) 

AGREE!!! I get so tired of all of the photo bombing her kids do! They are terribly rude! I will click out if they try to monopolize the video.

I feel the same way about the kids. I don't mind a hey and go on but I'm sure there are other times they could help her out in the kitchen and not when she films. Its like they're starved for attention.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeanieWeenie @ 2/14/2021, 09:16 PM) 
    QUOTE (zaxmom89 @ 2/15/2021, 01:43 AM) 

I feel the same way about the kids. I don't mind a hey and go on but I'm sure there are other times they could help her out in the kitchen and not when she films. Its likmore they're starved for attention.

The rudest kids I've found is on Kim's Farmhouse Life. Wow! They speak horribly to their mother and its seems she's deemed a second class citizen in that house by her kids AND her husband. The oldest boy even passed gas on camera while at the dinner table. She constantly seems nervous and/or mortified.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 2/15/2021, 01:16 PM) 
    I feel the same way about the kids. I don't mind a hey and go on but I'm sure there are other times they could help her out in the kitchen and not when she films. Its likmore they're starved for attention.

The rudest kids I've found is on Kim's Farmhouse Life. Wow! They speak horribly to their mother and its seems she's deemed a second class citizen in that house by her kids AND her husband. The oldest boy even passed gas on camera while at the dinner table. She constantly seems nervous and/or mortified.

Yeah I can't watch her. She's another one of those moms who I don't understand why people want their recipes.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 15/2/2021, 13:16) 

Never heard of or seen Kim before. I'll have to look her up

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Golden Ray Of Sunshine @ 2/15/2021, 07:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 15/2/2021, 13:16) 

If you check her out, would love to hear your thoughts!

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ClintTaurus @ 2/16/2021, 04:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Golden Ray Of Sunshine @ 2/15/2021, 07:35 AM) 

If you check her out, would love to hear your thoughts!

Whoa she looks so much like Julie Deru!

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This. Is. Maria. (Opening the Sand Pit @ 22:50)

😳

I'm reaching for the Holy Water cause that is some serious exorcist shit right there.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210317-020223~2

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can't STAND how Maria is constantly picking her nose on camera. That's so gross! I know kids will pick their noses (I have 2) but she's getting way too old to be doing that in public/on camera. Nasty! She should've been taught long ago that it's not appropriate.

515 replies since 23/1/2021, 22:29   62598 views