A Country Life

« Older   Newer »

1. Rumpus Nail Polish
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Heavenly4505 @ 20/3/2021, 13:45) 
    I can't STAND how Maria is constantly picking her nose on camera. That's so gross! I know kids will pick their noses (I have 2) but she's getting way too old to be doing that in public/on camera. Nasty! She should've been taught long ago that it's not appropriate.

I don't recall seeing that.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I didn't even know there was a thread for this channel! I like Jennifer a lot, but honestly I stopped watching her a while back because her life is too much like mine (hunting, farming, etc). Not her fault, but I'm more interested in watching people who live differently than I do. Watching her is like watching myself minus the religion! I always thought Maria was cute, but I probably haven't watched in a full year. I'll have to check back in on her channel. 🙂

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her kids are cute, but they are little monsters 😂😂😂😂

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another vlogger doing a cookbook? Why would anyone pay for these recipes? I unsubscribed from her quite sometime back because she was just not interesting to me. I watch one occasionally. Her recipes are decades old and are dull.

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cloudy @ 4/10/2021, 05:35 AM) 
    Another vlogger doing a cookbook? Why would anyone pay for these recipes? I unsubscribed from her quite sometime back because she was just not interesting to me. I watch one occasionally. Her recipes are decades old and are dull.

She's mentioned several times on her videos about how she got this recipe from this person, this recipe from a church cookbook and shared them in her cookbook.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cloudy @ 10/4/2021, 05:35) 

They are not exciting, but they are 100% better than say, Jamarrell. I think her demographics like cookbooks with life basics. I do appreciate that she seems to enjoy cooking for her family. And not a frozen PB&J in sight...lol

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Awww, they bought some new chicks, they named the Americana one "Patriot" :t0152:

Didn't she say one of the hens that they had died because it got so cold and they don't use heat lamps on them? Yet they rigged one up for the chicks?

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeanieWeenie @ 18/4/2021, 00:20) 
    Awww, they bought some new chicks, they named the Americana one "Patriot" :t0152:

Didn't she say one of the hens that they had died because it got so cold and they don't use heat lamps on them? Yet they rigged one up for the chicks?

I had to LOL at Patriot. Maria and Peter picked out cute names tho.

Warren wore me out. So much work being a farmer.

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 4/18/2021, 12:26 AM) 
    QUOTE (BeanieWeenie @ 18/4/2021, 00:20) 

I had to LOL at Patriot. Maria and Peter picked out cute names tho.

Warren wore me out. So much work being a farmer.

Yes, he works hard.

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I think she might be one of the most boring people on YouTube. Literally not one single thing about her is interesting to watch to me. Especially the sound of her boring voice that could put anybody to sleep.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 19/4/2021, 01:08) 
    I think she might be one of the most boring people on YouTube. Literally not one single thing about her is interesting to watch to me. Especially the sound of her boring voice that could put anybody to sleep.

I find it kind of soothing. But mostly I just enjoy day to day farm life bc it's nostalgic for me. Honestly her cooking is way better than Jamerell.

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As someone who grew up on a dairy farm, I find Jennifer's videos true to life and a realistic depiction of what family farming is really like. Very different from YouTubers like Farmhouse on Boone, who is all about romanticizing a farmhouse feel that is not authentic.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 19/4/2021, 04:25) 
    As someone who grew up on a dairy farm, I find Jennifer's videos true to life and a realistic depiction of what family farming is really like. Very different from YouTubers like Farmhouse on Boone, who is all about romanticizing a farmhouse feel that is not authentic.

Yes! I love how her cooking is very realistic as is her canning and meat preparation. She's not filming to show, she's just filming her day which shows her always on the go. Her kids are hard workers as well. Farming can be lonely and difficult.

...also I'm a sucker for rhubarb! So all the sweets she bakes look delicious.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 19/4/2021, 07:30) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 19/4/2021, 04:25) 

Yes! I love how her cooking is very realistic as is her canning and meat preparation. She's not filming to show, she's just filming her day which shows her always on the go. Her kids are hard workers as well. Farming can be lonely and difficult.

...also I'm a sucker for rhubarb! So all the sweets she bakes look delicious.

Same here, LOVE rhubarb! 😍

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    please tell me they are not going to keep that kitten in the garage?
    whats the point of getting a kitten if your not going to make it a part of the family.
    i have 2 dogs and 2 cats. and all of them are trained.

515 replies since 23/1/2021, 22:29   62579 views