« Older   Newer »

1.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll cut Jill some slack for once: I would only want a small piece of that crap too :snickering:

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What I can’t figure out is if it was HIS cake, or HER cake.

Ms. Crafty can’t even make a little bunting on two toothpicks for his name on the cake? Some 99%er frosting in a tube to write his name? A vegan cake for her and a Paw Patrol cake for him?

The whole thing baffles.

3.     +58   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen got herself divorced (in a pandemic with courts closed for months) faster (10 months) than she’s getting her house unpacked. Let that sink in.

Bet that as soon as it was “official” Don had a big ass celebration.

Edited by KayTee - 2/2/2021, 10:35 PM

4.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A big ass celebration for leaving the Big Ass

5.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jill was bitching and moaning the whole video. Oh I ate so much! Oh I can’t eat any cake! Take a slice of your grandson’s birthday cake like a normal person and eat a bite or two.

6.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I went back to see what Jen/The Bakery were up to around November 12, the day the divorce was finalized. And it was the Veteran's Day fiasco. :lol: She also posted her little family photoshoot on IG stories. :shifty:

www.instagram.com/p/CHbq79ghJ2d/
    www.instagram.com/p/CHdflM6BXcw/

She really does like giving us hints....

7.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lolz Emily’s #PrettyNeatRiders merch is just as tragic as the baby shower sign she made for Jen’s baby shower. They look like The Office’s “It Is Your Birthday” sign. :snickering:

8.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 2/2/2021, 22:26) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/2/2021, 21:44) 
    I think that Jill & Gravy probably threw the cake away. I think, as calorie conscious as Jill is, she figured that THAT cake wasn't worth the calories. If she is going to splurge, it won't have fake butter in it.

I’m sure she wanted to be sure that it ended up in a trash receptacle which was not right next to her grandchildren’s plates!

What a piss-poor excuse for a dinner and a party - no decorations, no name on Donny’s cake; no snacks-a-la-Ross, gives her parents soup for dinner.

Hey Jen if you want cake that doesn’t have eggs in it, instead of making a special recipe to suit you and foist it on the other four people, buy yourself a vegan cake or cupcakes at Whole Foods and put your very own name on it and very own birthday candle on it and let Donny, CC and your parents have a “real” birthday cake (like they got at the Ross party)

She should have at the very least had a nice salad to go along. And why no spinach squares?

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 2/2/2021, 21:53) 

WTF???

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Guardrail McMansion @ 2/2/2021, 21:42) 
    Jen is the one that seems so uncomfortable during Donnie’s party with her parents. She always snaps at her Mom. I am in the minority here, but I have not seen anything that makes me think Jill was a bad Mom. Jen creates things in her own head.

Im with you on the Jill situation. Ive only ever seen Jill act like a normal person around Jen instead of kissing her ass like everyone else in her life.

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Guardrail McMansion @ 2/2/2021, 21:42) 
    Jen is the one that seems so uncomfortable during Donnie’s party with her parents. She always snaps at her Mom. I am in the minority here, but I have not seen anything that makes me think Jill was a bad Mom. Jen creates things in her own head.

I don't know I'm kind of torn on this one. I've seen several videos from the past where Jill was straight up a spoiled brat b****,like Jen.

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jill is usually a hard to please, critical, “disappointed” mom. EVERYTHING is about how great Scott is.

There’s a picture on Jen’s FB from years ago of Jen looking lovely. Some people commented what a nice picture it was and Jill’s comment was “Scott’s a wonderful photographer”

There’s another picture of the whole family inside are M1, including Scott’s family and Jen‘s parents. Jill‘s comment was, “oh what a shame Winnie looking the other way. Jill could never just say “Great picture” and leave it at that.

I also remember one of the videos where they were driving home together after having been to the ballet and Jill, far more knowledgeable about ballet, corrected Jen every time she opened her mouth.

I have just never seen any warmth come from Jill.

Jen totally gravitated to the Rosses. I wonder how her parents feel about that and about having her back now that there are no more Rosses.

I still remember the divorce announcement video when Jen went on and on about how this was the very best for not only her and Don but also for their children and their extended loved ones, who were all so very close.

Jen had no clue than how she was only partially right. It was best for the Rosses, including her two kids who at least will spend half the time away from her. She thought nothing was going to be changing whatsoever except she and Don would not be married. Such a fool.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 2/2/2021, 22:22) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 2/2/2021, 03:43 PM)
    I just went back in to read the comments on the video. C H gave her hell for the IG scolding, and then pre-emptively told Paula to STFU when Paula hadn't even replied yet. I'm dying here...
    :hearty-laugh:

I love me some C H!

QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 2/2/2021, 03:53 PM)

No. Just no. Do not ever compare Jen to anything in The Color Purple! Jeezus!!! Privileged, pampered white woman in no way shape or form is like African American slaves. :smashing_computer:

No kidding!!! Comparing Jen to Celie in any shape or form is the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life!!

One of my all-time favorite books and movies. This is actually the first movie my husband and I ever watched together as man and wife!

Comparing crazy Jen to the crazy white woman that Sofia hit would be more like it!

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Jill has no filter. I also think that Jen is sad that she’s never going to get a gentle Suze type personality out of shrill Jill.

15.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen IS Jill. It would bother her so much to hear that, but it's true.

886 replies since 2/2/2021, 21:07   114904 views