ThereIsNoDoubtTheRossesFrozeMeOutLikeJen Pt 216

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Poor Jen can barely afford raspberries. And that peloton stuff that she claims was gifted to her, I think not.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jill reminds me of an Italian grandmother/mother.

3.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jill clearly has food issues, and she's passed them on to Jen, but it's not exactly unusual for a woman Jill's age. Especially considering her dance and acting past. As far as anything else, I think Jen had a perfectly good childhood with relatively normal parents. She moved a lot, but that's about it. I know what it's like to have a family member with a personality disorder (pretty sure Jen has at least one), and it's not parenting that has caused it, because the other kids are fine.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 2/2/2021, 10:33 PM) 
    Jill was bitching and moaning the whole video. Oh I ate so much! Oh I can’t eat any cake! Take a slice of your grandson’s birthday cake like a normal person and eat a bite or two.

My mom is the same way! She is about Jill's age. It's like they don't want anyone to think they eat like this all the time. And, especially with desserts. My mom always wants her sweets "to take home".

5.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Is Jill the ideal mother? No. But Jill (and Gravy) have been there for Jen as she is going through this, I think a lot more than Jen has shown, after being basically pushed aside for the Rosses for all these years. Not everyone can be preschool teacher Suzanne, who raised her kids to have an inflated sense of their themselves and their accomplishments and teaches her grandkids to respond to "I love you" with "Thank you." Regardless, she's a 38-year-old woman with two kids who had the resources to go to therapy for years, so she could have worked on the fallout from Jill-as-a-mom there, but instead she focused on being gentle with herself nonsense.

6.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I will say one thing about Jen ...
    she is at least consistent in giving us content that always has things in it to snark onn
    Thanks Jen

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    I think Jill and Gravy have a little food fetish and will be sharing their small pieces of cake later in their boudoir.
    :eusa_dance:

8.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 2/2/2021, 11:41 PM) 
    I think Jill and Gravy have a little food fetish and will be sharing their small pieces of cake later in their boudoir.
    :eusa_dance:

"Put. The. Vegan. Cake. Down."

9.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    fzWGXs.md.jpg
    pic upload

10.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't really have an opinion on Jill either way, except 100% her voice is nails on a chalkboard, but at some point you have to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for how you are** instead of blaming (directly or indirectly) your parents or how you were raised.

**and do the work to improve yourself

Yes I realize that means actually admitting you have a problem which Jen clearly does not think she does.

11. Landyn's One Eye
        +20   Like  

User deleted

Jen is clearly talking to the Bakery with the quote about commenting on content. The sad thing is, she doesn’t realize that the Bakers love her content because it’s entertaining. People commenting on her accounts and/or leaving in droves are not Bakers.

She’d better not bite the hands that feed her. She’s ‘set’ right now, but what about 10, 15, 20 years from now. Life can change on a dime and nothing is certain. She has no marketable skills and will never ever be able to get a good paying job. Another man is out of the question. No one is going to come out of this quarantine mess and want to spend time with Jen, the emotional introvert with more baggage than Delta.

12.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This vlog, I just... After all of the effort she put into parties for ADULTS over the years. Now it is her turn to have a little party for her son and this is it? Not a birthday themes napkin or paper plate? Not a balloon? Not some cheesy party hats? Not even his name (or even “happy birthday mommy and Donny”) on the cake? These are the sorts of things you can get at the dollar store. Not that Jen would ever step foot into a dollar store. What did she do all of that for? Dozens of balloons brought to the house for her Suze’s (I believe 60th) birthday party.

13.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 2/2/2021, 23:55) 
    This vlog, I just... After all of the effort she put into parties for ADULTS over the years. Now it is her turn to have a little party for her son and this is it? Not a birthday themes napkin or paper plate? Not a balloon? Not some cheesy party hats? Not even his name (or even “happy birthday mommy and Donny”) on the cake? These are the sorts of things you can get at the dollar store. Not that Jen would ever step foot into a dollar store. What did she do all of that for? Dozens of balloons brought to the house for her Suze’s (I believe 60th) birthday party.

Yup. For all the talk about Donny being her favorite, at least CC had balloons and a cake she wanted. Jen seems to put in the bare minimum for both her children equally.

14.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to put more effort into my cat's bday parties.

Poor kids.

15.     +57   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If the divorce was finalized in mid November, that explains why the last time she was invited to anything Ross was for Halloween. Seems like they played nice and "forever family" until the gavel dropped, and since then reality has hit, they've moved on without her. Jen spent Thanksgiving alone without the kids, Christmas was split and no joint party for either kid. I think Jens been such a mess because it's hit her what she's done.

886 replies since 2/2/2021, 21:07   114901 views