StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1. SelfCare
        +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hugs to all the bakers dealing with cancer. My mom was diagnosed over the holidays and was a candidate for surgery but when they opened her up, they found the cancer had spread and they closed her right up. It was really hard with the hospitals not allowing visitors at all!

I've seen houses with the gray aesthetic done beautifully, but never a fully gray bathroom. I don't know what Jen's problem is. Throughout the years of watching her, when something catches her eye, she goes BIG and overboard and becomes obsessed. She can never "lean into" a fad. Grays and whites serve for a neutral background so you can be more versatile in your decor and not clash (if you care about those things). But her house is empty. I know she's trying to emulate those influencers with the minimal aesthetic. I follow them too. But they at least have SOME decor (cue the rose gold and brass fad lol).

Since we stopped having visitors over, my kids have had full range of the family living room where we hang out. Every season we sit down and do arts and crafts and they go nuts decorating. This past weekend we sat down and made valentine arts and crafts. It was super fun and it helps my young kids work on their dexterity. They get a lesson on the colorwheel and what colors clash and what combination of colors make what color. They also get a history lesson about the holiday from dad since he's a huge history nerd.

It's so bizarre to me to send your kids to school if you don't have to. Heck, through my husband's circle, most of the families have kept their kids home and hired a private instructor. She has the money to do that, or at a minimum, teach them herself with the help of online learning. Their coursework isn't hard. I'm sure she knows how to count. I know women in my circle who only had kids to produce a couple of heirs. Before covid, they were mostly the nanny's problem. But even they don't send their kids to school.

I'm not judging if you have to send your kids to school. Some parents have to work and there's no way around that. But she doesn't work and has no excuse.

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105775 views