That ugly AF bathroom! :agace:

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 7/2/2021, 16:01) 
    I'm going to start tracking how many meals she cooks for her kids in a month. Because you know she is showing us every time she does it.

I will start with yesterday's sad tacos. One.

I wonder how much she spends on take-out every month. At least $500 or more. Poor struggling single mama!

Between you tallying her cooking and Narc101 adding up the spending, that sound you hear is Jen’s shrunken head exploding :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

3.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she have condensation on her windows? Another flip flop.

Screen_Shot_2021-02-07_at_10

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 7/2/2021, 17:07) 
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 7/2/2021, 16:19) 
    To all the Bakers who have dealt with cancer. You have my love and sympathy. You’re all true hero’s.

Right now I’m dealing with a coworker who is lying about cancer. I’m 2 nd in charge she’s 3 rd. When I brought it up to number 1. Her answer was she doesn’t care it doesn’t affect her. I asked how does her Senior Assistant lying about a horrible disease not be a problem. She has no integrity. I got punished for questioning it. Needless to say I’m looking for a new job.

That’s terrible! How do you know?? Sorry, I’m nosy.

None of her story adds up. She’s a liar. Told us in last week of October she had stage 2 uterine cancer. Said her doctor told her to decide what she wanted to do. Now 2 weeks ago she told slipped and said she was going skiing. But told #1 she was having a procedure done. I asked her what procedure when she told me and she said hysterectomy. She only took 4 days off. Said her uterus is small so that’s all the time she needed. Every single female I know that had a hysterectomy needed at least 6-8 weeks recovery. We climb ladders and move and lift heavy crap. But she miraculously only needs 4 days. We’ve caught her in so many lies. But #1 loves her.

5.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What about aging is making her look so toothless all the time?

Screen_Shot_2021-02-07_at_10_0

6.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hugs to all the bakers dealing with cancer. My mom was diagnosed over the holidays and was a candidate for surgery but when they opened her up, they found the cancer had spread and they closed her right up. It was really hard with the hospitals not allowing visitors at all!

I've seen houses with the gray aesthetic done beautifully, but never a fully gray bathroom. I don't know what Jen's problem is. Throughout the years of watching her, when something catches her eye, she goes BIG and overboard and becomes obsessed. She can never "lean into" a fad. Grays and whites serve for a neutral background so you can be more versatile in your decor and not clash (if you care about those things). But her house is empty. I know she's trying to emulate those influencers with the minimal aesthetic. I follow them too. But they at least have SOME decor (cue the rose gold and brass fad lol).

Since we stopped having visitors over, my kids have had full range of the family living room where we hang out. Every season we sit down and do arts and crafts and they go nuts decorating. This past weekend we sat down and made valentine arts and crafts. It was super fun and it helps my young kids work on their dexterity. They get a lesson on the colorwheel and what colors clash and what combination of colors make what color. They also get a history lesson about the holiday from dad since he's a huge history nerd.

It's so bizarre to me to send your kids to school if you don't have to. Heck, through my husband's circle, most of the families have kept their kids home and hired a private instructor. She has the money to do that, or at a minimum, teach them herself with the help of online learning. Their coursework isn't hard. I'm sure she knows how to count. I know women in my circle who only had kids to produce a couple of heirs. Before covid, they were mostly the nanny's problem. But even they don't send their kids to school.

I'm not judging if you have to send your kids to school. Some parents have to work and there's no way around that. But she doesn't work and has no excuse.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here’s the thing: she and Don, pre-kids, used to eat at some really good restaurants. That place where they made the balloon out of sugar and it was the dessert? All the other fancy places? And he was never afraid of putting flavor in their food when he cooked. So she KNOWS what good food tastes like.

But whenever she’s alone, even back then when she’d go to Utah by herself, she’d make the most bland looking punishment foods.

Girlfriend is messed up in the head if she’s managed to trick herself into thinking last night’s monstrosity was delicious, or she’s actively punishing herself with food which means she needs actual psychological help to fight her eating disorder.

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/2/2021, 17:35) 

Icicles can be a sign of poor insulation too.

9.     +73   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Your house is empty, drab and devoid of any personality.

Cloudy day for pics but you get the gist

Go Bucs

PS I can actually sit in front of my TV and see it

20210207_11301720210207_11304820210207_11311020210207_11355820210207_11314620210207_113135

Edited by BugBittenKitten - 2/7/2021, 05:48 PM

10.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 7/2/2021, 17:44) 
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Your house is empty, drab and devoid of any personality.

Cloudy day for pics but you get the gist

Go Bucs

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113017.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113048.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113110.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113558.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113146.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113135.jpg)

I love it! Very cozy & inviting.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's not that she makes some plant based meals and some meals with meat. That's fine. (Other than the fact that she still has a video up crying about milk)

It's the fact that almost every meal she shows on Social media looks unappetizing.

This! The kids eating black beans isn’t necessarily the issue it’s that everything about her is completely joyless. From her house to her food to herself.

12.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/2/2021, 17:35) 

I hope that isn't condensation if so she has a major issue in her attic.

Also the icicles are not a good sign either. We get them because we need more ventilation in the attic. Our house is 100 years old. You would think a flip costing that much would have addressed it.

It still makes me ragey that she bought that horrible house given what she could have bought.

13.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    BugBittenKitten

Beautiful home. Love your colour scheme

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (jsym @ 7/2/2021, 16:35) 
    Hey Jen, buy your kids some new dress-up costumes.

Get Donnie a Paw Patrol or just a police man costume. Every 3 year old I know has one.

When my son was growing up I would buy a ton of Halloween costumes on clearance after the holiday. He loved dressing up and I would get them for a few dollars each. He played in them all year. Not that Jen has to shop clearance sales but she can get him a few.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whinypants @ 7/2/2021, 17:48) 
    BugBittenKitten

Beautiful home. Love your colour scheme

Thank you ♥️

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105687 views