StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That house is a piece of crap. She keeps saying the fire place is marble, but it's faux marble. It's thin tiles, and the veining pattern repeats. Plus every time she shows it the bottom middle tile looks like it's already popping off.

Her cabinets are all dented and scratched up too. She's hasn't even been in that crap shack a year.

And don't forget she had a claundry installed. That's probably why there's massive icicles. I bet there's already mold in her closet.

2.     +62   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    fAunxp.md.png

Dear Jennifer,
    Britney has paparazzi.
    She didn’t have a choice in these photos getting out.
    You not only film your meltdowns, you edit them and upload them.
    You are not an innocent victim. You are the literal source of our pictures. If you don’t want them shared, don’t post them.
    Sincerely,
    Everyone with a Brain

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 2/7/2021, 11:37 AM) 
    That house is a piece of crap. She keeps saying the fire place is marble, but it's faux marble. It's thin tiles, and the veining pattern repeats. Plus every time she shows it the bottom middle tile looks like it's already popping off.

Her cabinets are all dented and scratched up too. She's hasn't even been in that crap shack a year.

And don't forget she had a claundry installed. That's probably why there's massive icicles. I bet there's already mold in her closet.

so funny-that veined Quartz is ubiquitous
    HRH collection is remodeling her newly purchased older house in California with that EXACT veined Quartz as Jen has LOL

4.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Came to comment on the icicles and why we sold our first house and ran away screaming from it.
    But I see the savvy folk here already figured out the state of Jen's overpriced flip dump. Carry on.

5.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ms. No Self Awareness doesn't realize that she's ill like Britney with her embarrassing displays online :5153:

6.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 2/7/2021, 11:37 AM)
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 7/2/2021, 17:07) 
    That’s terrible! How do you know?? Sorry, I’m nosy.

None of her story adds up. She’s a liar. Told us in last week of October she had stage 2 uterine cancer. Said her doctor told her to decide what she wanted to do. Now 2 weeks ago she told slipped and said she was going skiing. But told #1 she was having a procedure done. I asked her what procedure when she told me and she said hysterectomy. She only took 4 days off. Said her uterus is small so that’s all the time she needed. Every single female I know that had a hysterectomy needed at least 6-8 weeks recovery. We climb ladders and move and lift heavy crap. But she miraculously only needs 4 days. We’ve caught her in so many lies. But #1 loves her.

Yeah, she’s full of shit. I had a complete hysterectomy which was done as the less invasive robotic-assisted surgery. I couldn’t even drive for 2 weeks let alone go skiing. My surgery revealed Stage 1 uterine cancer and thankfully I didn’t have to have chemo or radiation. It was a good 6 weeks before I felt like doing much of anything besides walking. And there was a lifting restriction for about 4 weeks (I can’t remember for sure). I don’t think the size of one’s uterus has any impact on how quickly one recovers from a hysterectomy. That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

In summary, she’s totally lying.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cokeclassic @ 7/2/2021, 17:47) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/2/2021, 17:35) 
    Does she have condensation on her windows? Another flip flop.

Screen_Shot_2021-02-07_at_10

I hope that isn't condensation if so she has a major issue in her attic.

Jen! Save your dolls! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

JK they’re probably still languishing at RM1

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 2/7/2021, 11:59 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 2/7/2021, 11:37 AM)
    None of her story adds up. She’s a liar. Told us in last week of October she had stage 2 uterine cancer. Said her doctor told her to decide what she wanted to do. Now 2 weeks ago she told slipped and said she was going skiing. But told #1 she was having a procedure done. I asked her what procedure when she told me and she said hysterectomy. She only took 4 days off. Said her uterus is small so that’s all the time she needed. Every single female I know that had a hysterectomy needed at least 6-8 weeks recovery. We climb ladders and move and lift heavy crap. But she miraculously only needs 4 days. We’ve caught her in so many lies. But #1 loves her.

Yeah, she’s full of shit. I had a complete hysterectomy which was done as the less invasive robotic-assisted surgery. I couldn’t even drive for 2 weeks let alone go skiing. My surgery revealed Stage 1 uterine cancer and thankfully I didn’t have to have chemo or radiation. It was a good 6 weeks before I felt like doing much of anything besides walking. And there was a lifting restriction for about 4 weeks (I can’t remember for sure). I don’t think the size of one’s uterus has any impact on how quickly one recovers from a hysterectomy. That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

In summary, she’s totally lying.

I don't know who you are talking about here, but yeah, there is no way you could go skiing 2 weeks after a hysterectomy. It took me months to recover.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/6/2021, 04:07 PM) 
    This has to be the dumbest shitquote I have ever read in my life.

It's shit like this that causes vapid women like Jen to upend their lives without giving a damn if they hurt their spouses, children, family, or friends in the process. We all know what these same women would call a man who 'changed' his wife and left his kids to "have everything he dreams of".

This stuff is such poison and our gal falls for it every damn time.

10.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen’s IG post....poor CC...always in the background.

11.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she ever put any kind of window coverings up? How cold must that house be if not, at -7 degrees outside?

Ugly bathroom, ugly ass stupid dancing, everything everywhere gray, gray, gray. Including Jen herself. Gray skin, gray teeth. Yuck.

Bitch posts everything from talk about her period, her cervical mucus, her freaky baby talk and daddy/daughter relationship with her then husband, cringy dancing, needs real D, over exercises and intentionally does not shower, resulting in crotch rot, big ass bunion, hunchback, multiple meltdowns, faux woke ness on everything, identifying as a victim in every aspect, and what else? And she deliberately, intentionally posts these things because this is her “career”. And we are supposed to not have our own opinions? Not comment or discuss? Just take her words and actions as the authority and final answer on everything? Thank her for sharing her thoughtful, enlightened insight? Appreciate her guidance in the form of shit quotes that she copied from elsewhere? She is a joke!!! Not even really a funny one, just sad and pitiful! She is THE example of what not to say, do, become. She is a cautionary tale, if anything. She compares herself to Britney?

We know mental health is no joke, Jen. You’ve proven that. There are a lot of people on here that are seriously worried about you. And your kids.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 7/2/2021, 19:45) 
    Jen’s IG post....poor CC...always in the background.

Yes I noticed that... Jen doesn’t deserve a daughter as sweet and pretty as Charlotte. 😡

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/7/2021, 05:44 PM) 
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Your house is empty, drab and devoid of any personality.

Cloudy day for pics but you get the gist

Go Bucs

PS I can actually sit in front of my TV and see it

I love your home! It's so warm and inviting. Nothing about Jen's house says warm and inviting. She can take a lesson from you.

14. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Is she jumping on the #freebritney train now?

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=The Wookie,7/2/2021, 20:07 ?t=62035216&st=195#entry449868285]
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/7/2021, 05:44 PM) 
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Your house is empty, drab and devoid of any personality.

Cloudy day for pics but you get the gist

Go Bucs

PS I can actually sit in front of my TV and see it

I love your home! It's so warm and inviting. Nothing about Jen's house says warm and inviting. She can take a lesson from you.

Thank you
    Living in her house would make me depressed

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105774 views