StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I live in an extremely overpriced 500-sq ft apartment with an almond refrigerator and I’d rather live here than her crappy flip.

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Donny shook so much he fell and hit his head". What is your f*ing problem?? She has that smug little giggle. Such an idiot to put him down and set him up for another fall. The camera, the camera- her only care.

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen is so late on the discourse train when it comes to Britney. But of course, she doesn't really care about Britney or her story. It's so embarrassing how obvious it is that Jen uses all these quotes/memes to justify how no one should critique her, or judge her. I actually hope that Jen continues to use YT and SM for her narcissistic supply. Then, hopefully, she won't have as much energy to mentally and emotionally abuse her children once they're old enough to disagree with her. (I'm the daughter of a narc mom who NEVER admits that's she's wrong.. at 28 I'm still in therapy for it)

In other news, yesterday I took some time to redecorate my desk/office area, and I had a bit of a chuckle thinking about how I've probably spent more time decorating my desk than Jen has spent on any room in her mausoleum.

4.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/7/2021, 08:44 AM) 
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Your house is empty, drab and devoid of any personality.

Cloudy day for pics but you get the gist

Go Bucs

PS I can actually sit in front of my TV and see it

20210207_11301720210207_11304820210207_11311020210207_113558
    20210207_11314620210207_113135

Your house is gorgeous! In fact if you don't mind, I saved the pics for ideas. :6792:

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Madmom @ 7/2/2021, 19:58) 
    Did she ever put any kind of window coverings up? How cold must that house be if not, at -7 degrees outside?

Ugly bathroom, ugly ass stupid dancing, everything everywhere gray, gray, gray. Including Jen herself. Gray skin, gray teeth. Yuck.

Bitch posts everything from talk about her period, her cervical mucus, her freaky baby talk and daddy/daughter relationship with her then husband, cringy dancing, needs real D, over exercises and intentionally does not shower, resulting in crotch rot, big ass bunion, hunchback, multiple meltdowns, faux woke ness on everything, identifying as a victim in every aspect, and what else? And she deliberately, intentionally posts these things because this is her “career”. And we are supposed to not have our own opinions? Not comment or discuss? Just take her words and actions as the authority and final answer on everything? Thank her for sharing her thoughtful, enlightened insight? Appreciate her guidance in the form of shit quotes that she copied from elsewhere? She is a joke!!! Not even really a funny one, just sad and pitiful! She is THE example of what not to say, do, become. She is a cautionary tale, if anything. She compares herself to Britney?

We know mental health is no joke, Jen. You’ve proven that. There are a lot of people on here that are seriously worried about you. And your kids.

The house must be SUPER cold, thus she has to wear frumpy sweats all of the time and needs fire. Those Patagonia sweatshirts are for very cold weather. However, while she herself stay warm through fire lit after the kids gone to bed and her ugly sweatshirts, the kids are running barefoot on hardwood floor and are wearing flimsy shirts. I also think she keeps the temperature down at that house to lower the heat bill which allows her to spend more money on herself.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/7/2021, 10:44 AM) 
    Hey Jen,

My house may be small in comparison (2000sf) but you know what? I love it. I much prefer mine. It's a work in progress (been here Two years and have started from scratch). I have color and it makes me happy.

Go Bucs

20210207_11301720210207_11304820210207_11311020210207_11355820210207_11314620210207_113135

Beautiful! I love the blue entertainment center. Where did you find that?

Jen, this is how you furnish and decorate a house. Do better!

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 7/2/2021, 20:59) 
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/7/2021, 10:44 AM) 
    Hey Jen,

Go Bucs

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113017.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113048.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113110.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113558.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113146.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113135.jpg)

Thank you
    Rooms To Go find about 5 years ago

For those who are asking. They still sell it. Comes in other colors tooScreenshot_20210207-151007_Chrome

QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 7/2/2021, 21:10) 
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 7/2/2021, 20:59) 

Thank you
    Rooms To Go find about 5 years ago

For those who are asking. They still sell it. Comes in other colors too(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...1007_Chrome.jpg)

This one is also pretty

Screenshot_20210207-151110_Chrome

8.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ok the first Gossip Bakery get together is at BugBittenKitten’s house. hope you don’t mind :lol:

my home is decorated better than Jen’s (lol not hard because I have furniture in every room) but not as nice as BBK 😂

and now I’m going to look out my window for icicles because I’m pretty sure we have some :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +66   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I imagine Donny’s future wedding pictures will look something like this
    Attached Image
    A26F70FC-9E69-430F-BE57-CF17C15E4D1F

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 7/2/2021, 17:44) 
    Hey Jen,

Go Bucs

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113017.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113048.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113110.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113558.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113146.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11103191/...0207_113135.jpg)

Gorgeous!! Your home has color and texture and function. All the things that make it a home.

Jen only needs two rooms: gym and kitchen. As long as one or the other has a fireplace. No need for a bathroom...as she has publicly announced.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 2/7/2021, 05:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 7/2/2021, 17:07) 
    That’s terrible! How do you know?? Sorry, I’m nosy.

None of her story adds up. She’s a liar. Told us in last week of October she had stage 2 uterine cancer. Said her doctor told her to decide what she wanted to do. Now 2 weeks ago she told slipped and said she was going skiing. But told #1 she was having a procedure done. I asked her what procedure when she told me and she said hysterectomy. She only took 4 days off. Said her uterus is small so that’s all the time she needed. Every single female I know that had a hysterectomy needed at least 6-8 weeks recovery. We climb ladders and move and lift heavy crap. But she miraculously only needs 4 days. We’ve caught her in so many lies. But #1 loves her.

I'm all in here, LOL. I'm going to need periodic updates. I hope she gets caught in a lie so bad that #1 can't ignore it and she gets her ass handed to her.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/6/2021, 10:10 PM) 
    They don't have to have McDonalds. They can have properly prepared plant based foods and served in a palatable fashion.
    She fed whole grapes to a 1 year old, so I guess we are asking too much.

She also should not be feeding Donny popcorn, it's a choking hazard for under 4s.

That taco setup cracked me up. Did she actually expect her 3-year-old to make his own taco?!

QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 2/7/2021, 09:59 AM) 
    I need to try on clothes before I buy them so I never buy them online.

I prefer this, but most clothes stores here have their dressing rooms shut because *clutches pearls* COVID. A real hassle at TJMaxx particularly because I would constantly go into the dressing room with 10 items and leave with 1 or 2 that fit right. So instead I buy stuff and return most of it. I've got nothing else to do, anyway.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    BugBittenKitten
    Your home is beautiful! I love your style...very similar to mine. You have blended the colors and patterns so well, and the rooms flow beautifully into each other. It's worthy of a magazine spread!

14.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Mygoodness , as a cancer survivor that really pisses me off. There was a lady out in the PNW that claimed to have breast cancer and she was raising a bunch of money for Susan Komen Foundation. She supposedly went into remission and kept fund raising, then her cancer came back. There were TV reports and everything on her. Her fundraising team was raising bunches of money and she was ended up their fundraiser of the year. She received a free pink car from a dealership and several people did GoFundMe and different fundraisers for her medical expenses. Come find out, she did not nor never did have cancer. She shaved her head, shaved her eyebrows off and faked the whole damn thing. Her family (parents, she was single, no kids) said that she didn't want anyone to go with her. Someone would drop her at the cancer center and pick her up hours later. The whole thing really ticked a lot of people off. She ended up going into hiding, but then REALLY got sick a few months later and died of liver failure.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (jsym @ 2/7/2021, 08:53 AM) 
    It's not that she makes some plant based meals and some meals with meat. That's fine. (Other than the fact that she still has a video up crying about milk)

It's the fact that almost every meal she shows on Social media looks unappetizing.

You're so much more kind than I.

Her food looks like slop.

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105775 views