StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 2/8/2021, 09:56 AM) 
    Encouraging Donny to wear a dress is evidence of Jen's Munchausen syndrome by proxy. She wishes he was transgender and is shipping it. Just like everyone else has already pointed out, if he had other costumes available to him he'd be wearing them, too. Anything for attention, to seem remotely relevant or interesting. She is so fucked in the head.

Factitious disorder imposed on another (FDIA) formerly Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) is a mental illness in which a person acts as if an individual he or she is caring for has a physical or mental illness when the person is not really sick.

Basically, what you're saying here is that being transgender is a mental illness.
    That's pretty fucked up.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    *backs out with delta. let's go get a margarita*

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is one of the things that really bug me about Jen. She always says she lives a very privileged life but she doesn't do the things we 99% moms do. She could afford to do so much more but refuses. We are middle class, but my son always had a ton of dress up clothes, bought on clearence after Halloween and Christmas sales when they had the trunks of dress up outfits on sale. My son always had a variety of toys for birthdays or Christmas. I never followed a theme. I am not saying she needs to spoil the kids, but she couldn't buy CC a stroller and bed for her doll? Or more than 1 doll? Does Donnie have any superhero toys or anything outside of Disney? And as for food. She could buy planyt based/vegan for herself and meat and diary for the kids. They get that ayt their dads. She is just a selfish mother. Everything for her and nothing for her kids.

4.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen, ya put your personal life on the internet every day, so pardon us if we make assumptions about the tiny amount you don't show. And frankly, I think we know you better than you think we do. In fact, I think we know you better than you know yourself sometimes. You're just mad because we can put two and two together, and point out things about you that you'd rather not face head on and deal with. You'd prefer that we just blindly accept the narrative that you try to spin. Sorry honey, it doesn't work like that.
    Spoiler: We may say things in a very snarky way, but at the heart of it there is good advice if only you'd listen. For instance, admit it- the other day when you put the gray dress on to film, and you fixed your hair and make-up, you felt really good about yourself, didn't you? And you filmed a video that was actual content and that felt good too, didn't it? Made filming feel like the job you have been pretending it is, and that it could be if you keep making an effort. Don't worry, you don't have to publicly admit we were right about that. But maybe try listening to a few other things and making a few other changes.....who knows how much you could improve your life?!

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 2/8/2021, 01:24 PM) 
    Encouraging Donny to wear a dress is evidence of Jen's Munchausen syndrome by proxy. She wishes he was transgender and is shipping it. Just like everyone else has already pointed out, if he had other costumes available to him he'd be wearing them, too. Anything for attention, to seem remotely relevant or interesting. She is so fucked in the head.

Factitious disorder imposed on another (FDIA) formerly Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) is a mental illness in which a person acts as if an individual he or she is caring for has a physical or mental illness when the person is not really sick.

Basically, what you're saying here is that being transgender is a mental illness.
    That's pretty fucked up.

That's how I read it too. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

6.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I am going to assume that we can all agree on the following-
    No one cares if Donnie wears dresses, costumes or otherwise.

And I think we can also agree that Jen featuring Donnie wearing a dress means either,

Jen is being Pot Stirrer Jen, or

Jen is hoping to get woke points, or

Jen honestly doesn’t have an agenda. Hahahaha. Okay, so it is either one or two.

7.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    fROy5g.gif

8.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that’s a topic we should maybe leave alone. there’s always a post or two that can start the topic in a bad direction. he’s being a perfectly normal kid

regarding her yOu DoN’T rEaLlY kNoW mE quote...is she completely delusional? I don’t assume I know everything there is to know about a Facebook friend if they only occasionally share pictures of their dog, or their thoughts on the baseball game, or an occasional family photo at the pumpkin patch. of course I wouldn’t assume I know it all because that person isn’t sharing every little detail of their life

I DO think I know quite a bit about Jennifer Ross of suburban Illinois because SHE TELLS THE INTERNET very private things. it’s like when she said she wouldn’t share the WHY of the divorce but then went shitquoting away leading to tons of speculation about her being caged, feeling ashamed, etc. if people are prying into your personal life it’s your own damn fault. she could easily make her channel more about organization projects, hauls, cooking, whatever...instead of sharing her private thoughts about personal topics

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is nothing wrong with a child dressing as the opposite gender or playing with toys that aren't targeted for their gender. My little boy plays with my daughter's toys (she's older) and vice versa. Smaller siblings tend to want to be part of whatever the older siblings are doing. Sometimes both of my kids do each other's make up. It's play. I grew up with brothers and was 100% a tomboy. That is hardly any indication of gender preference and at such a small age, it's odd to even see it that way.

I understand that Jen could have other motives. I used to watch the sacconejolys and stopped when their oldest son just didn't seem happy on camera. It did feel like they were trying to cash in on the lgbt+ movement with their son. We know Jenn is a huge fan of Anna saccone, who has a lot of issues. I snooped on Anna's Instagram and she's all about body positivity now. Didn't read much to see if it's genuine but that's also a source of where Jenn gets her ideas.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 8/2/2021, 19:24) 

That's pretty fucked up.

Yeah, I'm a thought criminal. Read into it how you will. It was not meant to be inflammatory... Except toward Jen.

11.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I came across a quote from Erica Jong (insert zipless fuck reference here, ha ha ha) and it's a perfect shit quote to direct at Jen:

Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/2/2021, 17:45) 
    Jeff looking like Lord Farquaad is hilarious

(IMG:https://i.pinimg.com/236x/69/4e/c0/694ec07...-things-vma.jpg)

Oddly that also looks like Jen

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/8/2021, 10:53 AM) 
    fROy5g.gif

Is there enough room for two in that bush..... I will back in there with you too...

14.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 2/8/2021, 02:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 8/2/2021, 19:24) 
    That's pretty fucked up.

Yeah, I'm a thought criminal. Read into it how you will. It was not meant to be inflammatory... Except toward Jen.

What I understood you to say was not that there’s anything wrong with Donny, but that Jen was using him to push her agenda. Which is wrong. She should let Donny be Donny. Not a prop for The Jen Show.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Talk about timely- JUST posted
    does Anna Read here???
    Got Edouardo this boy doll that comes with wigs & dresses
    Attached Image
    DED165AA-FF75-4813-9015-F33D2E1D5985

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105696 views