Group

Status
    640D91AC-E372-4F39-B700-CE9C00BA1CD0

2.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, about the Town Hall- no pressure, babe, but I heard Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yang were on the fence. Did they agree to participate?

3.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Carol, Joy and Paula will be her only paying subscribers. Honestly cant see anyone in their right mind paying for that shit.
    I dont think it will last long if she does. She wont have as many positive comments either, and Jen, loves attention, good or bad, that's why she rants on IG about YouTube. For those who have not seen her shit on the other platform.

4.     +54   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am going to say this now and then hold my peace.
    I am no stranger to depression. I had several traumatic events in my life and it took years to overcome that. Mental health is no fucking joke, and declining mental health is a life or death emergency. I work in that realm, I know.
    I would NEVER joke with Jen's low mood, especially now, during a once in a generation catastrophe. And she has had an enormous loss during all of this, which is not funny no matter how you turn it around.

And now for the big BUT.
    Jen lies. It's the lying and dishonesty I cannot stand. If you are on Youtube, sharing your cervical mucus, then be honest if you are diagnosed with a mental health issue, if you really have one.
    Be honest about why you are divorced.
    Be honest about what you REALLY feel and don't be fucking condescending to your viewers, by using uppity , baby talk words, instead of acting like an adult. You are not " a little down", or " sad" or " in a funk". You are divorced and depressed.
    Share your feelings honestly, even if you have to share details you don't want to share, or DON'T FUCKING SHARE AT ALL.
    MILLIONS of youtubers , many of which I follow, are honest about their lives. Because they are adults, and that's what adults do, share , and raise awareness.
    This cockteasing about being down, but not being down, about being happily divorced, but actually depressed, about loving the kids but unable to plan a damn sushi pick up without them, is REALLY going on my nerves now.

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She danced around the word depression, but mentioned all of the symptoms. It would be super relatable to be like “man, I’m depressed”.

Jen is always in her own way and it is always to her detriment. (Or maybe I’m just projecting 😉).

She has made me hate that emoji

6.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot wait for the Town Hall. She’s going to cry/yell/abruptly end it when people start being honest about her content sucking and no, they aren’t going to pay for the privilege of watching her mope all around and do yoga.

7.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, according to Jen, if someone provides constructive criticism, that reflects on them and not the person they are giving the feedback to?

What stupid mindset is that? So Jen basically thinks people are not meant to do any critical thinking? It's no wonder she is a fragile mess if that's the kind of nonsense she espouses.

8.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wait for the comments from the paying customers, Jen. Their opinions will actually matter.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 9/2/2021, 21:36) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 9/2/2021, 21:21) 
    If your home is a palace, your safe space, why wouldn’t you have it furnished, window coverings, wall hangings, etc? I mean, if you view your home as those things then it makes total sense to leave it a barren wasteland..

#logiclikeJen strikes again.

I thought the SAME thing.

If you’re truly an introverted homebody who thinks of your home as being your “palace,” you’re going to spend some dedicated time (& money, if you have it, which she does) making it truly feel like your haven.

And she hasn’t at all which just totally baffles me.

This introvert agrees

10.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 2/9/2021, 05:29 PM)
    Hey Jen, about the Town Hall- no pressure, babe, but I heard Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yang were on the fence. Did they agree to participate?

:hearty-laugh:

11.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    No comments=no head pats

Does she even know what a townhall meeting is? A townhall is where you take suggestions and make changes based on these suggestions.

12.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will start her OnlyFans account. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

13.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What’s she going to do when the paying customers critique her comments? Get on Instagram and complain? What happens if they ask for their money back when she promises all this amazing content and doesn’t deliver because that’s literally what she does every time.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 9/2/2021, 23:39) 
    So, according to Jen, if someone provides constructive criticism, that reflects on them and not the person they are giving the feedback to?

What stupid mindset is that? So Jen basically thinks people are not meant to do any critical thinking? It's no wonder she is a fragile mess if that's the kind of nonsense she espouses.

Even better, she’s claiming that the constructive criticism doesn’t bother her, just the mean comments. Never mind that she only gets 1 or 2 troll comments (although the one was right about the not cleaning herself :snickering: ).

15.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 9/2/2021, 23:40) 
    Wait for the comments from the paying customers, Jen. Their opinions will actually matter.

Exactly. People are "mean" to her when her boring content is free. Wait to see what happens Jen, when people give you their hard earned money and all they get is yoga poses, bunion close ups and talk of your disordered eating habits.

They will annihilate you!

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105701 views