StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 9/2/2021, 23:20) 
    What does "I am as sensitive as I am supposed to be" even mean? WTF

Self-help book Jen. Meaning she is perfect the way she is and there is no need to change. BS

2.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next week she will file for a name change, to Mary Poppins, Practically Perfect in Every Way.

3.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand how she came to be like this. I know Don treated her like she shat out rainbows, but what about her parents, brother, teachers, literally any other authority figures? Has she never been told off by anyone important to her in her life, or do they all know she's legitimately crazy and all treat her with kid gloves? Her delusion is at the point where it's not funny anymore. She reminds me of my best friend's mother. Both of her grown daughters refuse to speak to her because of the way she treated them as children. When I see Jen, I see this woman 25 years ago. It's not going to end well for her.

4.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Compared to how she acts now, Don must have been talking her down a lot after she got shitty comments. I imagine him rushing home with Chipotle and a teddy bear after a bad day on the internet, and then all was well.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 10/2/2021, 01:26) 
    I love how this bitch can't take her kids to pick up take out but she thinks she will be able to handle them alone in Disney next fall. She obviously thought she would still be in with the Rosses.

Did she actually say it was a trip for the kids? Or did we assume that a d maybe she’s going by herself?

6.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/2/2021, 01:38) 
    She is truly missing out on the best (and easiest) parenting moments. Turn off the tv at mealtime and talk to your kids. Don’t shove screens in their faces for the short ride to and from school. Talk to them! The conversations don’t need to be deep...or awkward. Anything besides “What’s the consensus on the pizza/tacos/pancakes?” Simple things like “What was the most fun thing you did today?”

But then those poor kids would be wondering if Mama had finally lost what’s left of her mind. Or trying to find the camera so they would know where to direct their response.

I’m 65 and I still get down on the floor under the dining room table with my 4 yr old granddaughter so we can pretend her Peppa Pig characters are ice skating. Is it easy to get up? No, but you only live once and these moments don’t last. DO BETTER, JEN. She has no flippin’ idea what she’s missing out on.

7.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A TOWN HALL!!!!!!! :hearty-laugh: :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :crying:

8.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her dear friend Laken has a Patreon. She posts IG vids almost daily, she does live Q & As every week, she is teaching at Go Wild, she connects with her subscribers, reads the comments, comments back. She is not my cup of tea, goals, planners, etc are not part of my life. Well I do have goals, get out of bed in the morning, do my chores, go to Disney, go to the shooting range. Nothing I need advice for. But she seems to be very successful. She meets her commitments, all the time. Jen will never be anything like that, Laken does it for her subscribers, not Laken. Well she does throw in stuff about being engaged, her delayed wedding, her cat. But her business stuff is always much more than her personal stuff. Jen is all personal, all the time. Here is my Peloton stack, here I am making vegan treats, here is my plate of predigested slop, here is my fire, here is my Yoga pose, here I am dancing (jealous yet?), here I am holding my favorite child while looking into the camera, and on and on.

No one is going to pay for that crap, Jen. No one.

9.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she only wants people willing to pay her and who only agree with her 100% on everything. No wonder she has no friends. Good luck living alone for remainder of your life with no social media audience at all if you cut them off. You and your camera can live a happy life together.

10.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I REALLY would like to know what the Rosses think of her and her videos. Good Lord. I bet Poopsie is shaking his head so hard. Probably SO glad they got that one out of their hair. Don has to be flying so high getting out of that mess.

11.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ReallyReallyReally @ 2/9/2021, 08:35 PM) 
    I REALLY would like to know what the Rosses think of her and her videos. Good Lord. I bet Poopsie is shaking his head so hard. Probably SO glad they got that one out of their hair. Don has to be flying so high getting out of that mess.

You bet your sweet bippy I am!
    Not enough Hendricks in the world to deal with that amount of crazy! :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

12.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was saying "we are all real people here"

Contradicted by the wink
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210209-174003_Instagram

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 10/2/2021, 01:06) 
    Watching the vlog in chunks as it’s the only way I can get through it. What an a-hole! No general issue with “quiet time” to give parents a break, but she only has her kids half the time. Donny’s nap time is the perfect time for Charlotte to get some one-on-one time with her mom ESPECIALLY following a divorce. Jen sucks!!

Yep, agree. I get the need for quiet time too. Had three kids under 4, with my second and third 17 months apart. When my two youngest were down, I loved the 1-on-1 time with my oldest. Even if it was just to snuggle on the couch and watch a cartoon 🥰

14.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    YouMustAgreeOrYouCantSeeMeLikeJen

LeaveBritneyAloneLikeJen

ViewersHaveSomeGallSoTimeForATownHallLikeJen

IfYouCan’tSaySomethingNiceDon’tBotherWithAdviceLikeJen

15.     +12   Like