StinkyChickGetsNoDickLikeJen Pt. 217

« Older   Newer »

1.     +66   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Waking up at 4am for "dedicated me time" when you get several days a week away from your kids, when both of them are in school, and when you lock them in their room for a 2 hour nap/quiet time every day is...INSANE

2.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She needs to go away! Period. She sends everyone else away. She deletes. She blocks. She divorces. She sends kids to Don’s. No. This time, SHE needs to be the one to be silenced and sent away.
    I wish YouTube could get rid of her but there are no grounds to do that. I must find a way to look away and stay away. The struggle is hard.

3.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think the Rosses had a super bowl get together, and Jen is no longer invited 🤣.

I would pay for videos if it’s content we want to see. What happened when poop hit the fan, why the divorce, how did you get home from Utah? Etc.

4.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hours later I'm still flabbergasted about drying wood in her oven. What the actual hell is wrong with her?! Omg

5.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 10/2/2021, 02:03) 
    I don't understand how she came to be like this. I know Don treated her like she shat out rainbows, but what about her parents, brother, teachers, literally any other authority figures? Has she never been told off by anyone important to her in her life, or do they all know she's legitimately crazy and all treat her with kid gloves? Her delusion is at the point where it's not funny anymore. She reminds me of my best friend's mother. Both of her grown daughters refuse to speak to her because of the way she treated them as children. When I see Jen, I see this woman 25 years ago. It's not going to end well for her.

Here’s what I’m starting to think: When Jen met Don, she talked about how moving all the time made her unable to make friends and she was insecure/anxious and always trying to people please, especially her mother for whom nothing was good enough. She avoided conflict at all costs because she didn’t want anyone to be angry at her and she was an overachieving student to please her parents etc.

Don, who thought Jen was out of his league, bought her story hook line & sinker & made it his mission to uncage/rescue her from her terrible past. He treated her like a princess. He taught her how to order the meal she really wanted, regardless of cost - no one would make her feel bad about having what her heart desired any more! He indulged her every whim because poor Jen was just such an empath that she just “felt too much” - to her own detriment.

His parents and Aunt Julie were part of Don’s supporting cast in The Jen Project.

Then when the time came for Jen to grow up and be a mom and wife she turned on Don and made him her new oppressor (how DARE Don double cross her by not semi-retiring and raise the children!)

Single Mama actually made a comment that she didn’t know how to budget because she was encouraged not to - (it’s Don’s fault that she never took any interest in their finances).

Nothing is ever her responsibility.

I don’t see how she turns all this around without a long “retreat” somewhere where she can have twice weekly conversations with someone who will be candid with her.

6.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I used to think she was kinda cute. Not pretty but cute. But now, yikes. She looks run over with a truck even when she tries. Her inside ugliness is showing.

7.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    BeNiceToMeOrYouCantWatchForFreeLikeJen

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 2/10/2021, 02:46 AM) 
    Waking up at 4am for "dedicated me time" when you get several days a week away from your kids, when both of them are in school, and when you lock them in their room for a 2 hour nap/quiet time every day is...INSANE

I (therapist) just had this conversation with my therapist! The last thing I'm doing for self-care is getting up early!!

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 10/2/2021, 01:09) 
    QUOTE (Guardrail McMansion @ 10/2/2021, 01:05) 
    You will probably have to become a patreon member in order to comment and read comments on her account. I have seen some YT accounts like that. I hate those type accounts. Plus she is asking her IG followers instead of her YT followers. They are not all the same followers. If you don’t kiss her ass you are out. She is lying about constructive criticism being okay. Look at all the constructive criticism she received on her earlier video this year when she had her melt down. She thought it was all just haters who are deflecting.

This really makes makes me mad :whipping:

I don’t think she realizes that most of her YouTube followers are not on Instagram they have said this over and over

Which shows how in tune she is to her followers. Her dear friends she loves interacting with. NOT. One sided Jen. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Naught for you jenions.

10.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    The best part of the wood is how she goes on and on about safety first (presumably the safety of her precious palace) and she would only cook her wood while she is actually IN the kitchen, never unattended. But leaving small children in the car unattended is apparently okay except for busybodies calling CPS.

11.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen has been getting ripped to shreds in her comment section for a decade. Nothing changes. She will NEVER be inspired to change by anyone’s comment. She will never admit to being wrong. Parking lot confession was about 7 years ago. Another classic in the comment section.

If she moderates comments, she will then have to actually read them. She will then absolutely NOT have the best day available to her.

She is a nut job. Leaving any sort of criticism will not do a damn thing. Jen Cycle can never be broken.

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 10/2/2021, 03:02) 
    BeNiceToMeOrYouCantWatchForFreeLikeJen

In the same vein....

BeNiceOrPayLikeDon

13.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How dare you, Jen? I was going to pay for your Werq class and everything :P

14.     +53   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does Jen understand what a town hall is?

Your people are holding a town hall IN THE COMMENTS YOU WANT TO TURN OFF you moron.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 10/2/2021, 03:10) 
    Jen has been getting ripped to shreds in her comment section for a decade. Nothing changes. She will NEVER be inspired to change by anyone’s comment. She will never admit to being wrong. Parking lot confession was about 7 years ago. Another classic in the comment section.

If she moderates comments, she will then have to actually read them. She will then absolutely NOT have the best day available to her.

She is a nut job. Leaving any sort of criticism will not do a damn thing. Jen Cycle can never be broken.

:hearty-laugh:

Thank you for that laugh!

890 replies since 6/2/2021, 21:13   105774 views