Love Meh: Moodelfluff and Moon Pie are about to PPP their pants, cause now we know they filched $32,500 and vacationed at every chance. Pt. 21

« Older   Newer »

1. Elle Avate
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cunt bag @ 8/2/2021, 21:07) 
    I wonder if Josh will make a video on muffles insta story drunk fest from last night

I hope so. Her followers who don't know what's going on must be so confused! I thought her most recent post was probably late night alcohol fueled and would be deleted the next morning, but I checked this afternoon and it's still there. Not a good look at all and the language is sure to turn off many conservative viewers, not to mention alerting them to the current controversy surrounding her. Her arrogance (plus her lack of ethics) will be her downfall. She could have come out with at least a half-baked explanation as a first step in damage control, saying there is a lot of talk going on about YouTubers and PPP loans and she'd like to address it. And then the best explanation she could come up with. On the off chance (I suspect slim to none) they are involved with efforts to assist people in their community affected by Covid 19, they could discuss that. But no, lead with defiance and arrogance and not even a hit that they understand that even if they had good reasons for applying for the PPP loan (highly unlikely) the optics are terrible. What a dummy!

1100 replies since 8/2/2021, 18:45   128068 views