Love Meh: Moodelfluff and Moon Pie are about to PPP their pants, cause now we know they filched $32,500 and vacationed at every chance. Pt. 21

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On the bed thing.... lol I nap sometimes? That's the extent of my bed-laying during the day. I don't even think the TV in our bedroom is plugged in right now lol, if I want to lounge around I hang out on the sofa BUT even then I can't do that ALL day.

WHENEVER I'm sick I can't even stay in the bed! I still get up, take a shower, change clothes, make some tea or soup and watch a movie and then I'll like relocate to the bed for a nap, get up and maybe go sit outside for some fresh air. I can't even imagine staying IN my actual bed all day.

I've been depressed before too and I didn't even know it because I still mostly did my life stuff. I realized it when I started to get better, actually and my symptoms were more that I was like a robot going through my life, ignoring all emotions and just being a shell of myself so maybe I'm just the type of person who can't lay around. I think doing that probably just breeds more laziness.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    On her Instagram, all I see are 3 people in the past week that have asked where she is. 3 PEOPLE out of 136k followers.

Clearly that “wrecking ball” got her. She gone!

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 18/2/2021, 14:31) 
    I thought she was "not fucking leaving!" and "this is my home, they're gonna need a fucking wrecking ball to take me out of here"???

More frequent videos? 4-5x a week! WHERE ARE THEY MEG???

That was the vodka talking. She probably doesn't remember saying all that. Girl, you know how she carries on when the liquor hits her soul. I bet when instagram notified her of all the reports they received, she was like 🤔"I don't remember saying any of those things." Meg's still a premature teen, she can't handle alcohol like a grown woman. :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natalie Manuel @ 2/18/2021, 04:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 16/2/2021, 19:20) 
    Anyone who wants to stay in bed all day is either sick or depressed. It's just not normal to want to stay in bed all day for any other reason.

LOL, no. I love staying in bed and chilling out and doing nothing. Not everyone is the same you know!

For an entire day? Not getting up? No that is not normal for a healthy person to do. I'm not talking about a nap or maybe laying down for a a couple hours. She specifically says she stays in bed all day.

QUOTE (It wasn't me @ 2/18/2021, 08:04 AM) 
    Mehs home is a wreck, she will be back in a sec, how did y'all find out about our PPP cheque?!?

I love a good rhyming title. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How long has it been since the I’m not going anywhere posts? Has it been a week? I’ve lost track.

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...2048114#newpost

1100 replies since 8/2/2021, 18:45   128068 views