Love Meh: Moodelfluff and Moon Pie are about to PPP their pants, cause now we know they filched $32,500 and vacationed at every chance. Pt. 21

« Older   Newer »

1. Getaclue
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I have made my fair share of love Meg snark posts. But seeing the title and thinking of the dad challenge just makes me want to have an honest discussion on if you all are really buying into him. I am not looking for any hate at all, maybe some other point of views on him. I watched his videos through someone mentioning him on her posts. And my thoughts on him is that he saw an opportunity that no one else really was talking about except for here and like one other YT channel. He had success in the MS family and he just continued on seeing the opportunity here. In my very own opinion we here have gathered much of the info he speaks on and he is getting paid by YT and we are watching and supporting his channel? He asks people to donate to his coffee?🤣 I just feel like that’s how they all start. And now we are supplying him an income.... when he makes a video about these moms exposing his kid, while he is using his “concerned dad” title, and exposing his kids, to prove he is a concerned dad, on Instagram. Please tell me I am not alone in this situation and my feelings on him? He just gives me very bad vibes for some reason. I am in no way taking up for Meg, but due to the loss in sponsorships due the pandemic they and other youtubers did take a huge loss to their lifestyle and what they are accustomed to, sooo while it’s very insensitive to post her vacations I really do not think they did anything illegal. A lottttt of businesses in my area were still open and making money and still got granted the money because they are experiencing losses. It’s not fair or right. Many people are struggling to provide for their families. I have cooked for many and have donated cleaning supplies. I hope everyone who CAN do something is actually doing something to really HELP instead of complaining about others. Dad challenge is no better than these YT moms😬 In my own opinion. And like I said, I hope that maybe I can hear some other views, without insulting opinions. Because I am open! He just makes me cringe and I do not like every single person that he talks about on his YT channel.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know very much about the dad channel as I've only watched his snarks on lovemeg. But I don't see how any youtuber took a loss due to sponsorships according to the data provided in the last thread. If anything, they were able to gain more sponsors and followers and views due to the initial lockdown. I myself first started watching cleaning moms in April. These families profited from the pandemic and it's absolutely disgusting how they continued to grab for more than they needed. Money that was meant for people who are now living in their cars and hungry because of the selfish greed from people like lovemeg.

3.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Josh is funny, and I like what he has to say. For some reason, I'm more drawn to him vs. YouTuberHeadlines, I guess bc Oakley is more to-the-point and Josh offers his opinion, and I generally agree with his opinion. I definitely think he found himself a little niche and he's running with it, and I'm sure he's "doing it for the fucking money". Still, I'm OK with it lol, I never had a problem with YouTubers making money though.

Sometimes, however, I wonder what his wife makes of this? I don't think I'd love it if my husband was spending time in the basement watching and commenting on other women cleaning, cooking and taking care of their kids while I'm upstairs... cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids.

I think we've been pretty clear about the PPP loan being legal, no? It's more of a moral issue vs. a legal issue.

My career is all about supplying food for low income families, and I work my ass of directing meal distribution to those people in bad weather, through the summers when kids aren't getting school meals, on weekends, etc. I make sure people have food everyday, I did it before the pandemic and I'll continue to do so after, and when you're in this world you donate constantly, so I'm good there. I feel like I can spend my free time complaining about others taking, taking, taking and spending, spending, spending if I want to. 😉

4. Getaclue
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 8/2/2021, 22:09) 
    I don't know very much about the dad channel as I've only watched his snarks on lovemeg. But I don't see how any youtuber took a loss due to sponsorships according to the data provided in the last thread. If anything, they were able to gain more sponsors and followers and views due to the initial lockdown. I myself first started watching cleaning moms in April. These families profited from the pandemic and it's absolutely disgusting how they continued to grab for more than they needed. Money that was meant for people who are now living in their cars and hungry because of the selfish greed from people like lovemeg.

Gotcha! I have been watching for a few years many different mom channels and noticed that sponsored videos dropped significantly. So I can see a loss there. As I know they do receive money through google Adsense. It is still considered a “loss” because of their lifestyle and what they are accustomed in getting through the years with sponsorships. They are all living amongst their needs. They need to all let their husbands go back to their JOBS and they can do YouTube for extra income. I am not going to feel sorry for any of them in 5-10 years when they lose everything.

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 8/2/2021, 21:56) 
    I have made my fair share of love Meg snark posts. But seeing the title and thinking of the dad challenge just makes me want to have an honest discussion on if you all are really buying into him. I am not looking for any hate at all, maybe some other point of views on him. I watched his videos through someone mentioning him on her posts. And my thoughts on him is that he saw an opportunity that no one else really was talking about except for here and like one other YT channel. He had success in the MS family and he just continued on seeing the opportunity here. In my very own opinion we here have gathered much of the info he speaks on and he is getting paid by YT and we are watching and supporting his channel? He asks people to donate to his coffee?🤣 I just feel like that’s how they all start. And now we are supplying him an income.... when he makes a video about these moms exposing his kid, while he is using his “concerned dad” title, and exposing his kids, to prove he is a concerned dad, on Instagram. Please tell me I am not alone in this situation and my feelings on him? He just gives me very bad vibes for some reason. I am in no way taking up for Meg, but due to the loss in sponsorships due the pandemic they and other youtubers did take a huge loss to their lifestyle and what they are accustomed to, sooo while it’s very insensitive to post her vacations I really do not think they did anything illegal. A lottttt of businesses in my area were still open and making money and still got granted the money because they are experiencing losses. It’s not fair or right. Many people are struggling to provide for their families. I have cooked for many and have donated cleaning supplies. I hope everyone who CAN do something is actually doing something to really HELP instead of complaining about others. Dad challenge is no better than these YT moms😬 In my own opinion. And like I said, I hope that maybe I can hear some other views, without insulting opinions. Because I am open! He just makes me cringe and I do not like every single person that he talks about on his YT channel.

Josh’s channel(s) are certainly not for everyone. His presentation style sure isn’t either. I get how you feel. With that said, I don’t have any beef with him because he’s pretty transparent about this. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea, and I think he makes that pretty clear.

I don’t agree with everything he says and does, but I think that’s probably a good approach to all online content creators: see them as human and flawed as the rest of us - and dislike as much or as little of their content as you feel is right.

I also don’t really take issue with him using the content a lot of us have provided for him, as he has a large enough follower base to actually bring Meh down a peg or two while thousands of people witness it. If he profits in the process, so be it. It’s worth it to me see Meg’s immoral and unethical behavior called out and know she’s embarrassed and clearly rattled about it.

I personally feel that there’s a wild difference between some of the businesses that took out PPP loans and are still running smoothly and Meh’s flagrant misuse/abuse of it. If the loan helped those businesses remain successful, so be it. Even if it’s just gravy to said businesses - at least it’s legally going to their staff’s payroll. I can live with that. But I can’t shrug my shoulders and accept that Meh and Justin gave themselves fat paychecks so they could recklessly travel 13 times in less than a year and buy a bunch of unnecessary tacky home decor when that money could’ve saved someone from going hungry or homeless.

I’m not saying The Dad Podcast/Josh or other successful businesses taking out PPP loans are angels..but by gosh, nobody else can seem to sink to the lows of being as morally disgusting as Justin and Meh.

6. Cattywampus
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Since I view youtube as entertainment, I don't mind his channel. I'm free to watch whatever videos pique my interest. Megs stats don't seem to support much loss nor do her traveling habits recently. But who knows! If there's nothing shady going down then no worries. My 2cents. Which btw...I dont even think dude earned 2 cents off my watching, I did laugh my a$$ off so it was worth it!

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wow I’ve missed so much with miss piggy! I always knew she was a selfish bitch but I know plenty of ppl who didn’t get those loans bc of ppl like her. Greedy nasty bitch!!! I will say josh annoys the hell out of me and I really don’t care for him but it’s kinda funny to watch her get it. She deserves what’s coming!! I won’t stop til she’s back in her trailer

8. Getaclue
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yeah... I think he is just not for me then. Something about him just makes my skin crawl and I cannot put my finger on it! I watched one or two videos and was like “yes man, preach” and as he is growing it’s clear that he is no different than the ones he is talking about. As much as I dislike tiffani, Meg, bri and the lot of them, I can never get into what he is talking about and I cringe the whole time. So I quit watching. Thanks for the responses!!

9.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I honestly just started watching Josh from being mentioned here the last few days. I do find him humorous, even if he is a bit repetitive in his commentary. I'm not sure that I'll buy him a coffee, but I can appreciate his willingness to take on a subject I wouldn't, publicly. Sometimes, I do feel bad for my snarkiness, it's not something I would ever say to Meh's face, given the chance, and certainly never in front of her children. But I do think she's brought the house(that's she's not leaving!) down on herself in this situation. I'm pretty sure every single one of us can say that we've lost a loved one, friend, co-worker, to COVID at this point. We may not all even agree on masking, the vaccine, whatever. But I would never use my platform to encourage reckless abandon when close to a half a million people in the US have died from this virus. We don't even tell people when we go on vacation when the world isn't falling apart. We might post a few pics of our kidlet from a trip after the fact, but that's it. (and honestly, that's mainly because my son is adopted and that's how his birth mom chooses to stay updated on his progress, so I post them in part for her. Because even though I am his forever mother, she was his first mother, and I'll never be so sh*tty as to deny her that)
    Meh's fed her viewers so many different stories to fit her agenda of the moment: At one moment, she wants to hear what they have to say, she wants to uplift them. In another, she tells them she doesn't know them, she's only talking to a camera, so they're not really entitled to know her back. And then, suddenly, it's about being a part of her youtube family. I honestly liked her when I first came across her channel, with her (natural) brunette hair, subtle makeup, cute kids that she seemed to dote on, a husband she was proud to be married to and be his "helpmate". And then, it was suddenly all about the f*cking money. And the doctor's salary. And the fake ring. And the McMansion. And the children being kept upstairs in a room unless she needed them to boost a product pitch, or pretend she was a fun mom. And Justin is really just as bad, because, IMO, he has chosen to take the easy, lazy way out. Give up a respectable career and a recent promotion to be a stay at home husband to cater to his wife, the breadwinner. And with that, his family disappeared, too. But that was still okay, because better to be MPNB and have to work a little bit putting flat-pack Amazon furniture together, and cooking wilted lettuce leaves on the grill than to actually have to show up and be a productive member of society. All in the name of laziness.
    I do feel for those kids. They're not socialized, and that's going to affect them for some time to come, likely. They deserve a decent education, parents who appreciate them as more than just props, and the chance to have friends and be around family beyond Meh and MPNB. If anything comes out of all of this, I hope it's the chance for those kids to have a more normal life, and to know that there's more to life than a mom who writes her "love" on a rice krispie treat wrapper, and thinks nothing of preparing them for a successful future, without a camera being shoved in their faces for it.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 2/8/2021, 05:35 PM) 
    Wow I’ve missed so much with miss piggy! I always knew she was a selfish bitch but I know plenty of ppl who didn’t get those loans bc of ppl like her. Greedy nasty bitch!!! I will say josh annoys the hell out of me and I really don’t care for him but it’s kinda funny to watch her get it. She deserves what’s coming!! I won’t stop til she’s back in her trailer

Foxy!!!!! ❤️ HI!

11. Mom of Twins96
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I absolutely love Josh. I like his humor. I would rather watch him anyday over someone using shredded paper to decorate or taking money from real business owners that have real employees. It didn't appear as though she was hurting for money. She took several vacations, purchased a Mercedes and had several ads on her IG. She also didn't believe she would catch covid because she was "healthy, not elderly or obese". Like I stated I would watch Josh over her anyday.

QUOTE (Foxymama @ 8/2/2021, 23:35) 

Girl I missed you!!

12.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    😳😳😳 ooh Chile 🤦🏽‍♀️ I just got home from work and saw Meg's post. She's as drunk as some of my uncles in Georgia. What classy, intelligent professional goes on a rant like that? Basically feeding into what people already believe....smdh

Accountant, book keeper, lawyers😂😂😂 that's basically Justin, Justin, and Justin again. Her house whore owns all those titles. I guess she's Oprah now. She literally makes the salary of many working class married couples and she acts like she has JLo's income. A lawyer would never encourage those post. As far as the IRS goes, she can go screw herself. Do you know how many people beat the system every day. That's why we have to keep doing what we're doing to make her pay for her insensitivity.

She wants to use psychology to flip the script and make people believe she has all these professionals working on her behalf. Girl bye, you're no different than the girl with 10 kids from 10 men, and robbing the government. You're a hood rat Meg, just like the people you judge. How in the hell can she put up one of her "sweet southern charm" videos after that profanity filled rant. Instagram should cancel her.

Nothing worst than a hood rat that can't control what liquor does to their brain. Damn predicable fool. And Justin has to agree if he wants a hot shower and food to eat; kept ass🙄

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 9/2/2021, 00:37) 
    😳😳😳 ooh Chile 🤦🏽‍♀️ I just got home from work and saw Meg's post. She's as drunk as some of my uncles in Georgia. What classy, intelligent professional goes on a rant like that? Basically feeding into what people already believe....smdh

Accountant, book keeper, lawyers😂😂😂 that's basically Justin, Justin, and Justin again. Her house whore owns all those titles. I guess she's Oprah now. She literally makes the salary of many working class married couples and she acts like she has JLo's income. A lawyer would never encourage those post. As far as the IRS goes, she can go screw herself. Do you know how many people beat the system every day. That's why we have to keep doing what we're doing to make her pay for her insensitivity.

She wants to use psychology to flip the script and make people believe she has all these professionals working on her behalf. Girl bye, you're no different than the girl with 10 kids from 10 men, and robbing the government. You're a hood rat Meg, just like the people you judge. How in the hell can she put up one of her "sweet southern charm" videos after that profanity filled rant. Instagram should cancel her.

Nothing worst than a hood rat that can't control what liquor does to their brain. Damn predicable fool. And Justin has to agree if he wants a hot shower and food to eat; kept ass🙄

You’re comment just made my night :7043:

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 8/2/2021, 21:56) 

I like him and he has said before that hed never give up his job for youtube and the money he makes is extra and also for his equipment i suppose and then he was buying analytics as well to try to break these channels down. I come across him with the MS and I like his snarky comments. He says a lot of what I am thinking.

Now we will see in time if he sticks to his word. Also he has said before that he posted a video of the birth of his child on yt and a photo that he got criticized for but he said at those times he wasnt of course doing it for followers and i watched those videos and they werent titled crazy and clickbaity plus those videos were posted years ago when yt was so so different.

I agree. I do think he found a niche and is going with it but I generally like him and what he says.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder if Moodelfluffs neighbors know about her and this loan. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Wish flyers could be sent to all of them letting them know.

1100 replies since 8/2/2021, 18:45   128068 views