Love Meh: Moodelfluff and Moon Pie are about to PPP their pants, cause now we know they filched $32,500 and vacationed at every chance. Pt. 21

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know, for arguments sake, let's pretend that Hickman Productions actually needed that loan. THIS is why a lot of us repeatedly say that they're fools to put all their eggs in Social Media's basket. It's why husbands quitting their jobs, forgoing benefits and a steady salary is stupid. It's why buying a 5 bedroom house with an office, bonus room, sitting room etc. on a social media income isn't a smart choice. It's why vacationing every other month is a foolish use of funds. Sponsorships and views are not guaranteed.

Based on their travel, car, boobs, decor and house "updates", it's clearly obvious that they did not NEED the money to survive. The point of the loan was to help employers keep employees on payroll, not for people to live their best lives during a pandemic or to maintain a certain lifestyle. It's not an alimony payment, it's a small business loan meant to protect people (employees, not employers) from losing everything. I don't see how anyone can support these people taking these loans?

I hope I stop being mad about it soon but I keep firing myself up lol

2. Mom of Twins96
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Another LoveMeh video coming up lol
    Attached Image
    20210208_184857

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bethyrie @ 8/2/2021, 22:14) 
    Can someone explain the Tamron Hall incident to me? I've seen people postin about it in the other Love Meh Thread

Id like to know also

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He’s rolled out more videos than she has. I feel a stupid video of hers coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 9/2/2021, 01:53) 

5. Mom of Twins96
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HotPockets @ 9/2/2021, 02:13) 
    He’s rolled out more videos than she has. I feel a stupid video of hers coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

🤣🤣

6. Cattywampus
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 9/2/2021, 02:16) 
    QUOTE (HotPockets @ 9/2/2021, 02:13) 

🤣🤣

Apparently he doesn't require wine and bed days ;)
    🍷💤

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 8/2/2021, 21:56) 
    I have made my fair share of love Meg snark posts. But seeing the title and thinking of the dad challenge just makes me want to have an honest discussion on if you all are really buying into him. I am not looking for any hate at all, maybe some other point of views on him. I watched his videos through someone mentioning him on her posts. And my thoughts on him is that he saw an opportunity that no one else really was talking about except for here and like one other YT channel. He had success in the MS family and he just continued on seeing the opportunity here. In my very own opinion we here have gathered much of the info he speaks on and he is getting paid by YT and we are watching and supporting his channel? He asks people to donate to his coffee?🤣 I just feel like that’s how they all start. And now we are supplying him an income.... when he makes a video about these moms exposing his kid, while he is using his “concerned dad” title, and exposing his kids, to prove he is a concerned dad, on Instagram. Please tell me I am not alone in this situation and my feelings on him? He just gives me very bad vibes for some reason. I am in no way taking up for Meg, but due to the loss in sponsorships due the pandemic they and other youtubers did take a huge loss to their lifestyle and what they are accustomed to, sooo while it’s very insensitive to post her vacations I really do not think they did anything illegal. A lottttt of businesses in my area were still open and making money and still got granted the money because they are experiencing losses. It’s not fair or right. Many people are struggling to provide for their families. I have cooked for many and have donated cleaning supplies. I hope everyone who CAN do something is actually doing something to really HELP instead of complaining about others. Dad challenge is no better than these YT moms😬 In my own opinion. And like I said, I hope that maybe I can hear some other views, without insulting opinions. Because I am open! He just makes me cringe and I do not like every single person that he talks about on his YT channel.

Alll of this! I agree, he gives me vibes that he wants to be a YouTube personality & work from home. He already does video production so he has no issue with editing, it’s probably super easy for him. It’d be a dream for anyone. I do think he just capitalized on an opportunity to make money.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I checked out the teacher’s insta and looks like she is in her 3rd trimester. There were a couple pics of Ross and Julie on there too, one from today

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 8/2/2021, 23:45) 
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 2/8/2021, 05:35 PM) 
    Wow I’ve missed so much with miss piggy! I always knew she was a selfish bitch but I know plenty of ppl who didn’t get those loans bc of ppl like her. Greedy nasty bitch!!! I will say josh annoys the hell out of me and I really don’t care for him but it’s kinda funny to watch her get it. She deserves what’s coming!! I won’t stop til she’s back in her trailer

Foxy!!!!! ❤️ HI!

Hiiiiii!!!! I’ve missed you! Glad to be back😂😂👏🏼

QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 8/2/2021, 23:55) 
    I absolutely love Josh. I like his humor. I would rather watch him anyday over someone using shredded paper to decorate or taking money from real business owners that have real employees. It didn't appear as though she was hurting for money. She took several vacations, purchased a Mercedes and had several ads on her IG. She also didn't believe she would catch covid because she was "healthy, not elderly or obese". Like I stated I would watch Josh over her anyday.

QUOTE (Foxymama @ 8/2/2021, 23:35) 
    Wow I’ve missed so much with miss piggy! I always knew she was a selfish bitch but I know plenty of ppl who didn’t get those loans bc of ppl like her. Greedy nasty bitch!!! I will say josh annoys the hell out of me and I really don’t care for him but it’s kinda funny to watch her get it. She deserves what’s coming!! I won’t stop til she’s back in her trailer

Girl I missed you!!

Ahhhh I’ve missed you!!!❤️ So no one can comment on her Instagram 😂😂 oh this is too funny I can’t 😂😂😂

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what’s going to happen when the teacher pops that baby out? Meg is going to need extra bed days then. Think of the stress this will cause her since the teacher got pregnant and now Meg has to think about someone else for .33 seconds. She is NOT going to be ok, y’all!

Oh Lord. I think DCP is about to let her have it again in a video. The comments on his FB are blowing up. I hope MPNB made a liquor store run today. 🙌🏻

YT headlines is going to be posting something soon too...👏🏻

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 9/2/2021, 01:49) 
    You know, for arguments sake, let's pretend that Hickman Productions actually needed that loan. THIS is why a lot of us repeatedly say that they're fools to put all their eggs in Social Media's basket. It's why husbands quitting their jobs, forgoing benefits and a steady salary is stupid. It's why buying a 5 bedroom house with an office, bonus room, sitting room etc. on a social media income isn't a smart choice. It's why vacationing every other month is a foolish use of funds. Sponsorships and views are not guaranteed.

Based on their travel, car, boobs, decor and house "updates", it's clearly obvious that they did not NEED the money to survive. The point of the loan was to help employers keep employees on payroll, not for people to live their best lives during a pandemic or to maintain a certain lifestyle. It's not an alimony payment, it's a small business loan meant to protect people (employees, not employers) from losing everything. I don't see how anyone can support these people taking these loans?

I hope I stop being mad about it soon but I keep firing myself up lol

Well said! :7043:

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hey can someone tell me the name of DCPs second channel

13. Mom of Twins96
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cunt bag @ 9/2/2021, 03:21) 

He has The Dad Podcast Challenge Channel his main channel. The one he roasts the vloggers is The Dad Challenge Channel

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 9/2/2021, 03:23) 
    QUOTE (cunt bag @ 9/2/2021, 03:21) 

He has The Dad Podcast Challenge Channel his main channel. The one he roasts the vloggers is The Dad Challenge Channel

thank you!!!!

15. Mom of Twins96
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TheRealMrsCourtney @ 9/2/2021, 02:58) 
    I wonder what’s going to happen when the teacher pops that baby out? Meg is going to need extra bed days then. Think of the stress this will cause her since the teacher got pregnant and now Meg has to think about someone else for .33 seconds. She is NOT going to be ok, y’all!

Oh Lord. I think DCP is about to let her have it again in a video. The comments on his FB are blowing up. I hope MPNB made a liquor store run today. 🙌🏻

YT headlines is going to be posting something soon too...👏🏻

OMG!! Those Facebook people are hilarious. I'm dying of laughter here. This is going to be funny

1100 replies since 8/2/2021, 18:45   128068 views