Love Meh: Moodelfluff and Moon Pie are about to PPP their pants, cause now we know they filched $32,500 and vacationed at every chance. Pt. 21

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Boogersforbreakfast @ 9/2/2021, 02:42) 
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 8/2/2021, 21:56) 
    I have made my fair share of love Meg snark posts. But seeing the title and thinking of the dad challenge just makes me want to have an honest discussion on if you all are really buying into him. I am not looking for any hate at all, maybe some other point of views on him. I watched his videos through someone mentioning him on her posts. And my thoughts on him is that he saw an opportunity that no one else really was talking about except for here and like one other YT channel. He had success in the MS family and he just continued on seeing the opportunity here. In my very own opinion we here have gathered much of the info he speaks on and he is getting paid by YT and we are watching and supporting his channel? He asks people to donate to his coffee?🤣 I just feel like that’s how they all start. And now we are supplying him an income.... when he makes a video about these moms exposing his kid, while he is using his “concerned dad” title, and exposing his kids, to prove he is a concerned dad, on Instagram. Please tell me I am not alone in this situation and my feelings on him? He just gives me very bad vibes for some reason. I am in no way taking up for Meg, but due to the loss in sponsorships due the pandemic they and other youtubers did take a huge loss to their lifestyle and what they are accustomed to, sooo while it’s very insensitive to post her vacations I really do not think they did anything illegal. A lottttt of businesses in my area were still open and making money and still got granted the money because they are experiencing losses. It’s not fair or right. Many people are struggling to provide for their families. I have cooked for many and have donated cleaning supplies. I hope everyone who CAN do something is actually doing something to really HELP instead of complaining about others. Dad challenge is no better than these YT moms😬 In my own opinion. And like I said, I hope that maybe I can hear some other views, without insulting opinions. Because I am open! He just makes me cringe and I do not like every single person that he talks about on his YT channel.

Alll of this! I agree, he gives me vibes that he wants to be a YouTube personality & work from home. He already does video production so he has no issue with editing, it’s probably super easy for him. It’d be a dream for anyone. I do think he just capitalized on an opportunity to make money.

And I agree too! :) thank you for putting in words what I was thinking Getaclue

No offence to anyone but I don’t like his gig lol

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (minky21 @ 9/2/2021, 03:33) 
    QUOTE (Boogersforbreakfast @ 9/2/2021, 02:42) 
    Alll of this! I agree, he gives me vibes that he wants to be a YouTube personality & work from home. He already does video production so he has no issue with editing, it’s probably super easy for him. It’d be a dream for anyone. I do think he just capitalized on an opportunity to make money.

And I agree too! :) thank you for putting in words what I was thinking Getaclue

No offence to anyone but I don’t like his gig lol

Anyone can start a YouTube channels and get monitzed so I’m not gonna knock him if someone Dosent like it just don’t watch I get it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but we’re all givin the same opportunity I’m not knocking him for doing it we can do the same

3. Mom of Twins96
        +14   Like  

User deleted

No offense taken. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I like him and I'm going to watch him. I don't like meh so i don't watch her. He doesn't bother me at all. I mean look we're all here on the bakery to snark he just puts it all out there. Dont like him dont watch him. It's that easy.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Isn’t there another love Meg DCP video on tonight if so what time

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What time (Eastern Standard Time US) does this Meg roast start?

Jinx CB!!!

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What is Josh's facebook page you guys are talking about? Is it a page or a facebook group? Thanks!

If he does another video I hope Meg can keep her damn mouth shut. The best thing she can do at this point is to lay low and be quiet. Her little midnight rant did nothing for her at all. Then Justin had to repost two pages of it in his Instagram stories. Geeezzz, they just don't know when to quit!

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I started watching Josh back when the Huxley scandal broke. I do think Josh’s hobby is a little strange, but I’m glad he’s exposing these POS You Tubers.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    i might step away from all this. its just getting tiring seeing her get away with murder and nothing happening. someone contact me when/if something actually happens please.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Simone119 @ 9/2/2021, 03:55) 
    What is Josh's facebook page you guys are talking about? Is it a page or a facebook group? Thanks!

If he does another video I hope Meg can keep her damn mouth shut. The best thing she can do at this point is to lay low and be quiet. Her little midnight rant did nothing for her at all. Then Justin had to repost two pages of it in his Instagram stories. Geeezzz, they just don't know when to quit!

I love it she’s just digging her hole deeper and people are seeing her true colors come out just like Ashely on til vacuum do us part

10. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cunt bag @ 9/2/2021, 03:54) 
    Isn’t there another love Meg DCP video on tonight if so what time

No. He was wanting people to snark away on Facebook so he could use that to roast her. He's actually making a new video.

11. Mom of Twins96

User deleted

QUOTE (Simone119 @ 9/2/2021, 03:55) 

Here's the group.
    Attached Image
    20210208_112607

12.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t stop laughing at the idiot posting clips from the movie about people involved in money laundering and securities fraud. 😂😂😂 Yeah, Meg that really told us. 😂😂😂

Meg, put the bottle down and go look up Jordan Belfort. You might want to put in a little more research next time you break your silence. 🥴

Edited by Marnificent - 2/8/2021, 09:54 PM

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her husband is such an ass sucker. He doesn't want to lose his meal ticket..

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What time is the dad challenge channel meg roast supposed to be on? Impatiently waiting...

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Josh denied me in his fb group. I guess I didn’t answer the questions correctly🤣

1100 replies since 8/2/2021, 18:45   128068 views