BeNiceToMeOrYouCantWatchForFreeLikeJen Pt. 218

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 12/2/2021, 21:42) 
    Something set her off, something always sets her off. I doubt Don, who seems a bit tight-fisted to me, splashed out on Tiffany jewelry for the new squeeze. But something happened, maybe Emily was showing off a new Valentines bauble from Dave? Maybe Jill told Jen to put the good stuff in a safe deposit box? Jen is all reaction, never action, so something happened that caused her to passive aggressively make a point. To someone who probably doesn’t know or care.

THIS!

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 12/2/2021, 21:42) 
    Something set her off, something always sets her off. I doubt Don, who seems a bit tight-fisted to me, splashed out on Tiffany jewelry for the new squeeze. But something happened, maybe Emily was showing off a new Valentines bauble from Dave? Maybe Jill told Jen to put the good stuff in a safe deposit box? Jen is all reaction, never action, so something happened that caused her to passive aggressively make a point. To someone who probably doesn’t know or care.

I think Don is the opposite of tight fisted, he had NO problem gifting Jen anything she desired/put on her Pinterest board. I don’t think that’s changed.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m also not very materialistic, but what else that she have that has a personal touch to share? Her 30,000 mugs? Yoga mats? A craptice full of Allie Edwards crafting supplies? The dolls no one ever saw for 10 years?

4.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am soooo embarrassed by her saying she "uses her Tarot deck every day." Like, it's not a real thing. That means nothing. You're a moron.

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 2/12/2021, 03:01 PM) 
    I’m also not very materialistic, but what else that she have that has a personal touch to share? Her 30,000 mugs? Yoga mats? A craptice full of Allie Edwards crafting supplies? The dolls no one ever saw for 10 years?

She probably jenuinely thinks her memory keeping & poop journals are deeply sentimental and valuable

5.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She’ll keep doing it until she gets a reading she likes :snickering:

6.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Don did what he could to keep Princess from stomping her bunions...no matter what it cost. The price of incurring her wrath probably seemed much steeper than an expensive piece of jewelry. We see how she reacts to her “customers” when they dare say something she doesn’t like. I can’t imagine dealing with that every day in person.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/2/2021, 22:02) 
    I am soooo embarrassed by her saying she "uses her Tarot deck every day." Like, it's not a real thing. That means nothing. You're a moron.

Following her logic I could order a bag of fortune cookies on Amazon and open one each day. The outcome would probably be the same.

Except for the fact that the tarot cards probably always tell her exactly what she wants to hear...

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/2/2021, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 2/12/2021, 03:01 PM) 

She probably jenuinely thinks her memory keeping & poop journals are deeply sentimental and valuable

Jenuinely :snickering:

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    He loves me... he loves me not.... he loves me.... petal falls on 'he loves me not'...

Jen's head: oooh he loves me!! yay

9.     +52   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    E7QgFbv

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 12/2/2021, 21:48) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 2/12/2021, 03:37 PM) 
    I think the hate is growing for Jen because of a similar feeling I've always had about her: She's dumb as fuck but acts like a know-it-all about absolutely everything. Now everyone is seeing that she's pathetic and weak but tries to act like a badass. She's not going to win because she's already coming from a loser's position.

I was thinking the same thing while watching her go on and on about Whole Foods prepared foods in the rewatch thread. Good grief! I’m pretty sure we’re all familiar with grocery stores selling ready-to-eat food.

This. This. This. This.

Joining in with the rewatch thread makes it so clear to me. Jen is an airhead. She is not an intelligent woman.

While married she was all shoppingggg and makeuppp and Disney Worldddd.

Now she's just moved on to different air headed stuff. She is very easily influenced by the likes of Glennon Doyle or similar. She doesn't have the intelligence to see through it or even think about it critically, or contextually.

Jen is dumb. It was fine when she was in the little wifey bubble but now as a divorcee it really isn't serving her well.

I suspect she doesn't even fully understand what some of the comments that people are making on her videos are even saying. She can't make sense of the feedback because it doesn't fit with her narrative. She is so lost!

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62042578

955 replies since 10/2/2021, 04:50   111493 views