TheDayWeDeserve?GuessWeHitANerveLikeJen Pt. 219

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This is a mind numbingly boring video..just like all her videos from then on
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 14/2/2021, 05:32) 

If her eyes are closed, she is lying.

Watch the crying-over-milk video.

Also, take note that yammering on with your eyes closed is strong indication that lies are happening.

Don even used to film for get. In this video, you can see him on the mirror filming her. How she claims he caged her??? He was enthusiastic about her “career” of choice!

2.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why does she take the clothes out of the packing cubes? And notice the dig at Don’s clothes being “too big” for packing cubes. (Which is nonsense!) Listening to Jen, you’d think Don was Shaq-sized instead of a kind of chubby 6’ tall man.

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    She must be desperate for money if she's dropping the prices on a lot of the jewelry down by 50%.

4.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She threw muffins at Dons weight every chance she got. He truly was the one who had the shitty end of the deal.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 14/2/2021, 06:33) 
    She must be desperate for money if she's dropping the prices on a lot of the jewelry down by 50%.

How does this Northshore Consignment store work? Did she already sell it them and got the money? Or they host the jewelry for sale and she’d receive money only as and when pieces get sold?

6.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 14/2/2021, 06:37) 
    She threw muffins at Dons weight every chance she got. He truly was the one who had the shitty end of the deal.

The thing I don’t get is Don’s just regular American fat. (I’m American, but lbr, 66 %+ are overweight or obese.)

He’s not a giant, morbidly obese monster. Just a dude who likes his nommies.

And for the record, Jen’s not a petite little thing herself.

I wonder if she had it to do over again, if she might be more careful with his feelings? Ahh, who am I kidding?

7.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Men’s clothes are (typically) bigger than women’s. But she acts as if he belongs on My 600lb Life.

If he spoke about her the way she did him, imagine the nostril flaring!

8.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Haha exactly!!it always baffles me why she unpacks EVERYTHING out of patching cubes! I used to travel 100% at my consulting job- Mon-Fri every week I used to stay in hotels for 3 years. Never once I took everything out of packing cubes...she unpacks as if she is starting a new life at the hotel. Ofcourse she has to pack everything back AGAIN before leaving. And gazillion pouches and train cases. Here, she says it’s a short trip... yet has like 12 pouches and train cases!!!! She created unnecessary work for herself to pretend to Don she adds value. Then blamed him fir caging. Ironically she did not unpack half thoroughly for her actual new life at her new home.
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 14/2/2021, 06:29) 
    Why does she take the clothes out of the packing cubes? And notice the dig at Don’s clothes being “too big” for packing cubes. (Which is nonsense!) Listening to Jen, you’d think Don was Shaq-sized instead of a kind of chubby 6’ tall man.

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I just watched one of her Vlogust videos from when she was packing their stuff to go to the pool in Utah and she made comments about packing a bright pink towel for Don because it was the biggest one they had.

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    But she got huffy that “people on the internet” zoom in on her butt in jorts 🙄

11.     +41   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 14/2/2021, 08:10) 
    But she got huffy that “people on the internet” zoom in on her butt in jorts 🙄

What monster would do that? :snickering:

IMG_4698_1

IMG_4655_2

Forever grateful to ColdOne for those. I laugh every time!

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 2/14/2021, 06:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 14/2/2021, 06:33) 

How does this Northshore Consignment store work? Did she already sell it them and got the money? Or they host the jewelry for sale and she’d receive money only as and when pieces get sold?

Consignment means that you get money when the item sells. The consignment store gets a percentage of the sale and you get a percentage of the sale.

I don’t see where she is dropping the price ? In fact I think she is asking too much for used jewelry.

13.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Women like Jen who are neither interesting, intelligent nor attractive need tarot cards and witch related stuff to make themselves feel special and different. Jen still acts like a teenage girl - getting 'into' things and then moving on to something else, like she still has no sense of her own personality. She is nearly 40 and she still SWFs a different person every 6 months.

Also re: the speculation about Tensleigh: I firmly believe that Tensleigh already exists. I think the reason Jen is so angry right now, and is stirring up so much snark and hate with people who were previously loyal followers, is because she's miserable about being replaced. I bet the Rosses have welcomed Don's new girfriend with open arms and now Jen is officially cut off from Utah and Ross family occasions.

I also think she's reached some sort of mental block with online dating, or had no luck finding Don 2.0 - as time goes on Jen is more and more unlikeable and less and less attractive, which makes finding the exact man she wants really difficult.

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I actually hope Don’s next gf is someone who actually puts the effort in for him as much as he does for her. I have an extremely hard time believing the narrative that Don was abusive or caging. The song “big yellow taxi” really comes to mind.

The only person who seems to fit that description is jen’s mom who constantly makes sly comments about calories and not eating too much, and probably has done jen’s entire life.

15.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was a time when I actually felt sorry for Jen. Now I just despise her. She deserves all the awful days she is having. She makes everyone miserable.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day! We're going on a hiking date now. We got our packed lunch, hot coffee to go, and warm coats. (Restaurants and cafés have been closed over here) Making the best of it.

Have fun sitting all alone in front of your ridiculously ugly fireplace, Jen!

953 replies since 12/2/2021, 22:12   122199 views