TheDayWeDeserve?GuessWeHitANerveLikeJen Pt. 219

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 2/14/2021, 09:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (i love me some me @ 2/14/2021, 08:34 AM) 
    Consignment means that you get money when the item sells. The consignment store gets a percentage of the sale and you get a percentage of the sale.

I don’t see where she is dropping the price ? In fact I think she is asking too much for used jewelry.

Look around pages 5-7 of the jewelry, prices are dropping faster than Tensleigh's underwear at Don's place this morning.

There are only 2 pages of Jen's Jewelry - 14 items - none have reduced price yet. Go to the search bar and type in 8776 and it will show her items.

2.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Pretty sure we’re getting another boring vlog on Tuesday.

In her Peloton story, you can see her vlogging camera in the screen reflection.

She just doesn’t learn.

3.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think all her commentary on Don’s size stems from her sense of moral superiority. She devotes her life to exercise, and her “slob” husband sits in an office all day earning her spending money. She had nothing to do all day except pretend to be a busy bee, exercising and eating and shuffling bin contents. Meanwhile, Don cooked her breakfast, went to work, came home and cooked her dinner, and basically catered to her every whim. Yet she still felt she was the better of the two because she spent hours trying to work off her empty calories, and counting and weighing her food. In her mind, he was beneath her in every respect.

I would say that no matter Don’s size now, he clearly came out ahead.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Seasonal Gal @ 14/2/2021, 18:25) 
    Pretty sure we’re getting another boring vlog on Tuesday.

In her Peloton story, you can see her vlogging camera in the screen reflection.

She just doesn’t learn.

Yep - I saw that and was like, wtf, why is she two-fisted with the cameras? But this makes sense. She’s going to vlog her lonely Valentine’s Day. We can only hope there’s a breakdown to make things interesting.

5.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think you guys are right—we’ll get a vlog of her fabulous uncaged ValentinesDayForOne.

If it was almost anybody else on the planet, I would feel sympathy. I hope she titles the vlog “The Valentine’s Day I Deserve”.

6.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/14/2021, 09:54 AM) 
    Screen_Shot_2021-02-14_at_10

OK. I'm a few hours north of Chicago. It's cold, damn cold, and walking along Lake Michigan in this weather, where the wind chill is probably around -16 if not more, is a miserable experience. Unless you like having your face burn with cold, eyes water and fingers frozen. Some life, cold, grey and devoid of warm living things.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/14/2021, 12:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 2/14/2021, 09:36 AM) 
    Look around pages 5-7 of the jewelry, prices are dropping faster than Tensleigh's underwear at Don's place this morning.

There are only 2 pages of Jen's Jewelry - 14 items - none have reduced price yet. Go to the search bar and type in 8776 and it will show her items.

They're also terrible pics of them. They all look like they need to be cleaned and polished, I am surprised that for those prices it isn't something they suggest that she do ahead of time. I am also pretty shocked that her engagement ring only retails around $10k. That's no 1% ring.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s trying to relive all those snowy Instagrammers she adores😂😂😂
    Looks MISERABLE!!
    Attached Image
    68AE887E-6F42-46CA-957F-7AC10D9BD634

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    OK I am pretty caught up with everything as they go, but I seem to have missed when she said there was a town hall coming up. Was it mentioned in her latest vlog or in the comments?

Either way I lol at the thought of her hosting a town hall fighting her viewers who give her the validity of YT being her job having the best day available to her

10.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen having the best Valentine's Day available to her, and the one she deserves.

Standing all alone in the freezing cold surrounded by ice and snow.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 14/2/2021, 17:40) 
    This lake thing seems to be a new thing that came about post divorce. But she claims it’s always been one of her happy places. Spinning a new narrative. Always.

Oh ok! That makes sense. I kind of thought it was a divorce thing.

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I do remember one vlog where she took Winnie to the lake a few years ago (I think pre children) but she never really waxed poetic about it, it was more like "This is the lake. The end."

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok, I couldn’t even make it through that anxiety vlog reposted a few pages back. She began to babble and I noped right outta there. Instead of saying whatever the hell it was, she made word salad out of it and that just drives me crazy! Instead of “my couch is brown” (or whatever TF it was), she labors over it with “I think I’ve decided to share my thoughts on my couch being brown”...or whatever TF it was. Ain’t nobody got time for that! Except Jen. Forever and ever. And always.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s very odd that in the first anxiety vlog she talked about being a perfectionist...wanting to be the best in school, etc. Why didn’t she ever do anything with those “best” credentials? And the bigger question is, why doesn’t she do anything with that superior drive to succeed these days?

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 14/2/2021, 18:24) 
    She is now in Peloton. This is gonna be her next vid, I bet. Vlogging V day ...alone, drinking hot chocolate sitting on those chairs, frosted on the lakeshore, alone on Peloton. She has removed the kids from the video and thus made great changes to the direction of her channel, she’d claim.

For sure, you can see her vlogging camera reflected in the screen with her phone. Joy. :20130930101758-5e972761:

953 replies since 12/2/2021, 22:12   122199 views