TheDayWeDeserve?GuessWeHitANerveLikeJen Pt. 219

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn’t decide if the open back door was because she doesn’t care about conserving energy (duh), or because she was inside where it was warm until she “felt called” to go outside to film the kids while giggling obnoxiously, and was too lazy to close the door. Almost certainly a combo of both.

2.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GeE wHy iS WiNniE jUsT sTaNdInG tHeRe?

Evil? Or low IQ?

3.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 16/2/2021, 18:14) 
    If you have to announce it, you are only trying to convince yourself you are happy. She's hoping that if she says it enough that she will be happy.

The more I think about it, I’m not sure Jen’s goal is to actually BE happy. If it was, she could easily make changes to bring that to fruition. No, I think the problem is she has two conflicting goals which is why she’s on a hamster wheel going nowhere. One goal is simply to get her viewers to believe she’s happy, whether or not she really is. If she does that, she’s successfully controlled the narrative, she’s in control, she “wins” because people think her life is great. She is admired. She’s won. But the other goal is to get attention via head pats and sympathy, and to do that she has to present a woe is me persona. Obviously these two conflict so she makes zero progress. If she would instead focus on trying to actually BE happy rather than 1. make others think she is and 2. wallow in head pats, there’s no telling where her life could go.

4.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she *wants* to be happy but being miserable and complaining is second nature to her. Her attempts at happy take away adoration and head pats from “friends” so she falls back into familiar patterns. She just doesn’t realize that empty headpats and endless shopping doesn’t satisfy her either.

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DivorceTrapperKeeper @ 16/2/2021, 05:34) 
    Somewhere in Northbrook, Jennon is drooling over this ice monstrosity and thinking “take me there”

Tomorrow she’ll probably dress the mop in 6 layers and drag her (quite literally) back to the frozen lake

I thought this was Winnie for a second

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 16/2/2021, 18:27) 
    Why is she such a robot? The kids HAVE TO have hot chocolate after being outside in the cold. Like what would happen if they didn’t want hot chocolate? Maybe they want tea or (gasp) a cold drink?! Would Jen’s head explode if that should happen?

She’ll just say “no” because as you know, Jen always knows best.

Barf.

7.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/16/2021, 10:06 AM) 
    I think she *wants* to be happy but being miserable and complaining is second nature to her. Her attempts at happy take away adoration and head pats from “friends” so she falls back into familiar patterns. She just doesn’t realize that empty headpats and endless shopping doesn’t satisfy her either.

In the same way that she claimed hers was a happy marriage (right up until it wasn’t), but anyone viewing her vlogs could see the sniping, bickering, disconnect, and unpleasant tones.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Tuesday/Friday schedule is going super duper!!

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62046440

953 replies since 12/2/2021, 22:12   122199 views