TurningViewersIntoBakersLikeJen Pt 220

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CheapAssMustard I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. You are not a loser! My parents weren’t abusive, but I still carry baggage from a sucky childhood...and I’m over 60. You are doing the wise thing by getting help to deal with it, and by doing the hard work. That’s something Jen will never do. :6792:

Single and Sad I think it was Beetrix. I started following her a while back when she previously mentioned her, and she is funny!

2.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 16/2/2021, 21:57) 
    Who wants to be the one to tell her that "Belgian beets rock sugar" isn't an "alternative sweetener." It's sugar!!! Whether it comes from beets or sugarcane it's still sugar and has the same effect on your body.

And that’s why IDon'tEatSugar will ALWAYS be relevant! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by EXhusbandontherun - 16/2/2021, 22:13

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 16/2/2021, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 16/2/2021, 21:51) 
    Best of luck cheapass mustard!
    :hug:

Jen, THAT is what therapy is.

Thank you!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just a big old loser, still trying to heal wounds from decades ago. Hey, there goes that distorted thinking again! My parents were the losers. It's amazing how an abused child will turn their anger inward at themselves instead of their abusers. And even when you know better, that habit is hard to break.

Nope, you definitely aren’t. A lot of people are here because they were raised by people like Jen (me included!) and are working through the same sort of stuff.
    :6792:

4.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It is so hard CheapAssMustard to turn those voices off. Still working on it fifty years later. xo

And, Jen is leaving her mark as we speak. Poor Donny. Why is her first response to him struggling in the snow- to mock him? And, mock Winnie, as well. She is so harsh on those around her. She mocked Don, she mocks her viewers.

I need to remind myself of this despicable quality when I pity her.

And, where's your town hall, bitchy bitchface??

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 16/2/2021, 19:49) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 2/16/2021, 12:41 PM) 
    Also, it looks like Donny may have had a haircut. I wonder if he got the haircut over the weekend during Don’s time?

Do you suppose Don had to ask Jen's permission to get him a haircut? Or do you think Don just said f-it and did it and hoped he didn't have to fear the wrath of Jen when bringing the kids back?

Tens took him (or maybe did it herself - I’m sure she’s all kinds of talented).

Don is never asking Jen for permission again. That ship sailed.

6.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen you are fired and cancelled.
    My god she just sucks so bad.
    “Job” my petite ass.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do you guys remember which video she talked about not showing the kids? It was fairly recent. I was trying last night and couldn't find it.

8.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 2/16/2021, 03:57 PM) 
    Who wants to be the one to tell her that "Belgian beets rock sugar" isn't an "alternative sweetener." It's sugar!!! Whether it comes from beets or sugarcane it's still sugar and has the same effect on your body.

Just think of all the actual rock candy she could have gotten for the same amount of money she paid for that "Belgian" sugar :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In the scooter video she cut right before CC was about to ride her scooter into the wall. Oh, I can hear the screeching now. All those, curse like a sailor words flying out of Jen’s mouth.

10.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 2/16/2021, 03:48 PM) 
    TMI time . . .

In my therapy (led by a psychiatrist, not a Judith) - and lots of it thanks to a pretty crappy childhood - I'm supposed to question my thoughts because they're frequently distorted by the trauma I've experienced. The belief is thoughts create your feelings, so change your thoughts and you'll change your feelings. It takes work to do this. It's hard rewiring a brain. Jen's "therapy" is the exact opposite - it's being gentle with yourself, "leaning into" your every last feeling and thought and believing they're all 100% accurate, being led by your feelings instead of examining the potentially distorted thoughts that led to distorted feelings. Where is the hard work in blindly embracing your every overblown feeling? Well, I suppose if you were Jen caged in Louis Vuitton and Whole Foods with a husband indulging your every whim, you deserve gentleness.

So Jen, STFU with your "empowerment" and "all the feels" shitquotes. If they worked, you wouldn't be on your endless mental breakdown. You're embracing your cuckoo when you should be acknowledging it and actively counteracting it by challenging your thoughts. Stop rewriting history to justify your current feelings.

Yes, this is DBT therapy, I am in the same due to extreme childhood trauma and abuse. I've been in therapy for a year (plus a drugstore's worth of medication) and the changes I have gone through have been literally life changing. It's really hard work, don't get me wrong, but worth it. That's why I always say confidently that Judith may have been the therapist that Jen wanted but not the one she needed.

11. Malicious Vitriol
        +56   Like  

User deleted

Hello Bakers....

Introducing myself in honour of this thread title. I am a Bakery lurker and former Jenion. I have watched Jen on and off for years and once actually admired her carefree life. You ladies and one man (it was my Bakery mystery reading a similar sentence threads ago and figuring out who the man was) are strong, entertaining and incredible detectives. I now watch Jen to see how not to behave and live. And I also recognise in retrospect the behaviour of a narcissist and manipulator I used to date. Jen serves as a cautionary tale. Jennifer (said in Don's voice) is fascinating.

12.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 16/2/2021, 16:25) 
    (it was my Bakery mystery reading a similar sentence threads ago and figuring out who the man was)

It's EXhusbandontherun, of course. :D

13.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 2/16/2021, 10:25 PM) 
    Hello Bakers....

Introducing myself in honour of this thread title. I am a Bakery lurker and former Jenion. I have watched Jen on and off for years and once actually admired her carefree life. You ladies and one man (it was my Bakery mystery reading a similar sentence threads ago and figuring out who the man was) are strong, entertaining and incredible detectives. I now watch Jen to see how not to behave and live. And I also recognise in retrospect the behaviour of a narcissist and manipulator I used to date. Jen serves as a cautionary tale. Jennifer (said in Don's voice) is fascinating.

Welcome!! Is it creepy that I can actually hear Don's voice in my head when I read that?! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    A couple more weeks like this and the Bakery will be full and Jen will be left with Winnie and Paula as her only subscribers :snickering:

14.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 16/2/2021, 22:35) 
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 2/16/2021, 10:25 PM) 
    Hello Bakers....

Welcome!! Is it creepy that I can actually hear Don's voice in my head when I read that?! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    A couple more weeks like this and the Bakery will be full and Jen will be left with Winnie and Paula as her only subscribers :snickering:

Please, Winnie would join here if she could type :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    yay it’s a snow dayyyy. the kids are home allllllllll day. I’m sooooooo happy 😊🥴

903 replies since 16/2/2021, 19:28   91069 views