AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1. I love me some me
        +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MingMing22 @ 2/20/2021, 07:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 20/2/2021, 13:08) 
    Does anyone else see the hypocrisy of wasting gas to drive that kind of distance to buy a cup of fair trade coffee? For fuck's sake, buy a pound of fair trade coffee and brew it at home.

Count me in the group of people who were so wrecked by the death of my last pet that I'm not sure when or if I'll adopt another ;_; they really do take a piece of our hearts with us when they pass. If Jen truly cared about the mop, she wouldn't walk her in those conditions OR keep her hair long.

Someone should notify the writer that Jen used one of her poems without permission. She could make a copyright claim against Jen's video.

I'm sorry hun. I know your pain. It's like no other...I guess but like family. The one positive is the memories we have...they will never go away!!❤

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 20/2/2021, 14:09) 
    Poor Winnie. If the way Jen treats her means she loves her, imagine what Cruella would do to her if she didn't.

Come beloved pet, let's walk in -14C because I love you so very much. :wacko: Love hurts and Winnie knows it. :cry:

Yeah she is pretty stupid for that. Their paws are very sensitive and I read that the ice melt people use on sidewalks can give their paws problems too. I had never thought about that until I read it.

QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 20/2/2021, 18:37) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 20/2/2021, 18:27) 
    She will probably try to train it, and the cat will be like “F-you”. Cats know terrible people.
    But she used to talk about getting one and how growing up she always had cats.
    I feel for any animal she gets.

A cat will scratch her eyes out!

Ha ha!! Yeah it would. She doesn't seem like a cat person to me. Cats are more independent than dogs. She thrives on the clingyness of Winnie. Plus she takes the dog every where. I mean I guess some people do that with cats....idk!!😂

Oh man, can you imagine walking on ice melt salt on bare feet in freezing temperatures.?

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views