« Older   Newer »

1. GrownUpStickerBook
        +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tree fluffing gloves @ 23/2/2021, 20:27) 
    I am late to reply on the New Hampton's vlog, but omg when I watched it back in the day I didn't notice how bitchy she sounded to her MIL and FIL!!
    So selfish of her to prepare this meal only to herself and not asking the others if they would want some too, and when Suz talked about trying it out she immediately had to say it's only for her. Gosh, I would be so embarrassed, after she pigged out all those years in their family feasts on food Don and Suz made.
    And telling Poopsie that "I didn't like touching raw meat, and now I don't have to!" - bitch please, you didn't have to all those years because Don cooked for you all the time, the only time you touched something was to show how you know to put a turkey in a pan.
    Also a normal mom wouldn't say that "now she doesn't have to" touch raw meat because she has children who eat meat.. But again it's Jen.
    It's SO OBVIOUS that Poopsie was like "yikes" when she said it..

I don’t know how they played nice with her as long as they did. The polite thing to do would have been to make enough for everybody (it’s not like she was on a budget). But since she’s thoughtless by nature, the correct response to Suze showing interest in the dish would have been an apology for not making more (“I’m so sorry—I didn’t realize anyone else would want a plant-based dish!”), not a nasty “There’s only enough for MEEEEE!” typical JenCentric response.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119902 views