« Older   Newer »

1. LouieVWEEtawn
        +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 2/23/2021, 11:28 PM)
    It’s very strange though! Don is not a risk taker. He even in his twenties, only surrounded himself with parents and family, travelled with parents to parental vacation home, he married young etc.. all very meek, traditional things to do. To go and decide you’d want a divorce after 15 years of marriage and two VERY little kids is not an easy decision to take even for a wild risk taker. What do you think was the trigger?
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 24/2/2021, 04:51) 
    Jen’s bathroom purge from April 2019 popped up. In it, she talks about renovating the master bath. She didn’t talk at all like an unhappy person thinking about leaving her husband.

Jennifer Ross was 100% dumped. She was blindsided and still can’t believe it.

In my opinion, or maybe just what I choose to believe: they all got tired of her uppity bullshit, but him especially. And he probably found it easier to stick to what he knew, but then developed a backbone at some point. A lot of people are willing to put up with things if they can get what they want and if it's easier to stay. He had to have not been getting his needs met on some level and just didn't want to put up with it anymore.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119915 views