« Older   Newer »

1. pinksims
        +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In terms of the 'new content this Spring!' thing... I will believe it when I see it. I can't tell you how many times Jen has promised or planned a new schedule for videos and content, only to give up after a week or two due to sheer laziness. I was completely shocked when she actually delivered on Vlogmas because it's so unlike her to actually follow through on commitments. Her Tuesday/Friday schedule hasn't been happening for weeks now - there's always some excuse for not making a video, and even when she does, the quality of her videos is appalling - the lack of effort that she puts into her 'job' is becoming very obvious even to the Jenions.

After not doing her town hall and not listening to any feedback from her followers, her 'new ways to engage' are clearly Patreon and content behind it so that only the die-hard Jen fans will want to pay to view her riveting vlogs. If she gets more than 10 subscriptions to that I will be shocked because Jen's new content isn't worth a penny (I even feel annoyed at having to watch 1 advert before her video starts). She will whittle her 'community' down to nothing and then get upset when she isn't getting enough attention.

I guess we're entering the 'manic over sharing' phase of the Jen cycle with this Spring content idea... but who knows/cares any more.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119915 views