AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossiping @ 2/19/2021, 10:06 PM) 
    I don't know about dogs either but this info graphic is pretty clear.

I don't know if Don thought that Jen would be a good Mum as she took such overwhelming care of Winnie? Now she has children she seems less inclined to take care of them both

I guess none of my family and relatives can have a shih Tzu because our winters are always freezing cold and the dogs would never be able to go outside.

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 20/2/2021, 02:20) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 2/19/2021, 07:15 PM) 
    Jen w/ her rolling carry-on in the airport is one of my most favorite Jen moments ever!!

I'd be afraid to do that for fear of my camera being stolen. Anyone could walk by and pick it up.

Lol
    This Gif is a gem
    I always think I see Don in the back of that passing airport golf cart
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Also, I’ve been crazy busy and only been able to pop on for a minute or two here and there. Texas, we love you and
    Delta, you’re a gem, just like the rest of you ladies and gent, don’t even think about leaving <3

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 20/2/2021, 04:18) 
    QUOTE (MingMing22 @ 20/2/2021, 04:16) 
    Omg....can you all imagine the videos when poor Winnie crosses the rainbow bridge??? Not making fun of it at all because I went through it twice...the last one about killed me. 4 years now without a dog. I hate it but don't know if I can do it again. You know Jens going to milk that to the end.🙄🙄🙄

That would probably be the final straw to her complete meltdown.

Yeah that's what I think too.

QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 20/2/2021, 04:25) 
    I feel like Jen will be fine when The Mop passes.
    She's actually talked about knowing that it's coming sooner than later.
    And, let's face it...Jen loves only one dear one, herself.

I'm with you, MingMing.
    It's been nearly ten years since my last dog because the loss did me in. It's SO painful.

That's true...she does love herself...gently!!😂😂 Seriously though you're right it's the worst feeling and it gets harder every time. I've always had a dog...ever since I was a little girl. I hate not having one....I like the security and unconditional love they give. I do have a yorkie grand dog who is a character and he lives right next door to me. It's my daughter's dog. He's 10 now and has diabetes. He's doing really well right now and of course we ALL love him. I'm dreading when he passes...my daughter's never been through it before. I still cry about my last Springer spaniel...she passed 4 years ago and my daughter thinks I'm silly. I told her that she will unfortunately understand. They take a piece of your heart with then. Sorry about your canine pal too.😢😢😢😢

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG! What was I watching!

It isn't enough that we are subjected to photos of her playing at yoga we had to watch a live session.....with music no less.

A poor little dog at deaths door, half frozen so she could hear ice crack. Give us a break.

Bore us to tears with a poetry reading.....who asked for this?

And to finish up this nightmare with watching her light a fire.

Content could next be as interesting as watching her clean out the fire place. Assuming she and not the cleaner is assigned that task.

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonOfLife @ 20/2/2021, 05:18) 
    Just got around to watching the video; and really, I don’t have much to add that hasn’t been already said. This video was uninspiring, and contrary to what Jen was miserably failing to push down our throats, not full of magic.

She looks like a woman who has resigned to the fact she is now responsible for her own happiness all by herself for the rest of her life; and well, we know how Jen feels about responsibility. It will be a daunting task, if not impossible for her.

These pics are very reminiscent of one fabulous parking lot meltdown

6.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only explanation for Jen's manic exercising not resulting in any weight loss is Jen inhaling the rest of those brownies the minute the kids are in bed.

7.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, but legally speaking, without permission from the poet, which I’m not seeing mention of in the description, reading someone else’s poetry is a copyright violation.

She includes an Amazon affiliate link to the book the poetry comes from, and she has monetized the video, and I hate to go this angle at it but too bad: the poet is a black woman.

Jen knows better too. She doesn’t share recipes if they aren’t available for free on the internet. But she thinks it’s totally okay to read someone’s poem and make money off of it without permission from the artist.

8.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Stealing other people’s content; are we really surprised?

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m just saying, Rachel Hollis has gotten backlash for years for similar moves. Surely someone has commented on the video mentioning it, and Jen is keeping it under wraps, because it’s considered not positive feedback.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/2/2021, 03:45) 
    She mentioned Utah when she was complaining about the drive to the coffee shop

Yes, she said “ in Utah, when we are there, they don’t bat an eye to drive 30-40 mins to get to my favorite coffee shop “

11.     +41   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone else see the hypocrisy of wasting gas to drive that kind of distance to buy a cup of fair trade coffee? For fuck's sake, buy a pound of fair trade coffee and brew it at home.

Count me in the group of people who were so wrecked by the death of my last pet that I'm not sure when or if I'll adopt another ;_; they really do take a piece of our hearts with us when they pass. If Jen truly cared about the mop, she wouldn't walk her in those conditions OR keep her hair long.

Someone should notify the writer that Jen used one of her poems without permission. She could make a copyright claim against Jen's video.

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmmm. My favorite coffee shop is my home. With all the gadgets she has, she can easily make the same Starbux coffee flavored milk shakes and calorie laden hot beverages in her mausoleum. Going to get coffee is a treat for us, I might stop at Dunkins on the way to WDW if i go early or on the way home for decaf in the evening. But that is rare. She thinks nothing of spending spending spending, no matter what. When the child support and alimony well runs dry, she will be in for a rude awakening. Maybe then she will have to sell and get a 1/1 tiny house.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m only going to Starbucks when I’m on holiday in Japan, to fight the jet lag. So usually once a year for two weeks or so 🤔

14.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “I achieved everything I wanted to do today”
    - ruined my back with poor attempts at yoga poses
    - tortured my elderly dog
    -bought shit I don’t need
    - bought more shit I don’t need
    - tortured my elderly dog part 2
    - reheated soup for 1

Happy Valentine’s Day.

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 20/2/2021, 14:03) 
    I’m only going to Starbucks when I’m on holiday in Japan, to fight the jet lag. So usually once a year for two weeks or so 🤔

I love Starbucks japan, I went to the shibuya crossing store everyday for a week when I was in Tokyo. First flights that open from the UK I’ll be on it!!
    That’s one thing I never understood about the non-dynamic duo, given their affluence they really didn’t travel all that much.

15.     +30   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor Winnie. If the way Jen treats her means she loves her, imagine what Cruella would do to her if she didn't.

Come beloved pet, let's walk in -14C because I love you so very much. :wacko: Love hurts and Winnie knows it. :cry:

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views