« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 20/2/2021, 12:08) 
    I’m just saying, Rachel Hollis has gotten backlash for years for similar moves. Surely someone has commented on the video mentioning it, and Jen is keeping it under wraps, because it’s considered not positive feedback.

Her comments are highly monitored. She’s only keeping the ones that favor her.

2. Elfagoddess
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Looks like her Jazz earrings sold, too.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PeletonPatreon @ 20/2/2021, 12:56) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/2/2021, 03:45) 
    She mentioned Utah when she was complaining about the drive to the coffee shop

Yes, she said “ in Utah, when we are there, they don’t bat an eye to drive 30-40 mins to get to my favorite coffee shop “

So she drove 30 minutes to go to that specialty coffee shop, but can’t drive 10 minutes to see her parents?
    She’s excited because Friday is her family zoom chat- WHY can’t her parents BE with her& kids? In person?
    It makes NO Sense!!!

4.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Right now there's 247 dislikes, 258 comments blowing sunshine up her ass: you do the math on how many comments she screened :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Fine with me. She had to read them to know whether to approve them or not.

What’s the time stamp for the coffee? I’m curious where/which shop it was...

6.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's Reprise (Jen says reprize) coffee shop in Evanston

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/2/2021, 15:50) 
    It's Reprise (Jen says reprize) coffee shop in Evanston

Even better: now I don’t have to watch :snickering:

Thank you!

Is Evanston really 30 minutes from her? That doesn’t seem right.

8. Malicious Vitriol
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Jen has become so boring. This last video can trigger sadness in the happiest person. I just can't with her mistreating her old dog and ignoring her daughter. I'm not giving her anymore views. I'll just lurk here to read and like the comments.

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I love going out for coffee - especially in covid times as we haven’t been doing a whole lot. my coffee place is 1 ONE! mile away though

I just think it’s crappy that she’ll drive that far to treat herself but locks herself away in the house if the kids are home. she’s the most boring parent there is. I know it’s been tough to entertain kids this past year but it should be slightly easier for a stay at home mom with nothing else to do. she could even take the kids with her to that coffee shop then stop somewhere for them along the way. OR since she loves children’s books so much find one about The Great Lakes then go show them one of the lakes and read the book to them in the car. just do something with them ffs

10.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m staying here only for the bakers and in hope of someone finding a current picture of Don. Her life is boring, no doubt about that, no matter what she’s posting.

11.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm clairvoyant and unmistakably see Jen's end coming via her head in the oven. The footage of her alone on the snowy shores just gives me an extra giggle

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 2/20/2021, 09:22 AM) 
    I’m staying here only for the bakers and in hope of someone finding a current picture of Don. Her life is boring, no doubt about that, no matter what she’s posting.

I'm just waiting for the next scandal! Her current content is the wooooorst

12.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 2/20/2021, 06:08 AM) 
    I’m just saying, Rachel Hollis has gotten backlash for years for similar moves. Surely someone has commented on the video mentioning it, and Jen is keeping it under wraps, because it’s considered not positive feedback.

I used to work in permissions and it annoys the fuck out of me when people do this. YOU HAVE TO PAY AUTHORS FOR THE USE OF THEIR WORK AT ALL TIMES! There is such a thing as a public reading right, and you can be damned sure she did not submit that request to Zondervan because they 1. would have charged her for it and 2. would not have approved it this asinine request anyway. She knows enough to properly clear and attribute the music she uses but not book excerpts.

Unfortunately, Zondervan does not have a general “Gratis Use” policy. Our commitments to individual authors and contractual obligations prevent us from having a policy that we can apply to all permission inquiries. Instead, permissions are handled on a case-by-case basis... Note that requests to use more than 250 words from a single source will require additional approvals.

That's from the publisher's website. I think she used more than 250 words, which makes me think this would need to be approved by the author/ their agent as well. Would be a shame if someone who knows people at the publisher let them know about Jen's illegal use of their materials.

SPOILER (click to view)
    I wouldn't actually because I don't give enough of a fuck, but she needs to be more careful. I've seen people get sued for shit like this. Hell, I've sicced my legal team on people for less than this.

Is this new? It's in the video description box:

Comments are closely monitored in an effort to maintain a positive environment. While constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, negative comments with no purpose other than to spread malice will be deleted.

Just because you don't like what people are saying doesn't mean it's not constructive criticism, you copyrighted material stealing wet blanket!

13.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that spreading malice lines goes way back

“Jen you asked why you get so much negative feedback lately. I think it’s because your content is so sad. you ask what people want to see and then you don’t do it and start reprimanding everyone.”

Jen: omg stop spreading malice *delete*

14.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The overall treatment of that poor dog her whole life is disgusting.

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If the author gets upset about Jen using her work without permission that says :eyes closed, smug smile: 100% about her and not about Jen.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119888 views