AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I actually liked the 18k/day & 18 yrs interaction between her & Charlotte - seemed like both were genuinely laughing and had fun with it (even if her comments are rooted in her desire to be free of her kids)

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 20/2/2021, 20:56) 
    The least she could do for these insincere play stories is not aim the camera at her bullfrog throat....or if you prefer fishisms, her waddle.

That’s a blast from the past!

QUOTE (Friendlikejen @ 20/2/2021, 21:16) 
    I actually liked the 18k/day & 18 yrs interaction between her & Charlotte - seemed like both were genuinely laughing and had fun with it (even if her comments are rooted in her desire to be free of her kids)

I wonder if 18,000 is what she gets each month. As someone mentioned, it seemed like a Freudian slip.

3.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wow what a fun doctor game. Dripping with sarcasm and resentment. Donnie just couldn't get it right. Charlotte learned how to interact with mama to fit in. :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 20/2/2021, 21:23) 
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 20/2/2021, 20:56) 
    The least she could do for these insincere play stories is not aim the camera at her bullfrog throat....or if you prefer fishisms, her waddle.

That’s a blast from the past!

QUOTE (Friendlikejen @ 20/2/2021, 21:16) 

I wonder if 18,000 is what she gets each month. As someone mentioned, it seemed like a Freudian slip.

I definitely found the “18 years” to be VERY revealing, as in, Jen will be free from these kids after 18 years and her life will be better.

5.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 20/2/2021, 21:32) 
    I definitely found the “18 years” to be VERY revealing, as in, Jen will be free from these kids after 18 years and her life will be better.

Except it won't be better.
    She will surprinsingly get hit by the train of events every time, just like with the divorce and anything after, that she could not possibly anticipate.
    She would like to hibernate until Donny is at least 18.

Guess what, Jen: you will be old by then. Live your life now!

6.     +38   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just can’t stand to watch her passive aggressive behavior with her own children. I feel so sad for them. It’s so clear that she puts in the absolute minimum she needs to so she can make it through the day with them. If she can’t handle being a Mom to them, she should hand over custody to Don and just have visitation. She only uses them for content anyway.

7.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ Your username & avatar is killing me :hearty-laugh:

8.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG, look at the amount of hand cream, cuticle cream and snacks she brought to use/eat DURING a two hours flight to Disney! This is not a cross-continent flight of 10+ hours. She brought all these items not for the trip, but for the FLIGHT. For the actual trip, she has several train cases full of similar items!!

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 20/2/2021, 21:23) 

If it is, I hope it’s only til both kids are school aged and then gets cut in half and she forgets that part until it happens.

10.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Who were those kids she was playing with? Jen doesn’t show her kids from 12 months up so, who were they? They have also appeared in her videos since she stated she will no longer be showing her kids. I am mighty confused Jennifer. Which is it?

11.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She certainly acts like someone getting $18,000 a month. Not a care in the world

12.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    True confession time.

For the most part, I didn’t enjoy playing with my kids/grandkids...and I still don’t. I love to watch them play, but I want to keep my lazy self seated in a comfy chair. But I always played with them anyway (well, most times), and still do. I’m sure to any other adult watching it’s obvious I’m not loving every game of Candyland or another Kidz Bop sing-a-long. What I don’t do is create video evidence that I would have preferred having a dental procedure.

**Constructive criticism is welcome, but malicious comments will be deleted. (And any comments that don’t state I’m an awesome mom/grandmom are considered malicious.)**

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 20/2/2021, 22:32) 
    True confession time.

For the most part, I didn’t enjoy playing with my kids/grandkids...and I still don’t. I love to watch them play, but I want to keep my lazy self seated in a comfy chair. But I always played with them anyway (well, most times), and still do. I’m sure to any other adult watching it’s obvious I’m not loving every game of Candyland or another Kidz Bop sing-a-long. What I don’t do is create video evidence that I would have preferred having a dental procedure.

**Constructive criticism is welcome, but malicious comments will be deleted. (And any comments that don’t state I’m an awesome mom/grandmom are considered malicious.)**

My mom never played with us that I can remember. She wasn’t into it, but I have a brother and we played together. She read to us and things like that. Jen is so stiff and it’s funny that *she* had to be the doctor. Normally with kids I feel like you’d be the one bringing in the “patient” and they’d be coming up with funny things.

I also don’t feel like it was expected of parents in the 80s to the same degree, and homework also wasn’t something i ever got help with unless it was a major, major project.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The best thing would be for her to hand over full custody to Don with just visitation rights. Then she could buy a mini van and travel or live in the mountains. She can tell her viewers that she has mental health issues she needs to work on and she's making the best decision for her kids. It is a very good reason.

The thing is, I don't think Don wants them 100% of the time either. He could have gotten full custody with an excellent lawyer and coughing up some more money.

I also don't think Jen dreams of living in what to her would be squalor. She is a pampered princess who never had a care or problem in the world. She is not gonna go tough it out in the wild lol.

I think she loves any kind of attention. She loves to stir the pot. "Look how little work I can put on a video and still count it as a career Don." She just seems like a super passive aggressive cow by nature.

Jen and Don deserved each other. The kids do not but they'll be OK. They'll be spoiled beyond belief by at least Don.

15. Always Lurking
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chachacha @ 20/2/2021, 22:06) 
    OMG, look at the amount of hand cream, cuticle cream and snacks she brought to use/eat DURING a two hours flight to Disney! This is not a cross-continent flight of 10+ hours. She brought all these items not for the trip, but for the FLIGHT. For the actual trip, she has several train cases full of similar items!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjemqM2_nsM

I know she’s annoying in this video and yes and that amount of stuff is in no way essential for a short haul flight.

BUT does anyone else miss this Jen? She was likable here and I think that’s because she was truly herself and happy. She wasn’t trying to pretend she was anything but a shrew that liked spending money. She was grounded. She got high off spending and high off everyone envying here lifestyle.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views