AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    7758-C616-E0-BC-4276-ACB6-67-AA1-FAAF183

Hey Jen - think about this before you go reciting your poetry for clicks.

2.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The dog's booties and coat offer some protection, but just minor.
    The dog still breathes subzero air and her joints are exposed to deep freeze.
    She will kill that dog.

3.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If a dog is shivering after they come in from the cold they’ve been out too long.

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why?? Why would she show that Dr.play again,so bizarre to share this.
    She is getting worse.

5.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 20/2/2021, 22:06) 
    OMG, look at the amount of hand cream, cuticle cream and snacks she brought to use/eat DURING a two hours flight to Disney! This is not a cross-continent flight of 10+ hours. She brought all these items not for the trip, but for the FLIGHT. For the actual trip, she has several train cases full of similar items!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjemqM2_nsM

She is on a plane for less than three hours and brings enough crap for twelve years on a dessert island. She is nuts. The air attendants must be amused with all the stuff she must haul out so she is comfortable- god forbid that she might be momentarily inconvenienced. What a colossal brat! She is the most idiotic insufferable creature I have ever seen. Run Don run and never look back.

6.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She posted the same IG story twice.

:drunk-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is fuc*ing infuriating.
    Nobody stopped her to have ANY life she wanted during the time she was married, and nobody is limiting her life or freedom now that she is divorced. I have never met anyone who self imposes so much misery, like Jen does. Always someone else's fault for everything.
    The woman has no skills how to live life. Confused teenagers have more insight.

8.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her latest shit quote is bullshit. No. You are not allowed to go out and create some wild life after divorce if you have children. If you don’t? Sure! Go buy a boat and live on an island.
    If you have children that you CHOSE to have? No. Sorry, bitch, your life is not your own anymore. There are tiny people that depend on you.

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 20/2/2021, 22:32) 
    True confession time.

For the most part, I didn’t enjoy playing with my kids/grandkids...and I still don’t. I love to watch them play, but I want to keep my lazy self seated in a comfy chair. But I always played with them anyway (well, most times), and still do. I’m sure to any other adult watching it’s obvious I’m not loving every game of Candyland or another Kidz Bop sing-a-long. What I don’t do is create video evidence that I would have preferred having a dental procedure.

**Constructive criticism is welcome, but malicious comments will be deleted. (And any comments that don’t state I’m an awesome mom/grandmom are considered malicious.)**

No, see, here’s the thing. I’m sure you probably had a shit ton of work to do, whether or not you worked outside the home. You probably spent a lot of hours a day with and tending to the kids or their many activities. There were probably friends and/or play dates, school and sports. You probably had crafts for them to so if they were stuck inside. You probably never got much of a break and the blessed peace you got throwing them in front of a tv or when they played with each other, was a welcome relief. That is all what normal parents/grandparents do.

Jen has been stuck inside for a year now. Mostly without her kids and/or work. Without worrying where the money is coming from. She has no real responsibilities, no friends. She has nothing BUT time to actually pay attention to her kids. She has no excuse.

When I actually was able to carve out time to play barbies with my daughter, tbh, I secretly hated it, because honestly I had so much other stuff on my plate. I also had her literally 24/7 as a single mom. And it certainly wasn’t because I loved myself WAY more than I loved my kid. Anyway, you all get my point.

10.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    So does that shitquote mean Don has a date tonight? She’s pissy about something...

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 20/2/2021, 20:08) 
    If Bertha got a cat I can imagine her trying to take it out on a leash like this

giphy

But the real question is why doesn't Bertha have a dog stroller by now? :hearty-laugh:

shopping

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 21/2/2021, 01:23) 
    I think some of you think the dog was bare pawed.

She wasn't.
    She had pink booties on.
    Jen's an asshole, but she doesn't walk that mop bare pawed in the winter.

booties

Yeah I didn't see that. Well I'm glad for that anyways.

13.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Came across this guy while plant shopping at my local nursery today... my husband was so confused as to why I had to take a picture of the “ugly pot”
    Attached Image
    FF181403-A76B-4680-A2C8-2FF44D48E7AD

14.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mistakes are ok as long as you learn from them. She learned nothing from marriage or divorce. Doesn’t learn why no friends. She’s learned nothing from all the viewers she’s losing. She won’t learn why dates don’t call her back. Destined to continue to fail. Congrats.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My husband pointed out to me recently that any time we see my mom she tells a story about when I was a child and it always somehow and accidentally involves how we played unsupervised. She was either napping or sending us outside on our own (at 2 and 3 years old).

It’s a game between us now to see who can get a story including lack of supervision out of her first 😅😂

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views