AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The biggest problem with Jen’s channel right now is that she claims she happy and fine but shows things are are just sad and depressing. Being more honest... saying what is good and what is bad ... how things are better on her own and yet how she is struggling could really help her audience relate to her.

She kept saying oh I was an award winning actress all those years faking it. And maybe she was. Clearly hiding from the realities do the world.

But honestly she’s still doing the same thing.

Come out with it and be more open. She wouldn’t even have to share specifics and could still keep details private but make a series on any part of her new life that was more real... it would go a long way in getting her on the right track to starting over.

Right now I feel like she’s wallowing in misery.

2.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 2/21/2021, 06:16 AM) 
    My husband pointed out to me recently that any time we see my mom she tells a story about when I was a child and it always somehow and accidentally involves how we played unsupervised. She was either napping or sending us outside on our own (at 2 and 3 years old).

It’s a game between us now to see who can get a story including lack of supervision out of her first 😅😂

I am constantly amazed at the things I was allowed to do alone in the 80s/early 90s

3.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 20/2/2021, 22:37) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 20/2/2021, 22:32) 
    True confession time.

My mom never played with us that I can remember. She wasn’t into it, but I have a brother and we played together. She read to us and things like that. Jen is so stiff and it’s funny that *she* had to be the doctor. Normally with kids I feel like you’d be the one bringing in the “patient” and they’d be coming up with funny things.

This always gets me... when I play with kids THEY want to be the doctor, the t her the cook and I’m the customer, child or student.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 21/2/2021, 06:16) 
    My husband pointed out to me recently that any time we see my mom she tells a story about when I was a child and it always somehow and accidentally involves how we played unsupervised. She was either napping or sending us outside on our own (at 2 and 3 years old).

It’s a game between us now to see who can get a story including lack of supervision out of her first 😅😂

😂😂😂😂😂 when I was about 4 years old my mom went to change her shirt because she had gotten sauce on it from cooking. I helped myself outside and left. Of course she's panicked and can't find me. Calls family...they come. Calls police...they show up. One of them said to my mom...well we hope she's not down there in that pond! Well...luckily I wasn't in the pond. They figured out I saw a dog outside and followed it a half mile down the road!! Silly me!! I was being supervised...it was the minute I was not that got me in trouble!!😂😂😂😂

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MingMing22 @ 21/2/2021, 07:08) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 21/2/2021, 06:16) 

😂😂😂😂😂 when I was about 4 years old my mom went to change her shirt because she had gotten sauce on it from cooking. I helped myself outside and left. Of course she's panicked and can't find me. Calls family...they come. Calls police...they show up. One of them said to my mom...well we hope she's not down there in that pond! Well...luckily I wasn't in the pond. They figured out I saw a dog outside and followed it a half mile down the road!! Silly me!! I was being supervised...it was the minute I was not that got me in trouble!!😂😂😂😂

Always the second you turn your back!

My brother and I managed to literally paint a wall with peanut butter during one of her naps. I’m talking like a three feet tall, foot wide patch in the living room behind the bookshelf.

6.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am an only child but my parents rarely played with me. I didn’t really want them to. Tbh, my kind of play was sorting my toys in categories. I still enjoy sorting things 😅

And yes!! to playing video games for hours. Those were the days. (Let‘s just pretend I don‘t do that anymore)

7.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tensleigh’s Mom has got it going on :lol:

Ladies why are we not neck deep in our Finding Tensleigh investigations? Chop chop! Jen is boring and pointless so we must 👏 find 👏 Tensleigh! 👏

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Usually looking at who has liked pictures is a good way of finding people. Had a quick peep on the insta and realised she’s still liking the photos from the Ross anti religion but also religion charity? Girl let go they are not taking you back x

9.     +26   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When my kids were little my favourite way to play with them was to lie on the ground and fall asleep.... sorry, I mean ... be the patient! I got to lie there while they took my temp, pulse, wrapped me up in bandages and used their real stethoscope!! :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

10. Malicious Vitriol
        +27   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (WholeWheatMuffins @ 21/2/2021, 06:34) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 20/2/2021, 22:37) 
    My mom never played with us that I can remember. She wasn’t into it, but I have a brother and we played together. She read to us and things like that. Jen is so stiff and it’s funny that *she* had to be the doctor. Normally with kids I feel like you’d be the one bringing in the “patient” and they’d be coming up with funny things.

This always gets me... when I play with kids THEY want to be the doctor, the t her the cook and I’m the customer, child or student.

When you play with kids, it's for their enjoyment and you take the supporting role of the play. But of course, Jen has to be the doctor. Typical narc.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t wait for the day that Jen does something to convince me that she’s actually happy. Because it’s been a long time since happiness came through on her videos. Or she was such an amazing actress that depression looked like joy and joy looks like depression.

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Maybe she’ll show some happiness if she ever GETS HER BOOKCASES DONE!! I couldn’t stand having to walk past that first thing in the morning, on my way to yoga and last thing at night. :nono2:

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am looking for recommendations for something. But it's not Jen-related (other than in her own mind, where all is Jen). So, I will try to tie her in-

Manipulative
    Authoritarian
    Tormented
    Tempeh
    Redundant
    Enervating
    Shallow
    and leave off the last S for smug.

14.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are you setting up an 800 number, Shiseido? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon (our international friends might be confused)

Me me me
    Asshole
    Thumb wound
    Teenager
    Recalcitrant
    Endless Eating
    Selfishness
    and leave off the last S for sugar

(if you're looking for brand recommendations, I have no idea)

Edited by Breakdown - 2/21/2021, 08:09 AM

15.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    1_40

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views