AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't wait for the other ways Jen can SWF Jonna. I know someone mentioned a few in an earlier thread. Add to that:

• Kulning/Swedish herding calls. Look out Winnie, your life could still become more miserable.

• Riding that standing sled thingy through the snow. (If CC's scooter goes missing...)

• Gathering dirt and lichens to turn them into paint. (This seemed rather sketchy when Jonna did it, I really hope Jen doesn't get any ideas about becoming a mineral artist or whatever.)

Edited by SeasonedWood - 2/19/2021, 09:12 PM

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 19/2/2021, 20:54) 
    Very community building Jen.

(IMG:https://i.postimg.cc/kGFGZjBy/11307-E84-B8...E35-D3-A176.jpg)

ETA (this is why you have no friends)

God, Jen, you are so bad at your career. Every single aspect of it.

3.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    husbandontherun Meow2

4.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her home is so cold looking! Interesting when the kids are with Don, she really could be doing some good content for her vlogs but she does the same stuff over and over again. There's many decorating, crafting or even cleaning videos she could do but all she does is show walks with Winnie in frigid weather and waiting in line getting a coffee. She has no curtains on her windows. No art on the walls. No warm rugs on the floor. No furniture in many areas of her house. No warmth in her videos. Even the meals she prepares looks nasty. I feel bad for her children that have to eat some of her meals. Luckily, they probably have better meals at Don's house. Do better, Jen!

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 19/2/2021, 20:16) 
    If she hands it to me on a silver platter, I'm going to screenshot it.
    After all, it's my 'career'

zit

Thanks for the visual of the herpetic sore!

I thought the frozen tundra with the sound of cracking ice was perfect imagery - it had a Jen on thin ice in Siberia vibe!

I was never a fan of the mop but that was just cruel to have her out there in that weather! Then when they get in the car, you’d think Jen would take off her big scarf and wrap it around the poor dog while she sat drinking her coffee.

Love the thread title!!!!

6.     +52   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Not caught up but I showed the cover of the latest video to Mr New Money and he said “she looks like she went out there to kill herself, is the dog ok?”

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/19/2021, 08:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (QueenAnne @ 2/19/2021, 02:04 PM) 
    God help me, I really liked today's video. Even the poem. *^^*

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=therapists+in+my+area

I kid I kid :D

I know, I feel like might I need one! ;) Maybe because she expended a little bit of effort on this one? I don't know what's happening to me.

8.     +40   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I won’t watch this garbage, but seeing this thumbnail makes me really angry. I live in Downtown Chicago close to the lake and I NEVER did this to my dogs. If it was windy that day it would’ve been painful for a person let alone a poor dog. It’s not like the mop is a Husky who could handle it. This stupid bitch doesn’t think the poor dog is old and probably has arthritis. Her stupid excuse that she likes winter, so fucking what it’s not safe for her, idiot. I don’t know where she went but any place near the lake requires you park and walk to the lake. The walk would’ve been enough but to take her on the snow so SHE could get a stupid pic for her stupid vlog is so selfish.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elfagoddess @ 19/2/2021, 20:41) 
    QUOTE (Child3 @ 19/2/2021, 20:32) 
    I know nothing about taking care of shih tzu so I quickly googled it: they don't recommend taking them outside when temps are below 45F. That's not even mentioning older shih tzu's. I despise her.

Your avatar! :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo :mfr_omg: Can you direct me to this jewel? Was she singing and strumming her guitar?! I’m already dying and I haven’t seen it yet.

QUOTE (BigBerthaEmpath @ 19/2/2021, 20:38) 
    Just watched Kristin Braly who lives in Texas so was experiencing all the things. What I found super annoying that she kept saying how lucky she was because she is privileged. Why why why do rich folks keep “apologizing “ for it- to me I see it as a knife they want to dig in and keep twisting that us poor folk simply don’t understand what a burden their wealth is. Her and Jen can shove their privileges up their annoying asses!

She’s literally the worst. Come join us in her thread if you haven’t discovered it yet!

Ok, so I went over to the Braly thread and this is now a problem. I can barely keep up here and now I have TWO privileged people to keep up with. I guess I will have to, like Kristina, hide in a McDonald’s parking lot to scroll through my phone.
    Jen has never mentioned McDonalds Monday? Every other day seems to have a title- Donut Saturday, errands Tuesday etc. All this to say that Jen and Kristina should be friends, pathetic and privileged!

10.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My four dogs rage in a age from 10-12 yo. They have really suffered in the cold. We finally have power again, and they’re all just zapped, finally able to relax enough to rest today. We only let them out for a minute or two at a time, had them all fully clothed, even inside, and it still really took it out of them. I really feel for The Mop. Elder dogs deserve better, Jennifer.

11.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From the thumbnail of this video, it could be titled 'cruel woman trying to freeze her dog to death'.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Elfagoddess @ 19/2/2021, 20:41) 
    QUOTE (Child3 @ 19/2/2021, 20:32) 
    I know nothing about taking care of shih tzu so I quickly googled it: they don't recommend taking them outside when temps are below 45F. That's not even mentioning older shih tzu's. I despise her.

Your avatar! :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo :mfr_omg: Can you direct me to this jewel? Was she singing and strumming her guitar?! I’m already dying and I haven’t seen it yet.

I'm pretty sure it was from an IG story, in the fall. She was regaling us with music a few times a week for a short while there. Pretty sure this one was her unplugged cover of Creep.
    As usual she moved onto the next interest pretty quickly (am I mistaken? Have we had some piano / guitar playing recently?)

13. Elfagoddess
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Wow :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:
    I couldn’t take her anymore and unfollowed early last year. I get more than my fill of her here, but the acoustic covers would’ve been worth sticking around for! 😂

14. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +23   Like  

User deleted

I swear I think she believes Don is just going through a phase and will want her back.

There is no other reason to not make your house a home. She’s ‘happy’ with the house, but what about the kids? I always wanted/want my home to be a soft place for my family to land. Literally and figuratively. That sterile empty tomb can’t provide her children any sense of security and belonging. Then with an absent ‘mother’ who has to talk to a phone when she has them.

I no longer think Jen is depressed or even mental. She’s 100% aware and intentional. She plays for the camera and wants everyone, especially Don and his family, to think she’s just so broken and fragile.

She needs to just hoard video content and spent a couple hours making one knockout video a month.

Edited by CC and Donny's PT Babysitter - 2/19/2021, 02:26 PM

15. Elfagoddess
        +11   Like  

User deleted

At least the lyrics would’ve been fitting.
    🎶 “cause I’m a creep. I’m a loserrr”

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119894 views