AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    2nd pic was her storage room, which was also where she had her washer and dryer. Go look up the storage room makeover or whatever it's called. No idea how she could accumulate so much shit.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    YouGuysSlayMe that garage picture has me 😂😂😂. It’s so true. Although, I don’t see the backup mailbox in there. 🤣🤣🤣

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Christ on a cracker. Can't she just have that charity that usually comes to pick up her cast offs come and take that shit away? It's already in totes for them.

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's gonna need all of it to fill the void that is her soul

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 2/22/2021, 10:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 23/2/2021, 06:42) 
    garage

+

bins_bins_bins_0

+

same_dress_0

+

Yellow_Doll_Room_4

=

I Need A PW! (Personal Week!!)

Oh shit. I’m assuming the 2nd one is really her garage?

Nah.
    It's her laundry room, down by the DomDungeon.

Her real garage had a backup Mailbox if that helps to envision it.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That dress looked better on Suzanne. Even when Jen was in great shape, she couldn’t dress herself.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Seeing this pic of the yellow doll room that YGSM posted again just reminded me of how insane her collection of American Girl crap was.

The stuff in those cabinets is just the tip of the iceberg because those are only summer outfits and accessories that are shown in that pic. You just know she has (or had depending on whether she got rid of them already) changes of clothing and accessories for every season for her dolls.

We know she got her feelings hurt when someone said that her doll collection was a bit excessive (can’t remember exactly what they said). Excessive doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of how over the top that is. :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

623F528D-5A2F-45F8-BDFE-2A5418BF3D61

8.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn't it funny that she shows herself playing one of her 8923472982 guitars right after someone on here mentioned that she hasn't touched her guitars in ages? Life is so peculiar.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 20/2/2021, 00:04) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 19/2/2021, 23:50) 
    Is the blanket wrapped around her neck new?

Also Jen, you might want to consider keeping your guitar in a case with a way to monitor/regulate the humidity.

I guess her guitar phase is already over again. She bought a new one, despite already having three, played a little, but we haven’t actually seen it any more for weeks, if not months, I think.

It was just THREE days ago :snickering:

10.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's having to haul her crap out of RM1.0 at last?

She took the being gentle with herself gospel to another level with that house move, taking nearly a year to do it.

Chop, chop Jenny! One bin down, another one thousand to go!

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I hope they used her bins of crap in the Utah house as kindling over Christmas.

12.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So let me get this straight. She filmed Valentine’s Day over a week ago and didn’t post it until 5 days afterwards.

She has nothing to post this week because it would have required her to film it last week or over the weekend, and edit.

This is the same woman who used to film daily vlogs for months on end, while keeping up a blog, filming shopping hauls and unboxings and favorites and stuff for her other channels, all while living a pretty full life of travel, running errands, reading books in the bath, going to the ballet or lunch with her mom, running on a schedule, yoga, WERQ classes, physical trainer visits, other workout DVDs (Tone it up), decorating the house for every season and switching out bedding each season, cleaning the hot tub, getting dressed in real clothes and doing her hair and makeup, running contests and sending out prizes, and doing nighttime activities with her sweet boy.

She now has to spend roughly 25 waking hours a week supervising her kids, who go to a school program that encourages them to be independent. So her parenting time includes very little direct interaction between her and the kids, mostly just cuddling and baking with the heir.

It’s not that she doesn’t have time and other things are taking her away from videos. She’s literally had a year to get her crap out of RM1.0. It’s that she has zero work ethic. (I know, not really news, but doing the rewatch is jarring, because she was barely doing anything then, but it was a TON more than she does now.)

She has all these big ideas for building a community but she doesn’t bother to show up for her supposed community.

I’ll never believe her claims that she’s not depressed because just looking at her life from the outside is depressing.

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 2/23/2021, 07:37 AM) 
    Seeing this pic of the yellow doll room that YGSM posted again just reminded me of how insane her collection of American Girl crap was.

The stuff in those cabinets is just the tip of the iceberg because those are only summer outfits and accessories that are shown in that pic. You just know she has (or had depending on whether she got rid of them already) changes of clothing and accessories for every season for her dolls.

We know she got her feelings hurt when someone said that her doll collection was a bit excessive (can’t remember exactly what they said). Excessive doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of how over the top that is. :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

623F528D-5A2F-45F8-BDFE-2A5418BF3D61

You're telling me that her seasonal decor process was taking out from the bins all her hundreds of seasonal mugs/decorations/towels and what not to place around the house AND go to the yellow doll room, take out each doll, change her clothes and accessories to be appropriate for the new season!??!? :jawdrop:

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All of her complete lack of motivation to do ANYTHING is glaring signs of clinical depression which she refuses to admit to herself, let alone get medication to remain functional. She is not functional at this moment. Instead of depressed people who struggle to get out of the bed, because they’d rather sleep than face the reality of their life, she struggles to get off that bike or yoga mat because those are the times her brain is not thinking what a wreck of a life she has ahead.
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 23/2/2021, 11:40) 
    So let me get this straight. She filmed Valentine’s Day over a week ago and didn’t post it until 5 days afterwards.

She has nothing to post this week because it would have required her to film it last week or over the weekend, and edit.

This is the same woman who used to film daily vlogs for months on end, while keeping up a blog, filming shopping hauls and unboxings and favorites and stuff for her other channels, all while living a pretty full life of travel, running errands, reading books in the bath, going to the ballet or lunch with her mom, running on a schedule, yoga, WERQ classes, physical trainer visits, other workout DVDs (Tone it up), decorating the house for every season and switching out bedding each season, cleaning the hot tub, getting dressed in real clothes and doing her hair and makeup, running contests and sending out prizes, and doing nighttime activities with her sweet boy.

She now has to spend roughly 25 waking hours a week supervising her kids, who go to a school program that encourages them to be independent. So her parenting time includes very little direct interaction between her and the kids, mostly just cuddling and baking with the heir.

It’s not that she doesn’t have time and other things are taking her away from videos. She’s literally had a year to get her crap out of RM1.0. It’s that she has zero work ethic. (I know, not really news, but doing the rewatch is jarring, because she was barely doing anything then, but it was a TON more than she does now.)

She has all these big ideas for building a community but she doesn’t bother to show up for her supposed community.

I’ll never believe her claims that she’s not depressed because just looking at her life from the outside is depressing.

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    The second one is in the basement of RM1

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views