AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not sure why I just thought of this but I wonder if her mommy mobile will continue to be leased under the Ross conglomeration...

2.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tbh I've totally wondered the same thing. My favorite part about all of this is that she was all uppity, and now she's crumbling but still trying to make it look like she's coming out on top 😂 Get a grip. I have no sympathy.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 23/2/2021, 16:43) 
    Not sure why I just thought of this but I wonder if her mommy mobile will continue to be leased under the Ross conglomeration...

Gawd right? Does she even know what they cost!!???😂😂😂

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I hope whomever buys RM1 does a house cleansing, and not just throwing a sage bundle on the flintstone Fire.

It could be an edition of American horror story. Imagine hearing voices of the dolls “let me out let me out”

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/23/2021, 05:06 PM)

Did it ever make sense to any of y'all as to why they would lease? Like okay, yes you have money, but the way to keep that money is not to squander it...unless there's some appeal to it that I'm missing?

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 2/23/2021, 11:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/23/2021, 05:06 PM)

Did it ever make sense to any of y'all as to why they would lease? Like okay, yes you have money, but the way to keep that money is not to squander it...unless there's some appeal to it that I'm missing?

Pretty sure we've suspected it's under the Raven Foundation for some reason, some more financial savvy Bakers could tell you why.

7. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 2/23/2021, 03:33 PM) 
    That’s pretty sad when your daughter is 5 and that’s the first time you’ve ever braided her hair. And she said to keep it out of her face. Well duh.

My 5 yo barely even has hair yet even I have managed to put it into a braid for her.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 2/23/2021, 11:12 AM)
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 2/23/2021, 03:33 PM) 
    That’s pretty sad when your daughter is 5 and that’s the first time you’ve ever braided her hair. And she said to keep it out of her face. Well duh.

My 5 yo barely even has hair yet even I have managed to put it into a braid for her.

That's because unlike Jen, you actually love your daughter and make time to do stuff like that. She's "too busy" being fake plant based and trying to win back Dom-ald

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    LouieVWEEtawn, your avatar ought to be under a spoiler tag.

:sick:

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ForgottenTheo @ 2/23/2021, 03:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/23/2021, 03:21 PM) 
    That turned into CC's room

I bet every time she went into CC's room she resented the fact that it was no longer the yellow doll room. Another strike against Charlotte.

Meanwhile, at that point, the room that ultimately became Donny's room was still a guest room....for all the nonexistent overnight guests. She could have turned that into Charlotte's room and kept her doll room until the heir came along.

ETA: Although maybe Don told her that since she still had two other rooms entirely to herself, the home gym and the craptice, it was time to give up her 3rd "Me" space for the baby.

Edited by Narcissism101 - 2/23/2021, 05:40 PM

11.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 23/2/2021, 07:37) 
    Seeing this pic of the yellow doll room that YGSM posted again just reminded me of how insane her collection of American Girl crap was.

The stuff in those cabinets is just the tip of the iceberg because those are only summer outfits and accessories that are shown in that pic. You just know she has (or had depending on whether she got rid of them already) changes of clothing and accessories for every season for her dolls.

We know she got her feelings hurt when someone said that her doll collection was a bit excessive (can’t remember exactly what they said). Excessive doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of how over the top that is. :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

623F528D-5A2F-45F8-BDFE-2A5418BF3D61

She mentioned someone said it was creepy to her face and it stuck with her and made her cautious to share her doll collection.

Its not necessarily creepy to buy or collect the dolls...especially if you plan to pass them down to your kids. Which we all know she has no intention of doing. Charlotte is more than old enough to appreciate and play with American girl dolls. My daughter got her first American Girl doll at 4 years old.

What IS creepy is a grown woman with no kids yet, setting up a spare room to look like an actual American Girl doll store. I'm curious what her therapist thinks of that? 🤔

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I think what I learned from the protracted Judith debacle is that the only words and phrases that are acceptable to Jen are...

You’re doing great
    You’re so brave
    You’re so strong

Anything that might have a whiff of self examination, and you will be banished to the island of broken life coaches.

Edited by Good Ol’ Suze - 2/23/2021, 08:43 AM

13.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous

She got that after they secretly separated right? Maybe that’s the real reason the Escalade is gone (needed a vehicle in her name)?

14.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt she told her "therapist" that. She doesn't actually want help. She wants to talk about everything that she has to put up with....all of the caging, etc.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 2/23/2021, 06:12 PM) 
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 2/23/2021, 11:10 AM) 

Pretty sure we've suspected it's under the Raven Foundation for some reason, some more financial savvy Bakers could tell you why.

Mainly a lease is a good idea if you're going to run through cars pretty quick. Also, it may be to their advantage tax-wise regarding depreciation of the vehicles.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119817 views