« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    remember when she acted shocked because Don vacuumed his minivan? queen of passive aggressive comments

2.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think doll collecting is weird either, albeit I do think it's wasteful. Dolls rarely increase in value, but to each their own.

I just cannot get over the image of an infantile, 29 year old, with pig tails, calling her husband " a good boy" , dressing those dolls according to season.
    It makes me viscerally ill.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh yeah for sure I couldn’t watch that infamous Disney vlog without gagging. I find it very uncomfortable seeing adults act “child like” in a relationship.

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Putting little bikinis on her dolls for summer is the funniest thing she’s done. Now I want to see the winter wear. She could have made a whole channel out of her American girl doll’s lives.

5. Rumpus Nail Polish
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So I'm wondering...

Do you hate her as in "love to hate her"? Or do you hate her as in "flames up the side of my face" hate her?

6.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll say it: it’s weird. She didn’t continue to collect dolls that she started in childhood- she STARTED collecting dolls in her 20s as a childless married woman who also acted like a child (in her voice, her purchases etc). Then she proceeded to hide those dolls from her own child. It’s not normal.

7.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't hate Jennifer Ross. She is annoying but as harsh as I am on her, I do wish her all the best in life.
    It would do her good to take to heart some of the constructive criticism on this board and from her social media comments. I wouldn't hold my breath on that....

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The dolls are just another wasteful Jen venture. None of them were heirlooms, none of them were really that special. It’s like those fake collector coins they have infomercials for at 2am. Like everything else in her life she threw herself and don’s Money into the shopping cart without regard.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 23/2/2021, 19:27) 
    I don’t think she will go through with a paid service either. She’s too lazy to set that up too.

I think she will plan a ton of new videos and then never actually do them. Or do one or TWO! but get frustrated by feedback and quit.

She’s just promising stuff because she’s in manic stage again. She’ll crash and burn shortly and forget all this (Town Hall anyone?)

I think she would do a paid service for lives, so only ass lickers would watch and or comment. Her community building, is probably just continuing to moderate all comments on normal vlogs, only allowing adoring fans with the odd question slipped in.

10.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/23/2021, 02:03 PM) 
    I’ll say it: it’s weird. She didn’t continue to collect dolls that she started in childhood- she STARTED collecting dolls in her 20s as a childless married woman who also acted like a child (in her voice, her purchases etc). Then she proceeded to hide those dolls from her own child. It’s not normal.

is that really when she started? I guess I never paid attention to the doll collecting timeline. she got married then turned 5 :lol:

there’s a lot of things with her that aren’t terribly weird on their own but the full picture of Jen Ross is one major WTF

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Do we know what happened to the dolls? Did she get rid of them when someone said they were weird to her face or did she just hide them in the garage? Because if they are still there and she's clearing RM1 we can still hope she will embrace her weirdness, take them out, dress them appropriately for the season and do something (she needs YT content, she has an empty house and a daughter lol)

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    As far as I know, the last time she mentioned them, they were in the attic of RM1.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 23/2/2021, 20:06) 

is that really when she started? I guess I never paid attention to the doll collecting timeline. she got married then turned 5 :lol:

there’s a lot of things with her that aren’t terribly weird on their own but the full picture of Jen Ross is one major WTF

Yeah, I didn’t know that either. I assumed she had been collecting since she was a kid.

14.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I agree. But I also want to add that the American dolls are ugly and creepy which somehow makes it worse, like Cabbage Patch level ugly.

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I miss my Cabbage Patch dolls. I wish I kept them :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

wouldn’t display them tho

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119902 views