AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 23/2/2021, 19:56) 
    Putting little bikinis on her dolls for summer is the funniest thing she’s done. Now I want to see the winter wear. She could have made a whole channel out of her American girl doll’s lives.

Wait wait wait....are we talking about Jen??? Did I miss something along the way? She seriously did this??

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her mom said a pet or dolls , so she chose dolls?
    What were the options for the other ridiculous collections she has?

3.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What 8-year-old would actually choose a DOLL over a PET? Come on!

giphy

4.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    who would choose a doll over a pet wtf :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: I would have gotten the fluffiest kitten

^ you beat me to it :lol:

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/23/2021, 11:49 AM) 
    When does she talk about that? That’s the most detailed Jen fact yet :snickering:

The problem is that she has hundreds and hundreds of videos on several different channels, so finding one specific one is sometimes quite difficult
    I do have a bunch bookmarked with key words because they get brought up often.
    I'll snoop around a bit to see if I can find that one, but I'm not dedicating my day to it. lol

6.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stand firm in my view that this is the ugliest damn necklace I have ever seen. It looks like something you’d get out of a kinder egg.
    Attached Image
    45B244AC-2755-4D56-AA8F-9EE4C7ADA1C0

7.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Most of her jewelry was awful (Tiffany’s or not)

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 23/2/2021, 20:58) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 23/2/2021, 19:56) 
    Putting little bikinis on her dolls for summer is the funniest thing she’s done. Now I want to see the winter wear. She could have made a whole channel out of her American girl doll’s lives.

Wait wait wait....are we talking about Jen??? Did I miss something along the way? She seriously did this??

Yes! In the yellow doll room pic all of her dolls are outfitted in their finest resort attire with matching accessories.

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    RubADubBingingInTheTub I had the same reaction to that necklace. It looks like something hanging on the clearance rack at Claire’s. I wouldn’t pay $13.50, much less $1350.00.

10. Malicious Vitriol
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I find any human looking toys/ dolls creepy. Hated them since I was a kid. There, I said it.

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tree fluffing gloves @ 23/2/2021, 20:27) 
    I am late to reply on the New Hampton's vlog, but omg when I watched it back in the day I didn't notice how bitchy she sounded to her MIL and FIL!!
    So selfish of her to prepare this meal only to herself and not asking the others if they would want some too, and when Suz talked about trying it out she immediately had to say it's only for her. Gosh, I would be so embarrassed, after she pigged out all those years in their family feasts on food Don and Suz made.
    And telling Poopsie that "I didn't like touching raw meat, and now I don't have to!" - bitch please, you didn't have to all those years because Don cooked for you all the time, the only time you touched something was to show how you know to put a turkey in a pan.
    Also a normal mom wouldn't say that "now she doesn't have to" touch raw meat because she has children who eat meat.. But again it's Jen.
    It's SO OBVIOUS that Poopsie was like "yikes" when she said it..

I don’t know how they played nice with her as long as they did. The polite thing to do would have been to make enough for everybody (it’s not like she was on a budget). But since she’s thoughtless by nature, the correct response to Suze showing interest in the dish would have been an apology for not making more (“I’m so sorry—I didn’t realize anyone else would want a plant-based dish!”), not a nasty “There’s only enough for MEEEEE!” typical JenCentric response.

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 2/23/2021, 02:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 23/2/2021, 20:33) 
    She says she's been collecting American Girl dolls since she was 10 years old:

18:22

Her mannerisms indicate that she’s lying about the 10 years old thing.
    I wonder if she never got an AG doll as a kid and is trying to make up for that injustice now.

Not to keep harping on this but she says in the video that she picks up the AG Girl of the year "and maybe a couple of her accessories" which is totally a lie. She picked up ALL of their accessories plus MORE. The evidence is there in the doll room pic.

She says she started collecting when she was 10. I doubt she did a lot of "collecting" on Jill & Gravy's dime. They probably limited her "collection" to a doll or two and a few outfits. Later when Jen had unlimited access to Don's cash she went crazy buying everything AG she could get her mitts on.

13. Malicious Vitriol
        +15   Like  

User deleted

So much of money wasted on senseless junk and containers to store those junk. I would love to see her work at a regular 9-5 job and hesitate to spend her hard earned money calling things expensive like when she bought some groceries for her own kids.

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 23/2/2021, 21:08) 
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 23/2/2021, 20:58) 

Yes! In the yellow doll room pic all of her dolls are outfitted in their finest resort attire with matching accessories.

Well I never ... 🤦🏻‍♀️

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Please someone give the link to Hampton video?
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 23/2/2021, 21:26) 
    QUOTE (Tree fluffing gloves @ 23/2/2021, 20:27) 
    I am late to reply on the New Hampton's vlog, but omg when I watched it back in the day I didn't notice how bitchy she sounded to her MIL and FIL!!
    So selfish of her to prepare this meal only to herself and not asking the others if they would want some too, and when Suz talked about trying it out she immediately had to say it's only for her. Gosh, I would be so embarrassed, after she pigged out all those years in their family feasts on food Don and Suz made.
    And telling Poopsie that "I didn't like touching raw meat, and now I don't have to!" - bitch please, you didn't have to all those years because Don cooked for you all the time, the only time you touched something was to show how you know to put a turkey in a pan.
    Also a normal mom wouldn't say that "now she doesn't have to" touch raw meat because she has children who eat meat.. But again it's Jen.
    It's SO OBVIOUS that Poopsie was like "yikes" when she said it..

I don’t know how they played nice with her as long as they did. The polite thing to do would have been to make enough for everybody (it’s not like she was on a budget). But since she’s thoughtless by nature, the correct response to Suze showing interest in the dish would have been an apology for not making more (“I’m so sorry—I didn’t realize anyone else would want a plant-based dish!”), not a nasty “There’s only enough for MEEEEE!” typical JenCentric response.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119806 views