« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    How selfish of Jill to deny her kids a pet just because she couldn’t deal with her trauma of losing pets. I think it was just an excuse but what a selfish lie. And Jen is Jill now.

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hell, I even liked Jen, back when she actually shared honestly. Sometimes a little too honestly, but she seemed so much more genuine.
    After the kids ,she transformed into the fake ,gentle-to-herself persona she is now.

3.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t think having American Girl dolls is odd for a child but to get them every year as an adult is strange. My daughter has three but she got them when she was younger and she played with them. We did buy the matching pjs and some outfits but again she was a child and played with them. Now they are in a bin in the closet because she outgrew them and wanted to keep them because of the memories.

4.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 23/2/2021, 23:59) 
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 2/23/2021, 11:55 PM) 
    I don't hate her. She'd have to have some kind of impact on my life for me to have any kind of strong emotion about her like hate, jealousy, etc.

To me, she's merely entertainment. She amuses me. When that ends and it changes into some stronger emotion, I'd quit subjecting myself to watching her.

I find her to be the same as anyone who appears on a reality show, although I don't think Bravo would pick up Real Housewives of Glenview Northbrook.

This is exactly how I feel about Youtubers- a reality show where they control the edit and still get mad about it.

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 23/2/2021, 21:49) 
    Well, maybe that’s how she got locked into her 5-year-old personality. She’s been dreaming about having a cat since she was 5...I guess that trauma stunted her growth.

I’m surprised at Jill, as a young, adult married woman, being so terribly “traumatized” at losing her cats so young and within a year of one another not being able to have another pet or allow her child to have one. Another selfish, immature prick. No one could love their pets more than I do (currently, I have 3 dogs - and have lost 5 in the past 10 years). Jen comes by her egocentric, narcissism congenitally.

Bitches.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ella Says @ 23/2/2021, 23:30) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 23/2/2021, 21:54) 
    Didn't all that catsitting for Doc Martens fulfill her? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

QUOTE (Loftice @ 2/23/2021, 01:30 PM)
    Nothing wrong with collecting dolls in itself. The thing is that people who are often into this stuff are very... peculiar. And Jen happens to fall into that category. I personally love miniatures, so I can't call anyone weird for liking dolls lol

I love looking at miniatures, too, but I can settle for looking at them on Pinterest and not having to OWN them all. That's Jen's problem, she needs her greedy little mitts all over everything so she can caress it.

I hope she's turning the ballroom into the American Girl emporium. Let your freak flag fly! Don can't cage you here!!

Why do American houses have ballrooms? Non-American here obviously! 😀

I really think the front room was the only living room originally- having no furniture makes it seem large
    There is a step down to back den- perhaps it was a covered porch that was closed in!?

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just saw your earlier post LateKate. Not trying to steal your thunder!

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 2/24/2021, 12:08 AM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 23/2/2021, 23:59) 
    I find her to be the same as anyone who appears on a reality show, although I don't think Bravo would pick up Real Housewives of Glenview Northbrook.

This is exactly how I feel about Youtubers- a reality show where they control the edit and still get mad about it.

Yup! I don't know why they complain when they are the ones with complete control over what is being shown.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wishing Cc had AG hair.

10.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Interestiing to read the comments about Jill's selfishness, how it was passed down to Jen.
    That video is another Easter Egg about why so many of us think Jill is all kinds of Shrill.
    Jen also inherited her baldness from Jill.
    And her bunions.
    But never learned any makeup techniques from the great actress.
    Or cooking techniques, either.
    Basically, Jen got the worst of Jill.

I betcha Jill didn't play with Jen, either. lol

11.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 24/2/2021, 00:23) 
    Interestiing to read the comments about Jill's selfishness, how it was passed down to Jen.
    That video is another Easter Egg about why so many of us think Jill is all kinds of Shrill.
    Jen also inherited her baldness from Jill.
    And her bunions.
    But never learned any makeup techniques from the great actress.
    Or cooking techniques, either.
    Basically, Jen got the worst of Jill.

I betcha Jill didn't play with Jen, either. lol

Yup. Just because they go to lunch and the ballet doesn’t make it a good relationship. Jill bitches about everything that Jen talks about. She’s exhausting.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still remember the first “lunch & ballet with mom video” of Jen’s that I watched

I was expecting a Ladles lunch of salad and quiche
    And Jen ordered an enormous hamburger and fries
    :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way Jen smiles at the camera is so fuhking creepy. She's not cute! Her personality is so empty. Her IG posts are snooze fest because of it.

Does anyone know when her cackle actually started? I don't remember it being so obnoxious in her older videos. Am I mistaken or it's just now become unbearable?
    I'm so over the "let your dorky side out" .... and then we get her I'm uncomfortable, I'm so awkward CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE.

14.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's very sad that instead of working on the reasons her relationship with her mom wasn't great
    or working on how the things her mother did or didn't do affected her
    shes chosen to repeat the cycle with CC
    I will never understand her inability to accept that she is not perfect and can be wrong about things
    The only thing she ever claims to "work on" is her anxiety .. which makes sense because it directly affects HER
    She's chosen to never work on the things that affect others (selfishness, narcissism, eating disorder, disordered relationship with exercise, shopping addiction, etc)

15.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    That birthday haul video....classic example of 5 year old Jen. It's her birthday shopping spree and she goes to childish and teeny bopper stores like Express, Disney and Pink, and buys childish things like a Kermit the Frog tee, a glittery Minnie tee and that hideous smiley face shirt. I mean, if I had Don's money at my disposal and was heading to downtown Chicago for a birthday splurge, I'd find a couple of really nice boutiques for grown up women and get a couple of really stylish, classy outfits instead of cheap cartoon t-shirts from chain stores.
    Oh, and take note people...she just loves chocolate body butter but NOT chocolate body lotion. There's a big difference so don't get them mixed up dammit.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119796 views