AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elfagoddess @ 24/2/2021, 01:33) 
    The best thing she owned was the Tiffany solitaire 💍 and it was the first thing sold. Idiot woman.

It always looked dirty.

2.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/23/2021, 07:35 PM) 
    QUOTE (Elfagoddess @ 24/2/2021, 01:33) 
    The best thing she owned was the Tiffany solitaire 💍 and it was the first thing sold. Idiot woman.

It always looked dirty.

Like its (now previous) owner

3.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 24/2/2021, 01:01) 
    It's very sad that instead of working on the reasons her relationship with her mom wasn't great or working on how the things her mother did or didn't do affected her

shes chosen to repeat the cycle with CC

The worst part is I’m sure this came up with Hack Judith. Jen knows she has issues with her childhood - she’s alluded to it multiple times. It’s part of her victim narrative.

The cat story shows Jill let a very sad but normal life event become something so traumatic and overwhelming that it made her special. And then she wallowed in this trauma, stealing her own future joy and that of her daughter.

This family!!! I want to pretend yell at Jill the same way I find myself yelling at Jen on here.

So here goes, doing my best Frank Costanza: Jill! Yes, losing a pet is heartbreaking. But it is inevitable. And I’m really not gonna give you that many points for losing your pets within a short time span and unexpectedly. That happens too and it is awful. But it doesn’t sound like those pets were run over in front of you while body parts splattered all over your face. THAT is the difference between a traumatic event and inevitable/normal sadness. Put your selfish BS aside and get your daughter a f’ing cat especially when it seemed like she was sad and lonely about her big brother going to college. FFS!!!

Now, Jen. Read the above. Yeah, you were on the receiving end of some bullsht selfishness and manufactured trauma. Now read it again. YOU are the adult and mother now. Stop repeating this with your own daughter.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My teenage daughter owns more timeless Tiffany's pieces. And we are faaaaar from the Ross economic portfolio.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Skipping around/trying to catch up, as usual...

I'm 39 & I spend way more money than I should on bigbadtoystore.com, so I can't make TOO much fun of Jen's AG habit. But I've hated dolls since I was about 3 years old (other than Barbies) My sister used to have one of her dolls chase me around the kitchen. The thing was innocent looking enough with its overalls and pigtails, but it did somersaults and in my memory it was almost as tall as me... :(

Anyway, my memory is terrible: Did we ever figure out who was behind the releasing of the Yellow Doll Room pics?

Edited by AlohaSpicoli - 2/23/2021, 07:42 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/23/2021, 07:30 PM) 
    All that money and not ONE classic , timeless piece of clothing, jewelry, purse or shoes.
    Correct me if I am wrong. But it was all infantile fads. The best she had was a few make up purchases . Thousands and thousands of dollars on crap. It hurt just watching that swirl around the drain.

She owns a Burberry rain coat, which I consider timeless, and a LV Neverfull that is pretty basic but sort of timeless. Oh, and a few DVF dresses that look amazing on her that she probably got rid of but those are the only things I can think of.

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the snowflake necklace is still on there but says currently out of stock

that may be old news but I just noticed

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 2/23/2021, 04:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/23/2021, 07:30 PM) 
    All that money and not ONE classic , timeless piece of clothing, jewelry, purse or shoes.
    Correct me if I am wrong. But it was all infantile fads. The best she had was a few make up purchases . Thousands and thousands of dollars on crap. It hurt just watching that swirl around the drain.

She owns a Burberry rain coat, which I consider timeless, and a LV Neverfull that is pretty basic but sort of timeless. Oh, and a few DVF dresses that look amazing on her that she probably got rid of but those are the only things I can think of.

Well that's better than nothing but still not even close to what she could own.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 24/2/2021, 01:40) 
    Skipping around/trying to catch up, as usual...

I'm 39 & I spend way more money than I should on bigbadtoystore.com, so I can't make TOO much fun of Jen's AG habit. But I've hated dolls since I was about 3 years old (other than Barbies) My sister used to have one of her dolls chase me around the kitchen. The thing was innocent looking enough with its overalls and pigtails, but it did somersaults and in my memory it was almost as tall as me... :(

Anyway, my memory is terrible: Did we ever figure out who was behind the releasing of the Yellow Doll Room pics?

They used to be publicly available until Scott realized people were actually interested in his photo album and shut it down. It’s just someone who saved the pics and sat on them for years.

10.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Assumptions video is pure gold. Jen is a feminist. Jen does not now nor has she ever had an eating disorder (lying liar who lies later admitted to disordered eating, which is in fact the same as an eating disorder). Jen is very into the importance of budgeting 🙄 Jen is 8 months away from separating from her husband but has no clue.

11.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I was listening to a radio program about women who were diagnosed with eating disorders who were surprised because they didn't think their situation was "that bad". It made me think of Jen with all of her rationalizations about food habits.

12.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From October 2020. She can't keep her lies straight about her eating disorder or anything else.

#entry447445292

QUOTE (Gossip Rags to Riches @ 10/9/2020, 11:47 AM)
    I feel weird watching this bitch unravel on camera. Jen needs an inpatient psych facility, not a week off SM. Can't watch all of her bullshit today but still felt the need to document her not looking at the camera when talking about her eating disorder.

jen1

jen2

jen3

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In my time binge eating and exercise obsession was considered an eating disorder.
    Dunno how the youngens call it nowadays...

14.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m sorry but hearing Jen call someone her “Boo” will forever make me dry heave and not give me the day I deserve!! 🤢

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 2/24/2021, 02:07 AM) 
    I’m sorry but hearing Jen call someone her “Boo” will forever make me dry heave and not give me the day I deserve!! 🤢

I keep wondering who she's SWF-ing with that. She did not start calling him that on her own.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119819 views