AFrozenLakeForAFrozenSoulLikeJen Pt 221

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 2/23/2021, 11:21 PM)
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 24/2/2021, 04:51) 
    Jen’s bathroom purge from April 2019 popped up. In it, she talks about renovating the master bath. She didn’t talk at all like an unhappy person thinking about leaving her husband.

Jennifer Ross was 100% dumped. She was blindsided and still can’t believe it.

Yes totally! I also think Don coddled her into believing that apart from them two not being the lovers which they were not compatible anyway, everything will remain the same- they’d still be parents and tied to each other through kids, in-laws also led to her to believe she will remain integral part of the family being the mom of the kids, they’d still have family vacations, traveling like a pack, as she calls it, to Utah, to Disney etc. I think the initial blow was not as hard because she thought everything will remain the same except Don moving out of her hair and that too, for a short while. She totally thought all it would take would be the summer trip to Utah and cohabit with Don again and be nice to him than she had been in years for him to crawl back. She had a rude shock post Utah. She is downhill ever since. Now she hopes to see Don again through sorting of bins for RM1 and will probably give it a other try.

Now I'm running to rewatch the Utah vlog from last summer. I never finished it because as with all of her content for the last few years, IT IS SO BORING. But I totally agree with you. She has an air about her that just screams "I was in a great situation and was dumped, so now I'm trying to play it off like I won in the end."

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s very strange though! Don is not a risk taker. He even in his twenties, only surrounded himself with parents and family, travelled with parents to parental vacation home, he married young etc.. all very meek, traditional things to do. To go and decide you’d want a divorce after 15 years of marriage and two VERY little kids is not an easy decision to take even for a wild risk taker. What do you think was the trigger?
    Jen’s bathroom purge from April 2019 popped up. In it, she talks about renovating the master bath. She didn’t talk at all like an unhappy person thinking about leaving her husband.

3.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 2/23/2021, 11:28 PM)
    It’s very strange though! Don is not a risk taker. He even in his twenties, only surrounded himself with parents and family, travelled with parents to parental vacation home, he married young etc.. all very meek, traditional things to do. To go and decide you’d want a divorce after 15 years of marriage and two VERY little kids is not an easy decision to take even for a wild risk taker. What do you think was the trigger?

In my opinion, or maybe just what I choose to believe: they all got tired of her uppity bullshit, but him especially. And he probably found it easier to stick to what he knew, but then developed a backbone at some point. A lot of people are willing to put up with things if they can get what they want and if it's easier to stay. He had to have not been getting his needs met on some level and just didn't want to put up with it anymore.

4.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 24/2/2021, 05:28) 

Not getting laid.

5.     +41   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Wonderland being closed and his meat being banished to the garage.

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What happened to Jen’s wedding band? (I assume the eternity band listed for sale came later?) Did she throw the band at Don? Give it to a “friend”?

As I scrolled her IG trying to find pics of her rings, I found some fun images. Apparently she’s been hauling firewood in the back of her vehicle for years. Why doesn’t she have it delivered like a normal person? Does she insist on choosing each special piece of wood herself? I missed so many years and I have so many questions!

7.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/2/2021, 05:41) 
    Wonderland being closed and his meat being banished to the garage.

Absolutely this! Also she overplayed her hand and thought he would put up with her BS endlessly.

8.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 24/2/2021, 05:41) 
    What happened to Jen’s wedding band? (I assume the eternity band listed for sale came later?) Did she throw the band at Don? Give it to a “friend”?

As I scrolled her IG trying to find pics of her rings, I found some fun images. Apparently she’s been hauling firewood in the back of her vehicle for years. Why doesn’t she have it delivered like a normal person? Does she insist on choosing each special piece of wood herself? I missed so many years and I have so many questions!

This is almost the universal Jen question:

Why doesn’t she ............... like a normal person?

9.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen once said the quality she would look for in a man is honesty while she gave a hard look to the camera.

10. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +12   Like  

User deleted

He may have had an emotional affair with a woman. I could see him making a friend, confiding and over time, realizing how shitty Jen is.

I think if he had a sexual affair, Jens quotes would be more specific.

11.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    If he were having an affair, he probably would have continued the affair. Instead he and his dad bod hopped on Tinder the minute they were separated.

12.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    eh i really don't think don had an affair
    i know we all go back and forth on this, but it just doesn't seem that way
    Remember Jen bends reality to suit her needs
    Her deadpanning to the camera saying "honesty" is what she looks for
    Could mean a dozen very small, dumb things that Don wasn't "honest" about in her eyes

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RubADubBingingInTheTub @ 23/2/2021, 21:05) 
    I stand firm in my view that this is the ugliest damn necklace I have ever seen. It looks like something you’d get out of a kinder egg.

Ok not defending but that is a terrible picture. It’s still not great but this is a better picture. 3400BC3E-0240-43A9-A356-86797E84CD70

14.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Don did something to cause Jen to sever her access to Bank of Ross and all its bells and whistles (Utah, “parties”, her only friend Suze etc), Jen would make damn sure everyone exactly what he did. Whether it was a physical/emotional affair, a secret addiction or whatever reason would cause Jen to end the marriage, she’d leave just enough bread crumb clues for her viewers to put two and two together, so that she can get sympathy.

Instead, Jen goes on and on about having been “caged”, or having had her “voice silenced”, which anyone who has watched a handful of her videos knows isn’t true. It’s not even clear what exactly she means when she repeatedly says those things. Because she’s not speaking the truth.

Girl was :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic dumped :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

15.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    BreakingUpWithTiffanysLikeJen

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119815 views