Now I know why Bertha can’t get off the peloton :nervous:
    Attached Image
    2E699913-73FC-4591-9822-446757D9DAE6

2.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DivorceTrapperKeeper @ 24/2/2021, 08:40) 
    Now I know why Bertha can’t get off the peloton :nervous:

Let's add it immediately to March spending list :snickering:

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/2/2021, 06:44) 
    BreakingUpWithTiffanysLikeJen

BreakingUpWithJenLikeTiffanys :snickering:

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen has been thinking about divorce for years. I think that thought struck home the moment she found out Charlotte was a girl. Miserable soul.

It doesn't matter what furniture she buys it will be ugly as she has no taste, no style and no sense of colour.

For someone who is not creative, why does she need a craft room. Just look at that macrame over her bed.
    Now she could use that for kindling.

As for selling her jewellery, what a waste. Diamonds for a girl who prefers to wear junk jewellery telling her to breathe.
    Enough said.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 24/2/2021, 05:48) 
    Jen once said the quality she would look for in a man is honesty while she gave a hard look to the camera.

whatever does that even mean? Normally I would assume she got cheated on, but I think she’d be more relentlessly telling this if that was so!

6.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CodyAintYourBooSoNoRealDForYou

7.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 24/2/2021, 04:51) 
    Jen’s bathroom purge from April 2019 popped up. In it, she talks about renovating the master bath. She didn’t talk at all like an unhappy person thinking about leaving her husband.

Jennifer Ross was 100% dumped. She was blindsided and still can’t believe it.

Yep- she alluded to having been separated since mid summer of 2019...I think with Don in the basement then, and then he actually moved out over Oregon weekend. Point is, if the marriage was so bad that he started sleeping in the basement in July, yet just three months prior she was making long range plans to redo the bathroom, it shows how oblivious she is to the world and people around her. 100% focused on herself and taking everything around her for granted as she flits around in Jen Land. If Don cheated, it was a symptom of the broken marriage, not the cause of it.

8.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In terms of the 'new content this Spring!' thing... I will believe it when I see it. I can't tell you how many times Jen has promised or planned a new schedule for videos and content, only to give up after a week or two due to sheer laziness. I was completely shocked when she actually delivered on Vlogmas because it's so unlike her to actually follow through on commitments. Her Tuesday/Friday schedule hasn't been happening for weeks now - there's always some excuse for not making a video, and even when she does, the quality of her videos is appalling - the lack of effort that she puts into her 'job' is becoming very obvious even to the Jenions.

After not doing her town hall and not listening to any feedback from her followers, her 'new ways to engage' are clearly Patreon and content behind it so that only the die-hard Jen fans will want to pay to view her riveting vlogs. If she gets more than 10 subscriptions to that I will be shocked because Jen's new content isn't worth a penny (I even feel annoyed at having to watch 1 advert before her video starts). She will whittle her 'community' down to nothing and then get upset when she isn't getting enough attention.

I guess we're entering the 'manic over sharing' phase of the Jen cycle with this Spring content idea... but who knows/cares any more.

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 23/2/2021, 22:01) 
    I would love for her to make the ballroom an AG room. She could put gowns on them and set them on the little chairs in there.

And they could greet her suitors!

10.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 2/23/2021, 11:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 2/23/2021, 08:25 PM)
    Agree. But she's not a youngen :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Just catching up on everything since I have to work a real job, unlike Jen.
    But as someone who is in recovery from Binge Eating Disorder and also had bulimia in the past...I can honestly say that yes, she does have an eating disorder. I think she mentioned in one video that she used to binge and purge, it was in the last few months.

A few pages earlier in the thread I posted screenshots.

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 2/24/2021, 08:05 AM)
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 2/23/2021, 11:06 PM) 
    Just catching up on everything since I have to work a real job, unlike Jen.
    But as someone who is in recovery from Binge Eating Disorder and also had bulimia in the past...I can honestly say that yes, she does have an eating disorder. I think she mentioned in one video that she used to binge and purge, it was in the last few months.

A few pages earlier in the thread I posted screenshots.

Yeah, I saw that, but for some reason thought she also mentioned it when doing a Hello Fresh video

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    TheWarehouseIsGoneNeedToFindSpaceForMyCrapFromRM1

13.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just want to preface this by saying that this is ~PURE SPECULATION~. My mother has narc tendencies. She can be as sweet as a button. Many of my friends see her as kind and compassionate. But they don't see her behind closed doors. When my mom doesn't get her way, things turn nasty VERY quickly. There was a fiasco a few years ago where she was threatening to divorce my dad because she didn't like my brother's roommate, and was very heavy-handedly trying to control the situation.
    When things finally blew over, she acted like nothing happened.

I could see Jen being like this as well. Who knows what exactly caused the divorce, but I have a feeling that Jen can be absolutely downright vile when she doesn't get her way.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 2/24/2021, 12:11 AM) 
    eh i really don't think don had an affair
    i know we all go back and forth on this, but it just doesn't seem that way
    Remember Jen bends reality to suit her needs
    Her deadpanning to the camera saying "honesty" is what she looks for
    Could mean a dozen very small, dumb things that Don wasn't "honest" about in her eyes

Yep.

She's a miserable empty soul who thought she could fill herself up with jewelry, bags, and creepy dolls. When that got old and babies got in the way, she made a trip to the 'Self-Help" section and hit upon the Doyle/Gilbert milieu. There she was promised a richer, fuller life...one of discovery, adventure, and deep, deep love that can be found only from 'within'. Don became an obstacle between her and the life she 'deserved'.

And good for our girl! She seems to have found all she was looking for - an empty house, the loss of her heart home, and Cody, her Peloton boo.

15.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    she wants honesty in a new partner, but can’t handle any comments other than unicorn glitter. Sure, Jan.

She wants someone to blindly support her narrative (and lifestyle).

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119813 views