« Older   Newer »

1.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    New theory: Don moved out to “give her some space” and immediately hopped on Tinder knowing that he fed her BS. Jen believed him and continued on her Self Help Journey. And then she discovered us and Tinder... She filed for divorce in the hope of waking him up and instead he took her up on it. He bought her a house but she thinks COVID and Utah will bring them back together (so she drags her feet decorating and fully moving out).

Instead, he cuts her fully loose in Utah and the Rosses change from “you’ll always be a part of the family” to “your children are always welcome here but it’s time to move on with your life as an independent woman...”

Even though the divorce is final, I don’t think it really hit her that it is OVER until she was iced out of all Holiday plans last year.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 24/2/2021, 05:35) 
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 24/2/2021, 05:28) 
    It’s very strange though! Don is not a risk taker. He even in his twenties, only surrounded himself with parents and family, travelled with parents to parental vacation home, he married young etc.. all very meek, traditional things to do. To go and decide you’d want a divorce after 15 years of marriage and two VERY little kids is not an easy decision to take even for a wild risk taker. What do you think was the trigger?

Not getting laid.

^^^THIS^^^^
    He never got laid once Dawny was in her belly
    THAT is why he left

3.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think most people feel guilt about a marriage ending, even when the other person was really the cause of it. Even in case of abuse, sometimes. But Jen has not once expressed anything like that, she has never admitted fault in anything, even in part. She can do no wrong. Who wants to be married to someone like that?

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 24/2/2021, 15:46) 
    I think most people feel guilt about a marriage ending, even when the other person was really the cause of it. Even in case of abuse, sometimes. But Jen has not once expressed anything like that, she has never admitted fault in anything, even in part. She can do no wrong. Who wants to be married to someone like that?

And this is why her current “therapist” is a damn joke. They should have been working on the where did WE go wrong for quite sometime. He’s obviously still allowing her to play the victim. And if she refuses to see her role at all, drop her.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 24/2/2021, 10:23) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/2/2021, 06:44) 
    BreakingUpWithTiffanysLikeJen

BreakingUpWithJenLikeTiffanys :snickering:

...AndDon :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +9   Like  

User deleted

LookinLikeDooDooButI'veGotMyBooCrewLikeJen

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 2/23/2021, 10:41 PM)
    What happened to Jen’s wedding band? (I assume the eternity band listed for sale came later?) Did she throw the band at Don? Give it to a “friend”?

As I scrolled her IG trying to find pics of her rings, I found some fun images. Apparently she’s been hauling firewood in the back of her vehicle for years. Why doesn’t she have it delivered like a normal person? Does she insist on choosing each special piece of wood herself? I missed so many years and I have so many questions!

Jen's wedding ring is inscribed so I don't think she'll ever give it to someone else. She wouldn't donate bags with her monogram, either. She has weird rules like that she sticks to very firmly

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/24/2021, 08:32 AM) 
    Not getting laid.

^^^THIS^^^^
    THAT is why he left

And Jen's aversion to meat was the last straw.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/24/2021, 09:32 AM) 
    Not getting laid.

^^^THIS^^^^
    THAT is why he left

100% agree with this. Their entire dynamic focused on him shelling out and her putting out. Once either of those stopped, game over.

10.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    There were only a few things Jen and Don had in common, gluttony, Wonderland, and Don’s wallet. When she closed the door on meat, in both its forms, the only overlap was Ross money/parties(<—that always makes me laugh)/Utah.

She knew she had legal access to money, and the Rosses, either intentionally or accidentally, gave Jen the impression that she would have unchanged access to them.

So Jen overplayed her hand.

And now she is coming to grips with the situation she made. And she is either massively depressed (from what she shows) or HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY LOVE LOVE LOVE (if we believe her words).

I have very little sympathy for her.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Couldn't she sell back her jewelry to Tiffany's, than to a consignment store? I have no idea how it works in these fancy US jewelry store, but every time I have sold broken chains(usually 22Kt gold, unlike the US 14kt or 18kt gold) back to a store , I get more money than what I paid for since the price of gold always appreciates.

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +35   Like  

User deleted

Jen didn't cook. Didn't clean. Didn't do anything for Don "just because". Didn't show affection. Didn't hang out with Don's friends or do double dates. Jen wasn't willing to vacation anywhere other than Utah and Disney. She barely brought in an income.

The only benefit Don got from her was sex.

I don't fault him for leaving once that option was off the table.

13.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    IDon'tCook,IDon'tCleanButLetMeTellYouHowIGotThisRingLikeJen

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 2/24/2021, 11:47 AM) 
    Couldn't she sell back her jewelry to Tiffany's, than to a consignment store? I have no idea how it works in these fancy US jewelry store, but every time I have sold broken chains(usually 22Kt gold, unlike the US 14kt or 18kt gold) back to a store , I get more money than what I paid for since the price of gold always appreciates.

No, that's not really a thing here with big corporate stores. Plus most of her stuff from there wasn't even gold, it was silver. That's why I think a lot of it was a dumb purchase, she didn't really own anything from there that was timeless other than her diamond solitaire engagement ring so it wasn't really an investment like jewelry for the 1% (ha!) can be.

15.     +32   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen did 2.5 hours total on her peloton yesterday including meditations.

She did classes from 5am to 6:30am with breaks and then from 6:30pm to 8pm with breaks. After her Cody ride she did 2 other rides plus a core workout. So this is just what she is doing on the app/bike meaning she could be doing more workouts during the little breaks she takes.

And then she was back at it again this morning at 6 with a 30 of yoga, then meditation, then a 20 min walk, a 20 min ride, and another 30 min ride/strength combo. She was working out from 6 am til 8:30 am with some breaks for I assume other workouts.

this is what she means when she says her attention and time is needed elsewhere.

904 replies since 19/2/2021, 19:49   119813 views